Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,093 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Details Of 2face And Annie's Dubai Wedding. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Details Of 2face And Annie's Dubai Wedding. (762 Views)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / 2face And Annie In The Same Traditional Attire / MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Details Of 2face And Annie's Dubai Wedding. by naija2(f): 1:06am On Mar 19, 2013
The latest Couple are Said to get married in Dubai this Weekend, with a wedding gown of euro7000, wedding ring of $12,000,250 guests are invited and accomodatiion is available for all Of Them. It is also to be noted that. D,banj, sound sultan and some other celebrities are to be his Groomsmen. The wedding is said to have gulped over 50 million With 2face's good friend and warri-borrn millionaire, Ayiri Emami, taking responsibility of over 20 million naira of the bill. The reception of the wedding would hold at the royal. Island beach lebanon in dubai and luxury boats will convey the guests to the location, and the after party would hold at the kiza club, whicch is the most popular naija club in dubai and four big hotels in dubai. Has been. Booked for The invited guests which are the fraizer suites, D Atlantis hotel, Jumeirah hotel And the 7-star hotel Burj Arab Has been booked for 2face,Dbanj,timaya,iyanya,sound sultan,ayiri Emami, politicians and other guests. I wish them a Happy marriage ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Princess Set To Wed In May / Help! I Have A Crush On Tonto Dikeh / ................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.