Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 (2832 Views)

HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE (FASTRACK BUISNESS CLUB ) / Become A Millionaire Next Year: Sell Moringa Leaf Powder Products. / How To Become A Millionaire With Your Own Home-based Import/export Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by moneygame(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
My name is JOHN GREATMAN OYEDU. I’m a freelance writer at www.smartfreelancewriting.com
and Chief Editor at www.johnoyedu.com .

Indeed for many years now, I have been looking for ways to start making money online since
I know (and you know too) that there are no jobs in Nigeria, in other words, graduating from school
in Nigeria is not encouraging at all.

You have to look for job that is nowhere or start your own business, which is not possible as a “Flat Broke” graduate, NO CAPITAL!
For me, I began my journey of self discovery when I was in 200 level in the university, figuring out how I can make it in life…

Before that time, I was an independent stock market analyst in one of the Nigerian stockbroking firm
and I really made money for the firm and for myself until the stock market crashed.
I lost almost a million naira then even as a student.

I turned to the internet to find the solution to my money worries and alas, I have found it.
All I did was to look for workable internet business models and stick to them.

For now, I practice website designing and online freelance writing and am here to inform you that
the one I am enjoying most is online freelance writing
(writing simple articles for businesses online, blogs, website owners, magazines and get paid for it).

Listen up, if you can write a facebook post or write on a forum,
then you can also write and get paid for it. So the question is, why waste your time on facebook?

Helping facebook owner to be making millions of dollars yearly while
you can turn those hours you spend on facebook into money making hours and smile to the bank.

Okay, will you like to be paid $50- $100 per article? Ah you said YES? YOU ANSWERED WELL.
Online freelance writers earn that much.

If you are given to write 20 articles a week and you are paid $100 per one,
how much will you make that week? That’s pure $2000.

I know you will now ask, if it is so, why is all this jobless graduates roaming about the cities of Nigeria not doing it?

The answer is that many of them don’t even have access to this information, so don’t blame them.

What of people that are paid peanuts in their place of work?

What of the house wives?

Infact anybody that want to end his money worries should consider this freelance writing business…

The Good News is that I have helped you to make it simple for you.
I have revealed all the secrets freelance writing millionaires don’t want you to know…..

Enough of this …. Rush to http://makemillionswriting.com and have “FREE’’ access to the secrets NOW!

I will see you at the Top.
JOHN GREATMAN OYEDU
http://johnoyedu.com

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by hassan123(m): 6:53am On Mar 19, 2013
tnx for d info
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by darkhand: 6:55am On Mar 19, 2013
I usually don't call the gamers on this board out but you have crossed a line. Everyone knows that you can get paid for writing online, if you can write. However to tell innocent gullible Nigerians that they will get paid $100 per article is plain fraud and I am calling you a fraud. If you think this is wrong tell us here where YOU get paid $100 per article, I mean we should be able to hire you abi? Just for your information, I write and I own a writing service where I employ writers and we write for international customers.

STOP FOOLING THE NAIVE. Give them true information and let them learn for themselves.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by moneygame(m): 11:21am On Mar 22, 2013
@ darkhand

why do you think that what you don't know is impossible?.... i have been writing since 2011 and i have written articles as much as $250 per article. i packaged myself as an expert at www.johnoyedu.com/hire-me and now am setting up www.smartfreelancewriting.com to attract more high paying clients. i plan to be getting writing gigs as much as $800 per as my mentor online.

i have decided to reveal the secrets at www.makemillionswriting.com and you are here calling yourself a fraud... i pity you and your writers that lacked information
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by Mykolyke: 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
moneygame: My name is JOHN GREATMAN OYEDU. I’m a freelance writer at www.smartfreelancewriting.com
and Chief Editor at www.johnoyedu.com .

Indeed for many years now, I have been looking for ways to start making money online since
I know (and you know too) that there are no jobs in Nigeria, in other words, graduating from school
in Nigeria is not encouraging at all.

You have to look for job that is nowhere or start your own business, which is not possible as a “Flat Broke” graduate, NO CAPITAL!
For me, I began my journey of self discovery when I was in 200 level in the university, figuring out how I can make it in life…
pls am so much interested.pls cn u send ur phone numba and email to me:destinedm@yahoo.com
Before that time, I was an independent stock market analyst in one of the Nigerian stockbroking firm
and I really made money for the firm and for myself until the stock market crashed.
I lost almost a million naira then even as a student.

I turned to the internet to find the solution to my money worries and alas, I have found it.
All I did was to look for workable internet business models and stick to them.

For now, I practice website designing and online freelance writing and am here to inform you that
the one I am enjoying most is online freelance writing
(writing simple articles for businesses online, blogs, website owners, magazines and get paid for it).

Listen up, if you can write a facebook post or write on a forum,
then you can also write and get paid for it. So the question is, why waste your time on facebook?

Helping facebook owner to be making millions of dollars yearly while
you can turn those hours you spend on facebook into money making hours and smile to the bank.

Okay, will you like to be paid $50- $100 per article? Ah you said YES? YOU ANSWERED WELL.
Online freelance writers earn that much.

If you are given to write 20 articles a week and you are paid $100 per one,
how much will you make that week? That’s pure $2000.

I know you will now ask, if it is so, why is all this jobless graduates roaming about the cities of Nigeria not doing it?

The answer is that many of them don’t even have access to this information, so don’t blame them.

What of people that are paid peanuts in their place of work?

What of the house wives?

Infact anybody that want to end his money worries should consider this freelance writing business…

The Good News is that I have helped you to make it simple for you.
I have revealed all the secrets freelance writing millionaires don’t want you to know…..

