Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (603325 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by papakm(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
What is the full meaningof SOP and SOA
greatheights:

Nice1 bro. Congrats. "SOP is more important than ur SOA" #noted#
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
papa km: What is the full meaningof SOP and SOA
SOP= Statement of Purpose

SOA= Statement of Account

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by papakm(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
Thanks
newacca:
SOP= Statement of Purpose

SOA= Statement of Account

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tonyrero(m): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
@newacca.....so wot course are applying for and wen?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
tonyrero: @newacca.....so wot course are applying for and wen?
Accounting Jan or May 2014 (In sha Allah)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by habie(f): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
Quantumfisika:

@Habi: u applied online?
I applied paper route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ahmedonia4real(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
habie: Am so happy to announce that my medics has arrived
Applied :August 21
Medical: October 11
Thank you evrione for the support throughout the waiting period.

Congrat....I tap from your blessing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tkay11(f): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
Thnks dear! Amen.
habie:
Thanks tkay11, ur's is nextweek Insha Allah.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
kclexa:

@ChriGo; I feel its time you create a list for TRV hopeful.

Let's see if the pattern works.

Kclexa. Paper route 21st May, Medics 4th Sept Clinic CP
....Is there a need for list of TRV hopeful again?....i believe once medics has been issued trv is 80% loading...no tension grin....buh to get dat medics gangan na hypertension...dats why the list exists to keep track of tins going on at the embassy....if u notice the list...i slashed some names and also uniquely blue-slased mike's name cuz he has gotten TRV....will add ur name too sha....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
tebenezer: Even though i am not an online applicant,I tap tap from your success...It is settled.....So happy for you.Na packaging remain now....Meet you soonest in kanata!!!

@ congrats spart_300. Where did u conduct ur medical test ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clow(m): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
ChriGo: ....Is there a need for list of TRV hopeful again?....i believe once medics has been issued trv is 80% loading...no tension grin....buh to get dat medics gangan na hypertension...dats why the list exists to keep track of tins going on at the embassy....if u notice the list...i slashed some names and also uniquely blue-slased mike's name cuz he has gotten TRV....will add ur name too sha....

By the Way Gongrats Bruv...Sorry its coming late.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sparta300(m): 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
kayconsult: @ congrats spart_300. Where did u conduct ur medical test ?

I did my medicals at Prime Hospital Port Harcourt.
So many tappings going on, I hope say una go follow tap palmwine make we shayo Lol.
Thanks all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
sparta_300:

I did my medicals at Prime Hospital Port Harcourt.
So many tappings going on, I hope say una go follow tap palmwine make we shayo Lol.
Thanks all.
OK
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
@habie congrats 1ce more, my newlyfound ijora babe.

@fresh dude pls confirm to me that your whole program cost is $16k..(I mean the 2 years) oo..thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by buchi4med: 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
Greatheight, chrigo, kunsoft I throwey my congrats. Go and prepare a basement for me, i will join you guys for sure by next yr August. I was asked to withdraw specifically by VO and reapply when the new offer comes. see me porting to online...., NO DULLY. Maple have failed as they will VOMIT that $2000.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tonyrero(m): 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
@newacca...I think its too late for Jan2014 cos of d processing time required at d CDHC, try ur best to meet up May den.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kclexa(m): 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
buchi4med: Greatheight, chrigo, kunsoft I throwey my congrats. Go and prepare a basement for me, i will join you guys for sure by next yr August. I was asked to withdraw specifically by VO and reapply when the new offer comes. see me porting to online...., NO DULLY. Maple have failed as they will VOMIT that $2000.

You sure say na basement u want? Cold go finish u oh! Abeg collect the $2000 give them make dey prepare paint house wait u. But u fit send me small too

Omo this online thing go remove chop for marple mouth oh!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kclexa(m): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
tonyrero: @newacca...I think its too late for Jan2014 cos of d processing time required in d CDHC, try ur best to meet up May den.

If he can get the admission before the month end and has all financial power. I believe he can still make Jan2014 through online visa application

I noticed people who use online are getting visa within 5 weeks or less so applying in early Nov will Still stand a chance. Worse case scenario the VO will give the option to get new start date
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by buchi4med: 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
KCLAXA, no be small thing. there is a saying "if you are not informed ,you are deformed". Na bad market for maple this time around. what must be must be.
We will jolly the money wella, nothing does u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
buchi4med: Greatheight, chrigo, kunsoft I throwey my congrats. Go and prepare a basement for me, i will join you guys for sure by next yr August. I was asked to withdraw specifically by VO and reapply when the new offer comes. see me porting to online...., NO DULLY. Maple have failed as they will VOMIT that $2000.

