Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

'it's A Little Painful At Times': Kim K Opens Up About Her Difficult Pregnancy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'it's A Little Painful At Times': Kim K Opens Up About Her Difficult Pregnancy (789 Views)

I Had Induced Labour-Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Difficult Pregnancy / I Had Induced Labour – Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Difficult Pregnancy / Checkout All The Times Kim Kardashian Has Gotten NAK*D For The Public (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'it's A Little Painful At Times': Kim K Opens Up About Her Difficult Pregnancy by yugotee: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
Kim Kardashian took Atlanta by storm on Saturday night at the premiere of her movie, Tyler Perry's Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor.

But despite looking her best, the expectant reality star has revealed that she isn't finding her pregnancy as easy as she had hoped: 'Being pregnant is not as easy as my sister [Kourtney Kardashian] made it look or as my mom [Kris Jenner] has made it look,' the star told E! News.

'It's a little painful at times....I've gotten sick a couple of times and that puts you out especially when you travel. It's getting a little more difficult.' Kim also revealed that her pregnancy cravings are rather healthy: 'I'm craving carrots and ranch dressing,' she said. 'I used to love sweets, I used to love chocolate, can't even eat chocolate!'

Visit www.yugotee..com to see photos of her outfit at the premiere. Thanks

Re: 'it's A Little Painful At Times': Kim K Opens Up About Her Difficult Pregnancy by olekubaby: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
IF YOU SLOW DOWN YOUR ACTIVITIES YOU WILL ENJOY BEING PREGGY. How can she expect to galivant every where as usual. kon sidon for somewhere joor grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Surprise! Popular TV Show Host Andre Blaze Henshaw Has Welcomed A Set Of Twin G / Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Names Their Unborn Baby / Tiwa Savage Signs Onto MTN As A Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.