Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (586339 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2013
buchi4med: @kayconsult experience is the best teacher. I have learnt a lesson from that and I do not think I can fall again 4 life.@Chrigo u are a guy to lean on and your openness of heart has brought you pretty fortune. I congratulate all TVR awaitees and urge you to always come online because lots of info are coming up every day. Abeg make una inform ur sponsors not to touch the money untill u get ur TVR. una well done.
....Buchi my man....Make we all lean on God oo...e pain me say u no make the fall resumption buh no worry my brother God's time na koko....i hope u don dey get set to go online .....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rilly2000: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
URGENT URGENT URGENT!

Hey guys... I got a call from the embassy just now... They said I should make a year tuition and accommodation fees.
So, my question is;
1. Since I will be resuming by january, does the one year means January - April alone?
2. Since I was not asked to make payment during my medical call-up because, I did my medicals 4th of October and submitted my passport back to VFS on 7th, does this call means my medical result has been confirmed??.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
rilly2000: URGENT URGENT URGENT!

Hey guys... I got a call from the embassy just now... They said I should make a year tuition and accommodation fees.
So, my question is;
1. Since I will be resuming by january, does the one year means January - April alone?
2. Since I was not asked to make payment during my medical call-up because, I did my medicals 4th of October and submitted my passport back to VFS on 7th, does this call means my medical result has been confirmed??.
Yes! Your med has bn confirmed! I just got a call now too.. I was told to do the samething
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rilly2000: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
movein: Yes! Your med has bn confirmed! I just got a call now too.. I was told to do the samething

@movein... Send me a PM please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
...@rilly2000 please where did u do u medicals? ...dat was really fast mehn!!....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by justwise(m): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.