Oh!!! So u applied via Maple @first! Wheew.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
.... I feel u bro... same thing happened to a family friend ooo...hin papa just dey lament ...as a matter of fact... she already did medicals...but she was asked to withdraw cos her start date don pass and no January start date for her program.... u are not alone in the nonsense... alot of Maple clients ooo...the papa no know say I sabi this visa wahala small... na hin no make hin tell me ooo... but God knows best sha

Lesson learnt... nothing Maple dey do wey u no fit do yasef... infact... u go do am better pass them...yes I talk am...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:57am On Oct 12, 2013
....Buchi i love ur spirit....we go dey wait u oo....maple must vomit dat money mehn!!....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by librasat: 3:19am On Oct 12, 2013
earthgreeners: Job plenty for Agriculture and Engineering oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

Reping the house from Winnipeg, Manitoba.... anyone planning to come here (University of Manitoba) should please PM me.....
1st year Masters of Natural Resources Management student...... Omo, thesis based courses na long thing oooooo

@earthgreeners, I PM you, please respond, my e-mail add is librasat2002@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by detolaa: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2013
Please does anyone know public colleges in canada that offer graduate diploma or post graduate diploma in health related courses
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by lymelyte(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2013
I regretted not following this thread from the onset or atleast early enough.Mehn! A Lot of information have been given out which I am not even aware of.
Well atleast,i am up-to-date now.@ all the bros in this thread with vast experience ,I need concrete info on studying for my post graduate degree(environmental or production engineering or any IT program) preferably canada with atleast low tuition as I will be partially support ing myself.I have worked hard in saving funds for the move.I will be rounding up my service(nysc) mid next year.
Please gurus,i need your advice,tips,hint and trick grin will be highly and deeply appreciated by me.
Thanks and Godbless you all as I await responses
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2013
Dear House, my sponsor told me yesterday that his bank cald him to verify if he was sponsoring my education to canada.The bank stated in there call to my sponsor that CHDC cald to verify his acct. What baffles me is that have don my medicals on monday, so its kind of strange to me that after medical instruction, and also doing of my medicals, chdc can still verify my sponsors acct.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2013
kayconsult: Dear House, my sponsor told me yesterday that his bank cald him to verify if he was sponsoring my education to canada.The bank stated in there call to my sponsor that CHDC cald to verify his acct. What baffles me is that have don my medicals on monday, so its kind of strange to me that after medical instruction, and also doing of my medicals, chdc can still verify my sponsors acct.
.....obatala ooo grin....so they still call to verify Statement of account after Medicals....please is ur dad ur sponsor?....cuz dem never call my dad....and did u include bank's letter of introductiom to ur visa application? Cuz i included that to mine.....gosh its not safe to withdraw cash from bank after medics sha...else na denial mehn!!.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2013
buchi4med: KCLAXA, no be small thing. there is a saying "if you are not informed ,you are deformed". Na bad market for maple this time around. what must be must be.
We will jolly the money wella, nothing does u.
@ buchi4med sorry abt what happened to you through maple. @KCLAXA, to be sincere with you,maple can never run dry for any reason because they are established.ordinally my agent who is small acquires up to 10-15 clients every month and they all pay 2,500 Usd. Agents will always be der till thy kingdom come and will still make pretty more cash.But as for nairaland we'll still be here helping out folks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2013
ChriGo: .....obatala ooo grin....so they still call to verify Statement of account after Medicals....please is ur dad ur sponsor?....cuz dem never call my dad....and did u include bank's letter of introductiom to ur visa application? Cuz i included that to mine.....gosh its not safe to withdraw cash from bank after medics sha...else na denial mehn!!.....
@ chriGo,my dad is my sponsor. I did'nt include bank letter of introduction since I have a statement of account. Also you don't need to panic, I don't think chdc will ask ur sponsor's account officer the present balance in ur account as at when they call to verify. Chdc calls just to verify if truely ur sponsor is sponsoring you, and to also confirm the acct balance as at when the statement of acct was submitted to them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2013
detolaa: Please does anyone know public colleges in canada that offer graduate diploma or post graduate diploma in health related courses
.....u gas do the search ursef....make google ur friend.....this link contains the list of approved cdhc colleges and uni...browse tru each ursef and do ur research www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp ...you will still get a precise response to ur question but for now this is the best response to ur question grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2013
kayconsult: @ chriGo,my dad is my sponsor. I did'nt include bank letter of introduction since I have a statement of account. Also you don't need to panic, I don't think chdc will ask ur sponsor's account officer the present balance in ur account as at when they call to verify. Chdc calls just to verify if truely ur sponsor is sponsoring you, and to also confirm the acct balance as at when the statement of acct was submitted to them.
.....Oh u didnt include letter of introduction.....i want to believe that letter does a huge work by letting cdhc know that the account really exist and besides the letter was addressed to them so i do not think bank needs to call to ask if my sponsor wants to sponsor me.....and yes u're right, they will only verify the statement as at when printed not the present statement....i remember a guy that was denied after medics....the sponsor withdrew some cash after printing so the balance wasn't the same...he was told to go print another statement of account which shows a reduced balance....i dont want to conclude yet that letter of introduction plays a huge role until i confirm say dem no call my sponsor grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by buchi4med: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2013
@kayconsult experience is the best teacher. I have learnt a lesson from that and I do not think I can fall again 4 life.@Chrigo u are a guy to lean on and your openness of heart has brought you pretty fortune. I congratulate all TVR awaitees and urge you to always come online because lots of info are coming up every day. Abeg make una inform ur sponsors not to touch the money untill u get ur TVR. una well done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.