Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Problems And Solutions, Lets Talk About It. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Problems And Solutions, Lets Talk About It. (664 Views)

Let's Talk About Salaries Of Small And Medium Establishments In Nigeria / Common Cell Phone Problems And Solutions / Interview Questions And Solutions In Naija. - Efyco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problems And Solutions, Lets Talk About It. by askphantom(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2008
Hello Nigerians,

We are all face with the unavailability of jobs in the country. When i asked my mentor of a good biz ideas i can start and develop, he said "i should find a need and fill it". So i want to start this discussion to talk about problems we are having, is it finding a job, a shop, a service or we hate how certain things are done. Let us share our problem ideas and see if we can find a solution to the problem thereby creating a niche for ourselves and starting a small business that we can grow with. What is your problem with any system, come and voice it here. No matter how dumb or silly it may sound, it can still be just what someone needs to make a difference. Drop your hint, your problem, your worry. or what you would like to see. Thanks.

Ukpabi Obinna (Phantom)
Re: Problems And Solutions, Lets Talk About It. by nigboy(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2008
My problem is Epileptic Power Supply and Fast Internet Connection to enable me power my Money Making Blog How will you solve the problem?

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Oooooooooo / Fidelity Bank Test Format / Telecom Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.