Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Review: DJ Numark DJ2GO Controller mixer - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Review: DJ Numark DJ2GO Controller mixer (1655 Views)

Numark Cdx Cd Turntables X 2 - 4 Sale: / Wer Can I Get Numark Ns7 Or Numark Mixdeck Here In Nigeria Please Help Me / Numark Axis 9 Cd Mixer For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review: DJ Numark DJ2GO Controller mixer by CarCam: 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2013

This is almost a complete DJ experience that offers the majority of controls needed for mixing tracks back and forth.

The Numark DJ2GO is a 2 channel MIDI controller.

It's small - perfectly designed to fit right at the front of any laptop, and equally low profile too.

You're also going to need an external audio interface similar to the below screenshot, to be able to hook it up to a sound system and use your headphones etc.

The Numark DJ2GO Controller comes with a USB cable - type A to a mini type B (i.e. like a camera cable) and that's all you need to connect it up to your computer of choice (i.e. it doesn't need it's own power supply)

It also comes with a specially skinned version of Virtual DJ LE software.

The installation of the Virtual DJ LE software is a doddle, as is it's operation. It comes with a skin to make it look and feel just like the hardware.

Can load and assign tracks to either of the two included deck control sections without ever touching a mouse. Sync and headphone buttons allow you to instantly sync two tracks and monitor either deck section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OenqU35J5Rg
Check out video of the Numark DJ2GO Controller in use

(1) (Reply)

Puz Records Seasonal Music Recording Promo / Olamide Ft Wizkid – "Kana" (audio) / [MUSIC] Jeypin - Moro Moro (M&M By Goodmusic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.