Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song (19313 Views)

Timaya - Bow Down Lyrics / Bow Wow Disses Romeo / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2013
bbpreye.:
Please what is Beyoce?

A brand of Female sanitary pad grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 19, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: @Op I swear down I don't even know what you are trying to say oooo, explain well na

She is trying to say, Datz all.
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by yuzedo: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2013
The day i finally nyash Beyoncin, i gonna auction the condom on NL e-Bay! angry
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2013
carr96:

A brand of Female sanitary pad grin

People are here complaining about beyonce, what about Davido's AM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU!
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by GraceBestowed(f): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2013
^^ oh oh ^^
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 19, 2013
bbpreye.:

People are here complaining about beyonce, what about Davido's AM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU!

Exactly! That's why I mentioned dat beyonce aint the 1st celeb to brag about being successful!,...its a normal thing wit celebs so I dnt get the big deal.
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by dopeJemi: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2013
bbpreye.:

Davido is a kid dat's gat no sense in His OvaL shaped Head, we knew He was referring 2 some peopLe and davido does not do RnB.. Beyonce shud know better, Her genre of Music does not require Bragging

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2013
Don't know what the hype about Beyonce is all about - she's just an average female artist in an era that lacks real talents...

I loved Destiny's child growing up(had a crush on Kelly, LaTavia, LeToya, and Farrah), and their tunes: "soldier" and "cater to you" were like soundtracks to my life... But Beyonce is just dead to me...
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2013
Damn!! My wife gotta like a soldier and gotta luv my hood... Low cut scissors with the deep waves and I love 'em country chics with big batty, I tell ya... Hell yah, I know how to get that doe and I spend big... Body marked up like the subway in Harlem, believe that - now join my troop, mami..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uILgb3NJMIQ

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by freecocoa(f): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2013
dopeJemi:

Did she av 2 say it out Loud, we alL know shez successfuL so y d bragging? Wherez d HumiLity?
Seriously? This is the best you can come up with?

Abeg tell me when bragging became a crime in music? As far as I know artistes brag all the time even to the gospel artistes so say something else abeg.
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by akaOpene(m): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2013
I just watched d video,she featured Tonto Dike in d album;-(
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Burger01(m): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2013
Why is she blowing her trumpet? Abeg make she go bow for your hubby at home make person hear better song jare.... sad
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by tellwisdom: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2013
Foreign artist go shít, una go smell am…Dem go talk, una go begin go crazy…...How wil y'all fücking Nigerians grow with these dejected attitude; most especially our girls?? sad..Spits angry
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by chucky234(m): 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
iamswizz: ok....

But if i may ask who/what is beyonce is she a stripper?
She be club nude star
LMAO
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by SIRcumalot: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
homesteady: emm....wats wrong with d song??.
Its a normal thing now!! Artist's insulting their fans via their songs!! Especially Nigerian artist's. And the bad tin is dat,the fans will still dance weneva dey hear d song!!
#Dancing to Davido's - i'm beta dan, all you all of you!!
lwkmd!! Olamide too is found of screaming baba !! Baba!!
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
Allow Beyonce - which chic is going to brush my hair and put my durag on it to make my waves look sharper??

Destiny's girl killed the game, yo... TLC was great but Destiny's Child got me into a different zone... cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juqws1LIH-I
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by braine(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
Its not like all what she said I'd not true. undecided
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by dopeJemi: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
freecocoa: Seriously? This is the best you can come up with?

Abeg tell me when bragging became a crime in music? As far as I know artistes brag all the time even to the gospel artistes so say something else abeg.

Rappers brag a lot buh dey don't Mean HaLf of d things dey say, kay! Imagine some1 saying "I'm way above d moon spending cash whiLe dese suckers r down beneath" nau telL me who is way above d moon, no1, and dats wah I calL 'just bragging'
Derz a difference btwin "Just bragging" and "personaL bragging or Bragging abt d obvious" if u get my drift.. And I can telL u Cocoa, Hers is personaL.. If d song was directed 2 a specific person den I wud understand buh shez Referring 2 alL d Ladies incLuding u smiley It seems u r a Big Fan
grin
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
IF THE FANS FEEL INSULTED THEN IT SERVES THEM RIGHT.
U WILL BE FOLLOWING SOMEBODY FOOLISHLY INSTEAD OF THINKING UP WAYS 2 IMPROVE URSELVES
PLEASE BEYONCE IF U EVER GET 2 READ THIS PLS INSULT THE GOATS PROPERLY IN FACT RELEASE A WHOLE ALBUM INSULTING THEM AND TITLE IT 'MY MORONIC FANS'

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by abiki(f): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
Beyonce seems to be everywhere now. So tired of seeing or reading about her.
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Astronott(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
By their fruits, u shall kno dem.
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by manny4life(m): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
I heard yesterday that Jay was cheating on her with a girl he signed on, so I guess that's her anger on the musci particularly where she said I'm not his little wife...lol
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by raiszy2k(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
& I was dragged into this
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by freecocoa(f): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
dopeJemi:

Rappers brag a lot buh dey don't Mean HaLf of d things dey say, kay! Imagine some1 saying "I'm way above d moon spending cash whiLe dese suckers r down beneath" nau telL me who is way above d moon, no1, and dats wah I calL 'just bragging'
Derz a difference btwin "Just bragging" and "personaL bragging or Bragging abt d obvious" if u get my drift.. And I can telL u Cocoa, Hers is personaL.. If d song was directed 2 a specific person den I wud understand buh shez Referring 2 alL d Ladies incLuding u smiley It seems u r a Big Fan
grin
Your analogy is quite funny to me, bottom line is, artistes brag whether obvious or not so don't fault 1 and leave the rest.

She hasn't said anything worth making me feel insulted so I don't care, until the day she mentions my names in her song and says insulting things about me, then will I take it personal.

Let her sing whatever she likes, its her business and especially as regards this matter, she's done nothing wrong, its not even as if what she said isn't true, if you feel she's referring to all ladies then so be it, after all most ladies want to be like her.

P.S, There's something called "figures of speech" and song artistes use it a lot so believing that someone who said "I'm over the moon" meant it literally is a minus for you.tongue
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ratchet-a'ss song. When you don't know what else to sing about, you start singing about nonsense. Kelly Rowland also has a new song out called "Kisses down low". And to think they've many young fans looking up to them. Grown-a'ss women singing about stupidness.
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Dygeasy(m): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
bbpreye.:
Please what is Beyoce?
this is the word written wrongly and when the letter 'n' is put behind the 'C', it forms the name of a female musician whom everybody is yabbing cos she bragged about her success in a song. She is married to an american rapper with eyes like a frog's.cheesycheesycheesy

How far now? You don understand?
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
Oh please, the reason they're angry is because this is not her usual style of music. A lot of rappers and singers brag in their songs, so why is this one bending a lot of heads?

And celebrities not obliged to be anyone's role model, so if you have a problem with their songs, go whip up some Njideka Okeke's Akanchawa and get your ears busy.
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
Babzilla: IF THE FANS FEEL INSULTED THEN IT SERVES THEM RIGHT.
U WILL BE FOLLOWING SOMEBODY FOOLISHLY INSTEAD OF THINKING UP WAYS 2 IMPROVE URSELVES

High five to you!
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by chrysso83(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Whats the silly video all about? illuminati at work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Favourite Online Radio Station? / Styl-Plus Olufunmi Song: Can Someone Please Translate? / Download: Chief Onyenze Nwa Amobi – God Of Money Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.