Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Our Service Providers Now Scam Providers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Our Service Providers Now Scam Providers (499 Views)

How To Stop Spam Texts And Calls From Telecom (GSM) Service Providers / Annoying Messages Sent By Telecom Service Providers / An Open Letter To Nigerian Internet Service Providers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Service Providers Now Scam Providers by bigconzul(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2013
I know this is gonna be a bit hard or u to believe but its the simple truth,I subscribed for glo co-week barely 24hrs ago and was sent a message that ♍Ɣ bis has expired some hours later.I didn't download nor roam around any heavy site was curious ,so I called the customer care informing them of the whole matter was told to call 333 and I did that without hesitating a customer care agent picked and said they have reduced co-week from 750mb to 200mb so I should take it easy and re-subscribe ,at that moment I asked him if they have informed all existing subscribers about the plan he said no. At this point I realized that I was robed of ♍Ɣ hard earned money all in the name of telecommunication.what is happening? Our government is doing nothing to stop all these thieves ,I wonder when this is gonna stop.na every day dem dey do 419 promo,na every day dem dey change tariff plan,na everyday dem dey get new package.

(1) (Reply)

HTC And Samsung Exchange Twitter Slaps, Pretend It Never Happened / Unlock Your PHONES / Swap Iphone 4S Or 3GS For Blackberry Bold 4 9700

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.