Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Humanity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Humanity (584 Views)

Would You Sleep With Your Sibling To Save Humanity? / Asteriod To Wipe Out Humanity In September 2015 / The Greatest Spoiler Of Humanity's History (A Must Read!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Humanity by israelboy1(m): 6:39am On Mar 18, 2013
We all call ourself humans, but really acting in the opposite direction, some people dnt even knw the meaning of human itself, human simply means to care for each other, to also fight for each others, but its the opposite of humanity thats been appreciated in this so called generation, we re in the generation where by individuals carrys' with themselves hatred for their close neighbors, no one even depends on trust again, they take people around them as intruders, and still we re hiding under the word CIVILIZATION, thats so out of it friends, don't you knw that the moment we stop fighting for each other, thats the moment we start to loose our humanity, every body are nw becoming more self-centredness, nobody cares about the next person to them, this is a new week, a new day is ahead of us, lets try to make best use of our time in gaining more peoples heart, try to show your love to more people this week, cos people you share your love with on ur way to mountain will simply be the same people you will meet on your way down, so it now depends on the character you show to them while going up. lets make best use of our time in showing LOVE friends, i believe in ONE LOVE, we all can still be one, only if we all admit to love the next person close to us, if we can do this, i believe there will never be anything called racist in our midst, we have to trust each other the more, you might not believe this 'the reason why corruption is becoming the elder brother of most country is just because of the hatred the appointed leaders has for their citizens which is very bad a thing, if a leader does not love his/her citizens, how did he now expect the citizens to love themselves? ONE LOVE guys,

just make sure u share ur love with at least 1 person a day

u can follow me on my facebook page www.facebook.com/meshileyaisraelarticles ONE LOVE

(1) (Reply)

FG Grants Dana Airline Permission To Resume Operations / Glowing Tribute To Prof Chinua Achebe By Brown University / Please Have You Seen This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.