Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

African/black Women Battle With Alopecia - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African/black Women Battle With Alopecia (3998 Views)

Hero:king JAJA OF OPOBO Full Biography,history Battle With The British(pictures) / South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African/black Women Battle With Alopecia by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: African/black Women Battle With Alopecia by MrsChima(f): 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: https://www.nairaland.com/799767/nairalands-cutest-baby-contest

Chima, Whose Baby is This?

...........?

Ain't yours ...why?
Re: African/black Women Battle With Alopecia by MrsChima(f): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: someone got scammed grin grin grin
Poor azz you filthy baby mama old hag

Khia....you got scammed?!!!

Camdumb...about time you have accepted your mammy's title!!!!
Re: African/black Women Battle With Alopecia by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Ain't yours ...why?

Is It Yours?....

It Appears that You Have Claimed it as Your Own.
tongue
Re: African/black Women Battle With Alopecia by MrsChima(f): 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Is It Yours?....

It Appears that You Have Claimed it as Your Own.
tongue

Maybe. You want some babies? grin
Re: African/black Women Battle With Alopecia by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Maybe. You want some babies? grin

..Lmao@You Trynna Slither out of It..... wink

Yea Hoee, Bend ova And Make Royal Some Prettyy Babiies.

The Reason why i had asked, is because i happened to stumble upon that gorgeous baby on this website.

http://www.thecutekid.com/photo-contests/20110322/cutest-baby-picture-contest-1300835867

Mrs Shyane Hamilton.....A Gorgeous Girl.

You Gonna Make Me a Cute Light Bright Curly Haired Baby Like Mrs Hamilton?.....

................... kiss
Re: African/black Women Battle With Alopecia by MrsChima(f): 2:10am On Mar 22, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

..Lmao@You Trynna Slither out of It..... wink

Yea Hoee, Bend ova And Make Royal Some Prettyy Babiies.

The Reason why i had asked, is because i happened to stumble upon that gorgeous baby on this website.

http://www.thecutekid.com/photo-contests/20110322/cutest-baby-picture-contest-1300835867

Mrs Shyane Hamilton.....A Gorgeous Girl.

You Gonna Make Me a Cute Light Bright Curly Haired Baby Like Mrs Hamilton?.....

................... kiss

Why she gotta be light bright? angry
Re: African/black Women Battle With Alopecia by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Why she gotta be light bright? angry

She can be either or, judging by the baby thread, i thought that's what you preferred.

@Thread, any Update On KandiiKane Yet?

Hope the Condition isn't Irreversible
Re: African/black Women Battle With Alopecia by meetmal03(f): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Girl I Have Ever Seen / A Thread For Osun-osogbo Festival 2016 / African Traditional Outfit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.