Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

((read)) SHOCKER: "Nigerian Artistes & Cultism" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ((read)) SHOCKER: "Nigerian Artistes & Cultism" (18039 Views)

Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. / Underrated Nigerian Artistes. . .Name yours / Nigerian Artistes' Website: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

((read)) SHOCKER: "Nigerian Artistes & Cultism" by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 19, 2013
Firstly, tribute to Nigerian Artistes who have suffered untimely death in the hands of cult members recently, not forgetting the retaliatory killings same day by cultists, cultism however is like pregnancy it can’t be hidden forever.
I have been following the issue of Nigerian musicians and their attacks with the exception of armed robbery cases. The death of a Nigerian musician recently, urged me to spit the little I have known.

*Everyone knows who we refer to as a legend in the Nigerian music of our generation, If you recall; he got shot about twice back when his hit single was trending all over Africa, investigations revealed back then through the help of close sources that he belongs to a secret cult known as Confraternity (Black Beret) and his colour flashes relates with the whole thing, I guess it was after too many threats that he stopped using the slogan “Nothing dey happen”.
(NB: Cultists have colour codes that serve as a sign, distinctiveness from other rival cults) #NoNamesMentioned.

*Here is another artiste; he used to be the first well respected Nigerian rapper from south west, until a controversial rapper demoted him lyrically. He's known to be part of a secret organization called Buccaneers Confraternity (Yellow Beret) , he performed on stage sometime at a Nigerian tertiary institution using a nude lady as a dancer and so on. infact he is well known for this.

*The next musician is a popular indigenous singer, he is my favourite; I cant do without listening to his proverbial Yoruba lyrics, a single parent. I would describe him as a gentle perfect man. But the only but about him here is that he is listed among these ones. He chose to associate with the Supreme Eiye Confraternity (Blue Beret).

*Next on my list, is a young handsome chairman of a record company. Fair in complexion and always has something to cover his head with either a cap or hat. He also flows with the blue beret league (Eiye Confraternity).

*A short Yoruba indigenous rapper from south west, who is known to be a Shomolu / Bariga resident, is also a member of the blue beret cult (Eiye Confraternity).

*The most active of them as at 2007, is a onetime celebrity, a rapper, infact a fight leader. I doubt if most of you would know remember him.. he used to be a Surulere resident I don’t know if he is still lives there and if he is still doing his music thing because its been over 6 years that I heard from him. If you meet him in person, the scars on his face would end your doubt Confraternity (Black Beret).

*Also, on the Confraternity, is an Igbo gyration singer, Actor turned politician.

*There are also 2(two) top fuji musicians who are part of the Eiye confraternity, they had a rivalry beef not too long ago.

You would wonder what time do these celebrities have to spare for cultism, and what do they need it for? As a cultist one or more of these 3 things are needed from you as they call it - 1. Physical ruggedity 2. Financial ruggedity & 3. Intelligence ruggedity.
Celebrities enjoy their own kind of security through their cult members in any state & an assured in-group link; BUT their life is on the line.
None of them can come out to boast of such associations, it’s quite a pity. Most of our new artistes are very much into it also but the fear of scandal is the beginning of their wisdom; because they know that the slightest leak may be a threat to their business, they would loose fans, losing fans equals loosing value, value equals money.

By: Lekan Yussuf
Twitter: @LekanBlaze
Re: ((read)) SHOCKER: "Nigerian Artistes & Cultism" by donadexco(m): 6:52am On Mar 19, 2013
y did u create d topic when u knew u aint gona mention names *huh* *angry
Re: ((read)) SHOCKER: "Nigerian Artistes & Cultism" by dhardline(m): 7:40am On Mar 19, 2013
Ok.and also the artiste that walks along vi is also a member of and there is also that musician that loves to lodge in abuja he is a bucanneer toø then that one especially who likes to poo in the mornings before he eats is also a pirate nonsense post.
Re: ((read)) SHOCKER: "Nigerian Artistes & Cultism" by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:04am On Mar 19, 2013
1. 2baba*
2. tony tetuila
3.9ice*
4.Banky W shocked
5.Either ajasa or seriki *no doubt
6.??
7.??
8.Pasuma and osupa*

1 Like

Re: ((read)) SHOCKER: "Nigerian Artistes & Cultism" by halfcurrent(m): 8:08am On Mar 19, 2013
I don't see anything shocking about this post when poster cannot even mention names. The meaning is that the story cannot be substantiated. By the way who cares about anyone's affiliation, so long as they give me good music...thats all
Re: ((read)) SHOCKER: "Nigerian Artistes & Cultism" by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
*Not because XYZ does poo or pee in the morning, am not asking U to believe or not... Hence U can only see as far as U have gone.

*Names won't be mentioned, in this case because I wrote this on someone's BLOG or would you help me pay my lawyer if legal actions are taken against me. That won't be a wise practice of Journalism..I don't wanna be sued for making defamatory statements but yet keep people informed. I appreciate ur critics, you guys are wonderful
Re: ((read)) SHOCKER: "Nigerian Artistes & Cultism" by ajasa4link: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
@op this is bull crap...were U̶̲̥̅̊ there at their respective initiation?...why A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲ U̶̲̥̅̊ basing ur judgement on pure rumours and speculations.. I just hope U̶̲̥̅̊ know that an action for defamation against U̶̲̥̅̊ is possible in a law court without mentioning †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ person's name, Ȋ̝̊̅†̥'s called innuendo... Pls stop spreading unsubstatiated rumours jare

(1) (Reply)

What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... / Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates / Songs written By Ne-yo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.