Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Let's End This "my oga at the top"joke Now - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let's End This "my oga at the top"joke Now (1005 Views)

My Oga At The Top Smileys / My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy Feat NSCDC / Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's End This "my oga at the top"joke Now by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
IF HE DIES.. If he dies, we killed him. Murdered one of our own simply because he made a mistake. Can we swear to the creator we haven't made a fool of ourselves before? His wife admitted he cries everyday, his kids ridiculed in school, and his job placed on the line (he's been placed on suspension) just because he used the phrase 'MY OGA AT D TOP'! We're begging, we're in tears now. Think of the stigma we bring upon his family, think of the faces of his kids now. Mistake made. Pls let's move on and let the Joke end. If he dies by committing suicide, what would be our gain. Pls share dis same way we mocked him. After all, is there no OGA at the top ? Pls rebroadcast the way someone just did.
He who does not mistake, does not usually make anything!
Re: Let's End This "my oga at the top"joke Now by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
I really pity this man.people should pls stop this oga at the top issue.he is not the first to make such mistake.go to house of assembly and you will see a lot of bullets... ....please spare the man.and let's stop joke on oga at the top..pls front page moderator
Re: Let's End This "my oga at the top"joke Now by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
Abi o ti front page ni?? I always hated the joke. So disgustin and immature to the ears.

(1) (Reply)

If You Think You Trust Your Brain....then Try This Riddle Is For You. / Akpors Nd His Wife...latest Version / My Aptitude Test Xperience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.