Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Bridal Wears - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Bridal Wears (5351 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Male Celebrities In Native Outfits / Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Dresses(ankara,lace And George) / I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Dress Styles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Bridal Wears by Sweetlemon(f): 11:52am On Mar 19, 2013
Hello all!

Please I need help with pictures of Nigerian traditional bridal wears. I will also appreciate websites (apart from bella Naija) of where I can find such. I want as many styles as possible to choose from.

I have tried googling but I'm not getting much there.

Please help oooooo

Thanks!
Re: I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Bridal Wears by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
Sweetlemon: Hello all!

Please I need help with pictures of Nigerian traditional bridal wears. I will also appreciate websites (apart from bella Naija) of where I can find such. I want as many styles as possible to choose from.

I have tried googling but I'm not getting much there.

Please help oooooo

Thanks!

Maybe try researching on facebook,there are many pages on nigerian and african weddings.Congratulations smiley
Re: I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Bridal Wears by sisilondon: 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
Here's a contact:BB pin-21585262 they design and produce exquisite designs. They were responsible for my bridals when I came around for my wedding last year. Both traditionl n english
Re: I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Bridal Wears by ITbomb(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
This post has been hidden
Re: I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Bridal Wears by Sweetlemon(f): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
ITbomb: later when u need the best lawyer to handle divorce case , call me

back to sender. I'm soaked in the blood of jesus!
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Bridal Wears by Sweetlemon(f): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Maybe try researching on facebook,there are many pages on nigerian and african weddings.Congratulations smiley

Thanks ma dear. I Will check there
Re: I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Bridal Wears by Sweetlemon(f): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
sisi london: Here's a contact:BB pin-21585262 they design and produce exquisite designs. They were responsible for my bridals when I came around for my wedding last year. Both traditionl n english

Thank you jare
Re: I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Bridal Wears by sisilondon: 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
u welcome.n dont mind d cynical comment. dier digits r- 08033584587 n 07055689167
Re: I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Bridal Wears by Smartiegurl(f): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
Jeez! I hate you i swear.
Re: I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Bridal Wears by sharkeyraw(f): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
Re: I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Bridal Wears by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2013

GOD forbid; I reject it for her IJMN! Tufiakwa!
Re: I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Bridal Wears by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Sweetlemon, how you doing? Wedding planning on your mind now, take care and all the best!
Re: I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Bridal Wears by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
Re: I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Bridal Wears by Sweetlemon(f): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

GOD forbid; I reject it for her IJMN! Tufiakwa!

Thanks Jare. The teenager and gangster wannabe is just looking for cheap popularity. I could hit my head on the wall for earlier giving his likes all that attention I lavished on them.
Kai!
Re: I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Bridal Wears by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 20, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Molato 5D Whitening Soap (learn How To Make Yours) / UKWU!! Photos Of The Lady With The Biggest Hips And Bum Bum In Africa / 50 Shades Of Grey......bridesmaid Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.