Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Mentally ill Nairalanders on the prowl!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mentally ill Nairalanders on the prowl!! (614 Views)

A Mentally Unstable Woman On Abeokuta Expressway / Ritualists On Prowl In Osun / 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentally ill Nairalanders on the prowl!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
How would the Moderators of NL be able τ̲̅ȍ curb the menace of the mentally ill members who troop into a forum meant for constructive and intelligent contribution τ̲̅ȍ create chaos and confusion.On a thread where what a man did τ̲̅ȍ his wife was being discussed on d 19th of march,I got the chill of my life when I saw the sick contribution of a user .So what is the way forward??
Re: Mentally ill Nairalanders on the prowl!! by FXKing2012(m): 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hmnnn....such demented folks abound here on NL, we just need to learn to tolerate them.

1 Like

Re: Mentally ill Nairalanders on the prowl!! by GeneralJ(m): 3:55am On Mar 20, 2013
Wetin come consain you?
abeg if you no like this forum go and make your own now, last time i checked oga seun had only one head, and i'm pretty sure you also have one.

1 Like

Re: Mentally ill Nairalanders on the prowl!! by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 20, 2013
GeneralJ: Wetin come consain you?
abeg if you no like this forum go and make your own now, last time i checked oga seun had only one head, and i'm pretty sure you also have one.
Well said!which one concern me!!But d last time I checked,going by d request of NL users demanding a way out of the forum,don't ‎u tink they are begining τ̲̅ȍ feel unsafe and vulnerable?The trend should be increase in membership and •̸№t a decline.
Re: Mentally ill Nairalanders on the prowl!! by Theloveth(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
Op u will find them everywhere you go,class,outside and everywhere.Just take note of the reasonable comments and leave the others.We dont have the same brain,upbringing and wateva,so we cant think the same.

1 Like

Re: Mentally ill Nairalanders on the prowl!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
Theloveth: Op u will find them everywhere you go,class,outside and everywhere.Just take note of the reasonable comments and leave the others.We dont have the same brain,upbringing and wateva,so we cant think the same.
This is exactly what I will learn τ̲̅ȍ do.Though I have also been guilty of losing my cool in making my point,but now I know better τ̲̅ȍ just walk on by.
Re: Mentally ill Nairalanders on the prowl!! by Theloveth(m): 8:16am On Mar 22, 2013
^^ dats just it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Van That Plunged Into The Lagos Lagoon Is Retrived.. / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders!!! / Rainstorm Tragedy : Two Killed, 20 Injured, 300 Houses Destroyed In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.