Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

The 3 Js - Who Wore It Better - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The 3 Js - Who Wore It Better (1065 Views)

Guy & Lady Rocking Same Outfit: Who Wore It Better? / Who Wore It Better; The Lady Or The Basket? / Funke Akindele Or Mercy Johnson; Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 3 Js - Who Wore It Better by uzoo: 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
This Fashion Faceoff is going to be epic.

Any two of these three women -- Jessica Biel, Jennifer Lopez, and Jennifer Hudson -- would make for a fierce bout.
However, this time we have a three-way battle between the new Mrs.
Timberlake, former "American Idol" judge J.Lo, and onetime "American Idol" contestant Jennifer Hudson.
Re: The 3 Js - Who Wore It Better by uzoo: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
hmm..

Re: The 3 Js - Who Wore It Better by ifyfaith: 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
it looks perfect on their body. no fault detected but prefers done @ d middle
Re: The 3 Js - Who Wore It Better by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
JLO,because of that body too .
Re: The 3 Js - Who Wore It Better by uzoo: 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
JLO,because of that body too .

well i guess J. lo too

but i love the hair on Jennifer Hudson
Re: The 3 Js - Who Wore It Better by LoveAmaka88(f): 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
J Hudson's complexion creates a great contrast with the color of the dress.
Re: The 3 Js - Who Wore It Better by minute(f): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
Jennifer wore it best beacause she didn't have the didlybabykid hanging around her. She looks good in it and her

shoes are darling.Good legs. I like Jennifer's dress but the shoes are sloppy. Jessica wore it ok. I think she

needs a nose job. undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Female Romancelander Will You Slap?(photo) / Jaden Smith Covers British GQ Style Magazine | Opens Up On Wearing Female Cloth / Razor Gold Plated Razor Blade Necklace For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.