Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife (37772 Views)

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) / Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by IYANGBALI: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
Jerry-jat:
Na wa oooo.... ... notin we no go see 4 dis life... embarassed
especially on nairalie
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
hardbody:

I agree with you completely. Illiteracy is a deadly disease considering in particular the way you write. I hope you get cured sometime soon.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

Hmm,.. dear post, How can you advocating this sensible option
That she should leave the house she built with her sweat instead of committing murder
Since i will not enjoy my husband alone, no one will
and when you kill him hellfire is waiting on u
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

I observe its the women dancing onthis man's grave
How is this infidelity
He brought a woman he married with the customs of his people into his home and was killed for it
Is polygamy now infidelity

SMH

People just don't bump into girls and marry them.He has been screwing her before he decided that the kpomo was good.How will a sane man invade his wife with another woman in her own home?it will be a miracle if both don't wind up dead,prison here I come.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Inoknowbook: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
victorian: What a waste of life, all for greed and stupidity... How can a man bring a second wife home , to juggle shoulders with the first wife.... How will men feel if their wife bring in another man to the house, as a second husband? Won't men run crazy and even kill the wife!.... I wonder how some men reason... Only him killed himself, with his own stupidity... For some women , it's a do or die affair, especially when she feels , she is no longer marketable for the next person... Am not saying its right for her to kill, but the husband, got what he deserved.....smh... angry

My dear, I won't run crazy if my wife brought in another man as second husband. I would simply divorce her and allow her to live with the second husband. That's what the lady in this case should have done. Life is too precious to be wasted over things like that, especially when there are choices. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by FiftyFifty(m): 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
I thought polygamy exist only among Muslims?
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by EagleNest(m): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
Not all that glitters is gold! The man died.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by dbride: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
zayhal: After committing murder can she still stay in that house she built with her sweat? Look at the number of people that will suffer. Her own life is ruined, first off. Her kids will carry the stigma and torment throughout their lives, the man's parents and other beneficiaries who he might be catering for.
Some people are literally making marriage a do or die affair.

Hmmmmmm...this does not happen in marriage alone, it can happen in any relationship that involves deep emotions. Note, I am not for or against, people react differently when they are hurting, some would not mind because staying in marriage is like a gold card, some would walk away like you suggested, some too cannot stand being treated like a discarded old rag as that is exactly what bringing in a second wife means, and this latter group can kill....LOVE turns HATE. He that is down needs fear no fall. They lose confidence in themselves, no self worth. When you dont value yourself anymore, then the one who has reduced you to that low level is in danger because his life also becomes worthless to you. It is not right but that's life.

That man took that woman for granted. Love is sweet and it can be deadly too! He thought he could get away with it being the man, but he was wrong!. May his soul rest in peace. It is a case of DO NOT COMMIT ADULTERY and DO NOT KILL.

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
byvan: Another befitting price for infidelity!!!Cheaters beware.Stupid man,u no die well,RIP my fab behind mtchewww!!!
so you support the killing? the devil is in you indeed...I pity all men in your life...you're a ticking time bomb

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

That she should leave the house she built with her sweat instead of committing murder
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by IYANGBALI: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
byvan: Another befitting price for infidelity!!!Cheaters beware.Stupid man,u no die well,RIP my fab behind mtchewww!!!
shut up animal in human skin,I pity the foool that would marry you if at all you would see one to marry you,you are a murderer in the making,I wish I could fish you out and eliminate you before you eliminate an innocent soul,shediot.

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by nitlad: 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
byvan:

People just don't bump into girls and marry them.He has been screwing her before he decided that the kpomo was good.How will a sane man invade his wife with another woman in her own home?it will be a miracle if both don't wind up dead,prison here I come.
Somebody please gag this ho with her insanely large nippl3s before she brings further disrepute on women with the obnoxious folderol she's chatting!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Imole50: 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
May his soul RIP
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by dbride: 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
Phinalphantasy:

Just as hellfire is waiting on him too! Adultery is equally a sin, remember?
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
honeric01:

YOU"RE NOT A HUMAN BEING!

Sorry,I feel absolutely nothing for cheaters.I feel nothing close to human while thinking of cases like this,no apologies.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by freecocoa(f): 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
What does this mean?

Seriously I'm kinda confused here, I don't really believe this story yet but nothing justifies murder except self defense.

Most women will be mad about their husbands taking 2nd wives but that doesn't mean you should kill him, opposing the 2nd wife move should be because you love him and how you can kill the person you care about and married beats me, if you can't stay, its best to find a way to part without resorting to violence, let alone murder.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
byvan:

if it was only prison e for better...its going to be hell fire in the long run
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
greatgod2012: Two wrongs can never make a right, yes, the man bringing in another woman is bad, agree, but the woman now committing murder is worse, there are other ways such situation can be resolved other than murdering, but the truth is that, wickedness do not have to do with gender, anyone who is wicked is wicked, , no more, no less, the woman is obviously wicked and extremely jealous and i want to see how she will live with peace of mind now that she would definately be prosecuted and most possibly be jailed
May God help us all.

excellent advice as usual
Women too have a dark side but all we hear is the devils called men undecided
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
honeric01:

i dont think that bvyan of a girl is normal @ all, if she's married, her hubby should just be careful because he's married to a potential killer. Poisoning and stabbing your husband to death over marrying another woman's an act only fit for demons and deranged minds. Anyone who supports this murderer is a potential killer be it male or female.

