Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

What Is Glo Up To Today? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Glo Up To Today? (1528 Views)

Is Glo Also Importing MEGABYTES???? / Is Glo Blackberry Sub. Of 1k For 3GB Closed? / How Fast And Reliable Is Glo Data Connection In Your Area?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Is Glo Up To Today? by luluosas(m): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2013
Globacom Limited is presently bom.barding the Nigerian airwaves TV/Radio/Newspapers as well as Social medias, about what they termed "Limitless Experience" today 20th March, 2013.
Are we (Nigerians telecoms subscribers) about to witness a revolution in the telecoms industry courtesy of Glo? Who actually knows what Glo is cooking and about to release/present to the general public today?
Anyway, I just hope that whatever it may be that they have up there in their sleeves, should be for the benefit of all Nigerians. What is your view?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PodnhZw-xkE&list=UUV0HnBiD8LtId7GehWukKIQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd9iYgaWRbE&list=UUV0HnBiD8LtId7GehWukKIQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYT265WcL3E&list=UUV0HnBiD8LtId7GehWukKIQ&index=2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PodnhZw-xkE&list=UUV0HnBiD8LtId7GehWukKIQ&index=4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW2xuY3BfLU&list=UUV0HnBiD8LtId7GehWukKIQ&index=5
Re: What Is Glo Up To Today? by luluosas(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
Please, did anyone watched this Glo stuff today? PHCN never allowed us to watch it as there was no light. If you do, what was it all about? Thank you.
Re: What Is Glo Up To Today? by mightyleks(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
its get the highest number of likes when u share that page.
Re: What Is Glo Up To Today? by Debeloved87(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
luluosas: Please, did anyone watched this Glo stuff today? PHCN never allowed us to watch it as there was no light. If you do, what was it all about? Thank you.
tell glo to let us have access to the 3gig we brought from them on other mobile devices
Re: What Is Glo Up To Today? by luluosas(m): 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
mightyleks: its get the highest number of likes when u share that page.
I don't think I get you well. Can you come again please?
Re: What Is Glo Up To Today? by luluosas(m): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
Debeloved87: tell glo to let us have access to the 3gig we brought from them on other mobile devices
Really? When did I become Glo mouthpiece?
The issue at hand is quite different, so, if you have answers, kindly post it please. Thank you.
Re: What Is Glo Up To Today? by Francheezy(m): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
GL0...
IZ DAT A NETW0RK ?
Re: What Is Glo Up To Today? by luluosas(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
Francheezy: GL0...
IZ DAT A NETW0RK ?
Haba brother, you are more better than this na.

1 Like

Re: What Is Glo Up To Today? by Francheezy(m): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
luluosas:
Haba brother, you are more better than this na.
i dey vex 4 GL0 naw..imagine aving MB on my sim, but i cnt use it, due t0 sh!tty netw0rk
Re: What Is Glo Up To Today? by Debeloved87(m): 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
Francheezy: i dey vex 4 GL0 naw..imagine aving MB on my sim, but i cnt use it, due t0 sh!tty netw0rk
seconded!...dam the act of returning that glo sim card from exile, well from exile it comes and from exile it shall go...mteww
Re: What Is Glo Up To Today? by Francheezy(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
Debeloved87: ... seconded!...dam the act of returning that glo sim card from exile, well from exile it comes and from exile it shall go...mteww
yes 0oh...my broda
Re: What Is Glo Up To Today? by luluosas(m): 7:16am On Mar 21, 2013
Francheezy: i dey vex 4 GL0 naw..imagine aving MB on my sim, but i cnt use it, due t0 sh!tty netw0rk
But you are aware that, all the telecoms operators in Nigeria have their challenges. My brother, none of them are better.
Re: What Is Glo Up To Today? by luluosas(m): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2013
Debeloved87: ... seconded!...dam the act of returning that glo sim card from exile, well from exile it comes and from exile it shall go...mteww
Really? I don't think you are 100% sincere. Thank you.
Re: What Is Glo Up To Today? by Francheezy(m): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2013
yes...am aware....but GL0 problem is jst 2mch 4 dem 2 handle
Re: What Is Glo Up To Today? by ochukoccna: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
While this is not a network troubleshooting thread, it's a GLO thread, thus my question
Anyone who has subscribed to GLO knows their network is always disconnecting and reconnecting intermittently
While the network is fast, this off and on behaviour makes downloading of large files hellish
Some would say use a download manager but not all servers support restarting of paused/stopped downloads
Has anyone been able to overcome this ?
How did you do it? undecided undecided
Thanks cool cool

(1)

Bbm On Andriod / How Do I Reinstall Stock App Without Backup / Nokia XL Discussion Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.