Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

An Open Letter To His Excellency Rauf Aregbesola On The Shortlisting By Tescom - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Open Letter To His Excellency Rauf Aregbesola On The Shortlisting By Tescom (1035 Views)

Ondo Tescom Recruitment / Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To His Excellency Rauf Aregbesola On The Shortlisting By Tescom by benzion72(m): 10:51am On Mar 19, 2013
AN OPEN LETTER TO HIS EXCELLENCY OGBENI RAUF AREGBESOLA ON THE CONDUCT AND SHORTLISTING OF TEACHERS BY TEACHER ESTABLISHMENT AND PENSION OF STATE OF OSUN

Your excellency Sir,

I want to appreciate all your efforts at transforming the state of Osun to a world class destination to Nigeria and foreigners. There are massive road construction all over the state, this did not leave local governments out, even common feeder roads are repaired and put in good shape. The educational sector also bears a testimony of overhauling through providing of school uniform,. Distribution of Tablet such as Opon imo to student. There are so many program running concurrently such as Oyes, Oreap, Oelders etc. It is only a blind person that will not see all these good works.

Sir, I want to use this opportunity to call your attention to the recent Teacher recruitment by Teacher Establishment and Pension Office. There is no doubt the examination is standardized and world class in nature, the sitting arrangements itself prevented any form of cheating because individual wrote different question paper type. Sir the result of the examination came out and individual received their marks. However, the final name shortlisted for oral interview shows that there are compromise, injustice and fraud in the shortlisting. Sir, prospective applicants who scored 154, 152, 160 were selected while candidate who scored 179,180,190 were not shortlisted.

Sir, I take this as injustice against the people who scored higher marks. I know you have suffered injustice from INEC Before and it a take a lot of battle before you are justified. Sir, I am appealing to you, to use your good office to correct this anomaly. Sir this act of TEPO contradict the values of omoluabi you are a vanguard.

Sir we the helpless, and people who don't know highly placed people, but who depend on God for help, appeal to you to correct this anomaly. Sir you have done it before, in SUBEB the cut of mark was 173 everybody who scored the mark were considered.

I will be grateful if you favourably consider my plea and the plea of other in this categories. Thank you God bless you.

Applicants from www.nairaland.com
Re: An Open Letter To His Excellency Rauf Aregbesola On The Shortlisting By Tescom by cashkid: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2013
a gud move bt am thnking wil he ever see ths to read?
benzion72: AN OPEN LETTER TO HIS EXCELLENCY OGBENI RAUF AREGBESOLA ON THE CONDUCT AND SHORTLISTING OF TEACHERS BY TEACHER ESTABLISHMENT AND PENSION OF STATE OF OSUN

Your excellency Sir,

I want to appreciate all your efforts at transforming the state of Osun to a world class destination to Nigeria and foreigners. There are massive road construction all over the state, this did not leave local governments out, even common feeder roads are repaired and put in good shape. The educational sector...
Re: An Open Letter To His Excellency Rauf Aregbesola On The Shortlisting By Tescom by benzion72(m): 11:47am On Mar 19, 2013
If this can be pushed to the front Page I think it will go along way.
Re: An Open Letter To His Excellency Rauf Aregbesola On The Shortlisting By Tescom by realbomax: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
While i understand d feeling of benzion dat opened dis thread,may i contribute by saying it will take time to stamp out nepotism frm any govt activites in dis country. The procedure of conducting test since dey started wit SUBEB to 2nd CSC exam has been fraudulent despite huge money dt has been commited to it. While d organiser will use crowd attendance as an excuse,i want to believe dt d populatn of test takers in osun states so far is less dan those who write test in mobil/chevron at a call while d latter ensure fairness in their conduct. It takes more dan mouth words to be an 'omoluabi',we all know what to do whenver we are yearning for fairness and justice,like I hav been a victim of TEPO/O'Politicians fraud,I wud like to appeal to others to look ahead & expect little frm those politicians as dey all hypocrites seeking to take advantage as it comes their way anytime.
Re: An Open Letter To His Excellency Rauf Aregbesola On The Shortlisting By Tescom by benzion72(m): 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
I am so sure Ogbeni did not know about this fraud, if he does he will not condone it. Remember SUBEB was earlier canceled before they resit the examination and I know truth will prevail
Re: An Open Letter To His Excellency Rauf Aregbesola On The Shortlisting By Tescom by realbomax: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
benzion72: I am so sure Ogbeni did not know about this fraud, if he does he will not condone it. Remember SUBEB was earlier canceled before they resit the examination and I know truth will prevail
ogbeni doesnt bear 'tokunbo' as name. He grew up in dis environment and if truly he wanna practise what he preaches,he shud hav been more involved in d procedure dan he his now by not leaving d process in d hands of O'crooks who hav combined well with staffs of d commission to ronaldinhonise d test takers.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To His Excellency Rauf Aregbesola On The Shortlisting By Tescom by babskunle1: 8:28am On May 22, 2013
[b][/b]
Re: An Open Letter To His Excellency Rauf Aregbesola On The Shortlisting By Tescom by babskunle1: 9:13am On May 22, 2013
Pls wen would d osun tescom interview result b out.....
Re: An Open Letter To His Excellency Rauf Aregbesola On The Shortlisting By Tescom by benzion72(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2013
Forgotten I even wrote this. In the long run people who scored 150 and above were all invited.

(1) (Reply)

AGIP Test And Interview In Abuja / Dbrownconsulting Recruiting Assistant Manager For A Bank In Nigeria / Who Knows Much About Ips(institute Of Petroleum Studies), Uni-port...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.