Demons walking about in human form now adays. Mau God protect us all from women/men like the killer and bvyan.

Amin Ase
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
Phinalphantasy:
so you support the killing? the devil is in you indeed...I pity all men in your life...you're a ticking time bomb

Sorry the man in my life can't be as stupid as the fo*ol in OPs story,I never stated anything about support but whatever consequence cheating awards you,carry it with pride.Even if it means death.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by sweetnigga(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

( IF U LOVE UR SPOUSE U WILL DO ANYTHING TO HAVE HIM/HER LIVE 4 U NOT BY MURDER)
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
freecocoa: What does this mean?

Seriously I'm kinda confused here, I don't really believe this story yet but nothing justifies murder except self defense.

Most women will be mad about their husbands taking 2nd wives but that doesn't mean you should kill him, opposing the 2nd wife move should be because you love him and how you can kill the person you care about and married beats me, if you can't stay, its best to find a way to part without resorting to violence, let alone murder.

For me any price one pays for infidelity is well deserved,whatever the price is.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by hajieazi(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
obi123: please forward this story to that guy that wanted to help his brother's widow by marrying her as second wife, husband to one wife is a full time job talk-less of husband to 2 women

Not all men can handle two or more wives. and for God sake, who says marrying a second wife is infidelity. Marriage through traditional customs and the stupid western culture cannot be equated. As a proud African, i don't bloody care about one man one wife slogan of the so called conquered minds. The more reason why majority of the westernised marriages don't last. Both wife and husband are busy parading the corridors of hotels around town after marriage. It's a taboo for a woman to have more than one man. Men can marry more than one woman. This killer will surely face the consequencies of her action.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Concept(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
fashizie: Our mindset in this part of the world is so pathetic.firstly,its not rite to bring in a 2nd wife because every human is jealous.the husband wont even take it.however,tryin to justify murder because a man is plannin to marry anoda is insane.dats why women in africa ve lost all form of respect from the men.dey cant jst let go,even when the union is becomin unbearable.all because of status n wot people will say.
Thats why u ll see a woman cheatin on her husband n still protectin her marriiage wit. Iron fist.we shuld all learn to let go of sumtin aint workin out.if u go check,dat woman mite ve defiled her matrimonial bed in time past.those type are the most jealous.
Not surportin nobody.jst my 5cent.

If anyone says you are lying, we need to check the lifestyle of such. I have practical experience of this illustration. Please women change your mindset, if the relationship is boring/not working, let go, do not cheat, do not kill. We already known most men as dogs but some women do worse, what is working for them is because they are made to be perfect executioner not like un-organised men. Killing of that cheater is not justifiable, she should have chosen another path; separation/divorce.

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by honeric01(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
byvan:

Sorry,I feel absolutely nothing for cheaters.I feel nothing close to human while thinking of cases like this,no apologies.

who need your apologise? You should know that you're not normal and you need help. You're a potential killer (that's if you've not killed before). I really want to say bad things to you, i want to, God pls restrain me. Infact you're not suppose to be given audience.

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
dbride:

Just as hellfire is waiting on him too! Adultery is equally a sin, remember?

the gravity of adultery n murder is different.... in murder the soul is tainted...for life...a life is lost n can never be recovered....Omg...byvan indeed shocked me....
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
erickajay:
I don't think you are living in this world. If you can't share just don't get married because you will hardly find a man that will stay with one woman.

idupaul:

In saner climes u would be placed under close watch for this comment ..u are a demon , a very wicked thing ..A killer waiting to be activated .. U can give birth to children who mite end up being blood thirsty characters

Dear ericka & idupaul I can never advocate the devilish action carried by this jealous witch of a woman
I was commenting to the poster above me who advocated the sensible option of leaving the home as marriage is not by force
This is true
It is better to live alone in peace than in jail due to jealous rage

On sharing, not all men share anyway

For the devils and wicked things go the first page you will see the people dancing azonto because of this man's death
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
Phinalphantasy:

Don't people repent in prisons?ofcourse they do.A prisoner has so many chances to repent while serving,remember?
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by idupaul: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
byvan:

May violence be ur portion in life .. Witch

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx:

Bro, it's the crazy society that we live in where women can never do no wrong in domestic violence - this world is just nuts, tbh...

Women are nuts!! That scandalous slag just wasted the young man's life just for being who he naturally is...

Polygamy is just as African as homosexuality is European...

Abi o
I dont know when polygamy became a crime
I will rather poke a woman than some dudes a/rse... ewwwwwwww

If homohomo is now PC, why not polygamy
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by rezzy: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
honeric01:

SHUT UP, are you an animal?

How did he cause his death?

When did infidelity equals death?
I wont,No, im not an animal.
He caused his death by bringing another lady into thier home.
Thats the new law of infidelity- death. If i were the woman, i would av killed him slowly. Put poison inside his food and let him go through pains for 3 months and he will join his ancestors just joking, cant kill a fly
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by honeric01(m): 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
Phinalphantasy:

how's it better? Whats the difference between stabbing and poisoning? Are both not to same end?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) / Prostitutes Beat Up Pastor In Calabar / Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.