Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread (249035 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Q1 Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
[

1 Like

Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
grim and evil: who said q1 don't have hotspots, it has, I hv handled! d fone, if u ask me is better for games like football, and who said it doesn't play hd games, smh
nobody said it can't play hd games but do you really want to play mc4 or ck on a 2.6" screen? Na waste of time I count it to be u can't enjoy it
battery consumption is not good (from my own usage ) and the soft buttons don't respond quite like the rest of the tecno android series
and ehen the camera is a total write off not OK at all flash sucks big time
memory card not hot swap able it's placed right under the sim card tray so you need to remove the two Sims to remove the memory card that's not a wise move at all

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
Nwa Anambra: plz Boss Lawalmd,can u xplain how to get xmbc and sybla tv work on my Tecno N3? I wil be most grateful as dis is d main reason i bought the fone.
guy download sybla tv app you can use Google to search for it cos I don't have the website and you will also need mx player for it that one you can get from play store
about xmbc you need to get it from xmbc hub then download navi x, it's going to be in a zip format place it in the root of your card then locate it from xmbc program add on and install it the rest you should be able to do your self
even seff all this things are allover the n3 thread nah just try to read am small

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by OzMagiQ(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2013
OCTAVO:  

General Information

2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
4G No
SIM Dual Mini SIM card
Status Unannounced

Body

Dimensions 115 x 67 x 11.3 mm
Keyboard Complete Qwerty keyboard

Display

Type HVGA LCD with 256,000 colors.
Size 320×240 pixels, 2.5 inches

Audio

Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes

Memory And OS

Card slot MicroSD, up to 32 GB
Internal 4 GB
OS Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
CPU 1 GHz Single-core
RAM 512 MB

Connectivity

GPRS Up to 85.6 kbps
EDGE Up to 236.8 kbps
HSPDA Up to 3.2 mbps
HSUPA Up to 5.1 mbps
LTE No
WIFI Yes
Bluetooth Yes
USB microUSB v2.0

Camera

Primary 5 MP, VGA camera with LED flash
Video Yes
Secondary 0.3 MP

Battery

Capacity Li-Ion 1750 mAH battery
Stand-by Up to 250 h/ Up to 230 h (3G)
Talk time Up to 14 h (2G)/ Up to 13 h (3G)
Music play Up to 55 h

Other Features

Sensors G-sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
Browser HTML
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support
Java No
Colors White, Black
- FM Radio
- Sound recorder
- Audio/video player/editor
- Notepad
- Document viewer
- Image viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial/command
- Predictive text input

http://bestmobs.com/tecno-q1-specifications-and-features/

You! Heads up! Its a Dual-Core and 3.5G plus its out!
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2013
Lawalmd:
N7 is a good phone
Thanks
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by deleo16(m): 9:48am On Apr 15, 2013
Lawalmd:
guy download sybla tv app you can use Google to search for it cos I don't have the website and you will also need mx player for it that one you can get from play store
about xmbc you need to get it from xmbc hub then download navi x, it's going to be in a zip format place it in the root of your card then locate it from xmbc program add on and install it the rest you should be able to do your,, seff all this things are allover the n3 thread nah just try to read am small
i have downloaded d sybla tv and mx player i watch aljizzera but d cnn is not showing pls was d Importance of downloadin xmbc nd d nabi x
pls my phone is rooted
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Nuruddeenmd(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
Whats the actual internal memory? My n3 memory is 128mb unlike it's supposed to be. what techno write on their pack is lie, at least on n3 packs.
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by orosun55(m): 9:51am On Apr 16, 2013
pls dont answer this if u av not root ur tecno q1 or u own none which method is the best and working method that works on tecno q1
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by judajix(m): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
the app memory 501....nd to me dats great

wink
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2013
My Mouth is Watering.... I need this baby.
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 8:01am On Apr 17, 2013
2ND ACCT: I av samsung galaxy y pro dous + free browsing sim...d both goes for 22k
Visit d link below 4 details