Enough of this …. Rush to http://makemillionswriting.com and have “FREE’’ access to the secrets NOW!

I will see you at the Top.
JOHN GREATMAN OYEDU
http://johnoyedu.com

Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by Mykolyke: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
Pls Mr Greatman i realy lyk ur concept.i am so much interested in all the technicalities involved in this busnes.it is nt d money dt u make dt interest me bt d concept and means of suceding in it.pls send ur email and phone to my email destinedm@yahoo.com.i wud apr8 it.Thax
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by stockbull(m): 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
just post the sites we can write for and make money before i make my comment as am a freelancer too
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by moneygame(m): 3:03am On Mar 25, 2013
go to www.makemillionswriting.com for more details
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by moneygame(m): 6:45am On Mar 25, 2013
Be part of freelance writing millionaire testimony... it keeps on flowing in... i have tried to simplify it for you cos is what i do for a living... get urs at www.makemillionswriting.com and thank me later
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
I'm quite disappointed. After going through the first and second page on that site, to find out that you are advertising a book! Plus the spelling and grammar errors I found on that page,coming from a self acclaimed seasoned freelancer. Hnmmmmm

What you should have done is this: you should have written something interesting about freelance writing. Something that convince people you have a good grasp of the subject matter. Something that would leave people wanting to know more. That would have been a good build-up to an advert of informative material.
Writing out the story of your life......gives the impression of someone seeking to make money, instead of adding value to society like you want us to believe.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by moneygame(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
i don't have a word for you... that page was edited by a professional Editor, so mind your words.. please this is an offer from me.. so it is not a blog... if you want a free info. on freelance writing? visit www.smartfreelancewriting.com from next week...
bodashee: I'm quite disappointed. After going through the first and second page on that site, to find out that you are advertising a book! Plus the spelling and grammar errors I found on that page,coming from a self acclaimed seasoned freelancer. Hnmmmmm

What you should have done is this: you should have written something interesting about freelance writing. Something that convince people you have a good grasp of the subject matter. Something that would leave people wanting to know more. That would have been a good build-up to an advert of informative material.
Writing out the story of your life......gives the impression of someone seeking to make money, instead of adding value to society like you want us to believe.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by stockbull(m): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
nairaland is a big online world especially for nigerians where we have both young and old, the ordinary and the genius. I think one needs to protect one's name.
I've been a freelance writer for long but the truth is that they seldom pay. Still talking about big foreign companies in the biz. They always claim you've error and later they will make use of your article in advertising.
As for the SALE'S PAGE WRITER.
Now nigerians are so wise that they dont to drop their mail address anywhere as they're tired of deleting junk mails let alone mobile phone number.when you show people your idea openly, they tend to give you credibility and they will work for you. Dont want to say much
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by MrMurdah: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2013
I open your site and the first thing I see is '5 of the most important advices'.

You no even pity person for this heat; blatant lies and shooting sentence strewn errors from the hip.

250 dollars for a speech maybe. Article? Hell naw!

People are smarter than this, take your tissue of lies elsewhere.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2013
@Mr Murdah thankyou o. That's d same thing I tried to tell him too o, before he quoted my post and said more to implicate himself. Proffesional editor my foot! Mr op, if you know what is good for you, you'd better apologize to those people that you gave false hope. I'm a business critique, and by the time I analyze that your quack site in detail, you'll learn the hard way that honesty is truly a trouble-saver. Nonsense and ingridients!

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by moneygame(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
Apologize to who? while the buyers of my product are happy and thanking me for revealing priceless info. to them.

While you people are here criticizing an innocent guy like me....

@bodashee

i can give you loan to start your business... since what you are here for, is to criticize people and beg for loan.... i pity you... continue with your frozen chicken business and leave me alone...
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
@least I'm making my income by working hard. I can't ever take advantage of people the way you are doing. Writing out the story of your life...is that supposed to make us pity or envy you? Baba freelancer that doesn't even know that plural of advice is advice. I sprinkle maggi in your soup. Mtscheeew

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by hottprince: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
bodashee: @least I'm making my income by working hard. I can't ever take advantage of people the way you are doing. Writing out the story of your life...is that supposed to make us pity or envy you? Baba freelancer that doesn't even know that plural of advice is advice. I sprinkle maggi in your soup. Mtscheeew
lol
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by MrMurdah: 12:00am On Mar 29, 2013
@ op..this your sham is so obvious it is this close to making me puke. Your inexperienced grasp of the English language is evident even on this thread. I do not even need to see any thing that you have written to think otherwise. Assuming you were even the next literary giant, the way you have conducted yourself here leaves much to be desired, yapping like an ill tempered bukateria owner.
@ boda..forget this guy and tilt your energies towards things more constructive and deserving.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by naijacutee(f): 12:06am On Mar 29, 2013
@moneygame: One way of knowing people who will be great is that they know how to take criticisms, and are willing to work on their faults when pointed out.

@bodashee very kindly pointed out the fact that you need to brush up your writing skills, if you are selling writing skills...

If I were you, I would work on that to gain credibilty, and not get sensitive about it.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by moneygame(m): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2013
let the critics continue fooling themselves... I'm very busy now..... if you want to talk to me... meet me at www.makemillionswriting.com
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by moneygame(m): 12:18am On May 15, 2013
yes
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2019
Can you create and publish unique articles for an health related website? Then, head over now to >>>
https://get-paid-per-article..com

(1) (Reply)

Soild Tank Farms For Sale And Lease Within Lagos / Borehole Water Drilling Machines For Sale / Solar battery; 12v 100ah Deep Cycle Battery for sale @ 15k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.