New one na how much?
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by amehrada: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2013
@lawalmd, pls how did u root ur Q1? coz i've tried several methods on mine 2 no avail.......help out pls
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
amehrada: @lawalmd, pls how did u root ur Q1? coz i've tried several methods on mine 2 no avail.......help out pls
@amehrada,pls what do you mean when you talk about rooting phones,i'm a newbie in this and i really wanna know
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
amehrada: @lawalmd, pls how did u root ur Q1? coz i've tried several methods on mine 2 no avail.......help out pls
omo dis q1 is one stuborn phone to root but me seff ma stuborn on my own
i used root_with_restore_by_bin4ry_v26 to root it but you will have to install super1click on your pc first to get the driver for tecno

1 Like

Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by amehrada: 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
Lawalmd:
omo dis q1 is one stuborn phone to root but me seff ma stuborn on my own
i used root_with_restore_by_bin4ry_v26 to root it but you will have to install super1click on your pc first to get the driver for tecno
can u pls gimme ur numba lemme add u up on whatsapp so u can pls gimme a detailed xplanation.....pls i'll roger u sumtin on successful rootin
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
amehrada: can u pls gimme ur numba lemme add u up on whatsapp so u can pls gimme a detailed xplanation.....pls i'll roger u sumtin on successful rootin
check my profile for my number
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Abbott(m): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
OCTAVO:
Ok, i'll do that.

Beautiful. Conflict resolved in a friendly and matured way.
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Emmysteve(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2013
pls whats touch and type again?
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by IdeeEsperanza(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2013
TrebleChamp: Thanks
whats d performance rate of N7, does support skype video call, and can it be rooted?
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by ekspensivluv(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
plz which one would you advice me 2go for either tecno n3, n7 or q1.
realy apreciate plz. mony is nt d problem ooo
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by IdeeEsperanza(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
ekspensivluv: plz which one would you advice me 2go for either tecno n3, n7 or q1.
realy apreciate plz. mony is nt d problem ooo
Help me tell them o! How good is N7 over others? wink
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by TECHconcepts(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
you all should know that Rome was not built in a day, as for the product techno, the manufacturers are trying there best to make a good affordable products. you all should take HUAWEI as example, all we know with them before was a CDMA phone(starcoms and multilinks) but now check out there product. the ascend P2. that phone has a capacity of internet speed of 150Mbps(mega bits per sec.)

want to know more about your phones and gadgets visit
www.inservtechnologies..com

1 Like

Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by ekspensivluv(m): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
Plz am still on this issue of the best phone.
Which is better amongst this 3: Tecno N3, N7 and Q1
I will appreciate a detailed info plz because I wanna know what I am buying so I won't regret later why I bought it.
Thanks alot guyz!!!
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
ekspensivluv: Plz am still on this issue of the best phone.
I will appreciate a detailed info plz because I wanna know what I am buying so I won't regret later why I bought it.
Thanks alot guyz!!!
Bros, all these fones you listed have seriously active threads on NL. Go through their specifications and compare yourself. You need no body to do that for you! Even by the price alone, you can tell which is better.
In my opinion, N7 > Q1 > N3.
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
ekspensivluv: Plz am still on this issue of the best phone.
Thanks alot guyz!!!
Bros, all these fones you listed have seriously active threads on NL. Go through their specifications and compare yourself. You need no body to do that for you! Even by the price alone, you can tell which is better.
In my opinion, N7 > Q1 > N3.
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by peteonline: 6:52am On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Gerardcole(m): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by duality(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
can one install .JAR applications on this phone, does it have torchlight?
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Gerardcole(m): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
Jar, Yes via a an Android Emulator

Torchlight, Yes

As stated http://www.naijatech.com/phones/tecno-q1-full-specifications-and-price
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
how do i download java apps on tecno q1
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2013
bheegsam: how do i download java apps on tecno q1
java ke on android? you are on a long thing, all those yeye emulators dont work just fashi java and look for apps on apk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply)

Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread / Modern Combat 5: Blackout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.