Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (358194 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
Mayowura: Nice & helpful advice Michky.
Kudos!
Thanks
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Sarhyd(m): 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
soccerinfo9ja: Yayy got my money refunded,, lol nairabet is legit mann
U just v to.b.patient with dem,dats it
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akinalabi(m): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
soccerinfo9ja: Nairabet doesnt refund money on Cancelled games oo...two of my. Match Bets were Cancelled till Now money Is Not refunded, worst Nobody is responding...if it was 1million naira that is how i would have lost it like that, i may stop online betting im smelling fraud

Looks like the latest style is use the word fraud. I honestly think it wrong that because you have an issue, you should refer to an organization as fraud.

How can it ever be fraud? As the founder of NairaBET, I use my real names here. I have my home and offices addresses all over the place. Na wah o.

Have you contacted the customer service yet? Probably not.

What is the bet number so I can take a look for you.

Thank you for using NairaBET.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Sarhyd(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
akinalabi:

Looks like the latest style is use the word fraud. I honestly think it wrong that because you have an issue, you should refer to an organization as fraud.

How can it ever be fraud? As the founder of NairaBET, I use my real names here. I have my home and offices addresses all over the place. Na wah o.

Is money has been refunded back sef
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Blackberrydude(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
akinalabi:

Sir why scores nor dey show for nairabet mobile inplay? Tht na the only thing when still dey miss oh
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by sheddyboy: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
akinalabi:

i heard someone can use atm card to fund ur account is that true? If yes can you explain how? Pls
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
In play things grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Blackberrydude(m): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2013
WNBA BB offplay
washington - new york
under 145.5
low stake
kick off 00:00
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
Blackberrydude: WNBA BB offplay
washington - new york
under 145.5
low stake
Me and You on this one!

Hope to start August on a GREEN note oo! cheesy
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Punterwhizzy: 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
Jst came online wit ma kid bro's phone nw.
BRAZIL SERIA A@2am
Corinthians - Gremio
Pick: Under 2.5 goals@1.58
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Punterwhizzy: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nairabet dn improve thier markets sha
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 01, 2013
Punterwhizzy: Jst came online wit ma kid bro's phone nw.
BRAZIL SERIA A@2am
Corinthians - Gremio
Leggo
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by somadila: 1:13am On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by somadila: 1:15am On Aug 01, 2013
spacebaba: boss tanx how long does it take for them to verrify the account ,and i was told to state my country of residence when uploading the documents what should i tell them cos as at time when i was funding my acount today i used a vpn software to browse which was displaying a ger man ip,and what do you mean by the card has my name in it,tank u so much somadila,waitn your reply
Boss, they started this verification thing of recent and they've not asked me to verify mine yet so i can't really tell u how long ok.
Better use Nigeria cos ur Africard reads Nigerian issued card and don't ever try to play smart with onyinbo's unless u want to have urself to blame.
Ur name is inscribed inside the card by U.B.A. even before they issued the card to you. Regards
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 1:21am On Aug 01, 2013
Mehn it's been long
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by mrlongtin31: 1:43am On Aug 01, 2013
My fellow punters in the house using ladbrokes, are you having issues with verification because a guy frm dis forum is complaing of verification which is strange to me as I know that verification is not required..or could it be because of the conflicting address I.e..germany and nigeria.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Sarhyd(m): 2:25am On Aug 01, 2013
Juventus Turin - Everton FC (Under/Over 1.5 goals
in 1st half)
Under 1.5 goals @ 1.40
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Sarhyd(m): 2:26am On Aug 01, 2013
Sarhyd: Juventus Turin - Everton FC (Under/Over 1.5 goals
in 1st half)
Under 1.5 goals @ 1.40
Anybody up should follow this..80% sure
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Blackberrydude(m): 2:28am On Aug 01, 2013
Blackberrydude: WNBA BB offplay
washington - new york
under 145.5
low stake
Casted 3rd and 4th quarter screw the food. My first loss on WNBA
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Rhemite(m): 3:49am On Aug 01, 2013
[quote author=abushman][/quote]. well done to you. you really did a good job.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Rhemite(m): 4:00am On Aug 01, 2013
Blackberrydude: MMM and good picks is the key bro. The first time i started betting my first deposit of 25K fetch me 76K i was so happy tht i thought fb is so easy . After tht i started losing my cash to bookies until i found this forum with advice from my oga udemzy on MMM and other gurus here i hardly fund my account again. I always withdraw my advice start reading this thread from season 1 to gain more experience
. NICE ONE BLACKBERRYDUDE, I ALSO SHARE SAME EXPERIENCE ONLY THAT MY OWN IS WITH AKIN ALABI SITE, BUT WHEN I STUMBLE ON THIS SITE THROUGH GOOGLE AND CONSISTENCE BELIVE THAT I CAN MAKE CASH INDEED FROM FOOTBALL BETTING BUSINESS. PLEASE WHAT DO U MEAN BY MMM , IS IT MONEY MANAGEMENT. I AM ALSO TRYING TO REGISTER FOR A FOREIGN BOOKIE AS RECOMMENDED BY TWO TOP GURUS IN THIS LOVELY ROOM WHO HAVE BEEN TREMEDOUS IN THEIR HELP. GOD BLESS OGA JASPER AND OGA PUNTERWHIZZY, NOT FORGETTING OGA MONSURU AND SOMADLIA. AND TO ALL OTHER GURUS I HAIL O. OFFICIAL I SAY WELCOME ALL TO A NEW SEASON IN MAJOR LEAUE ACROSS THE WORLD.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Rhemite(m): 4:09am On Aug 01, 2013
Punterwhizzy: Nairabet dn improve thier markets sha
. SO SORRY OGA MI TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LOSS, DEFINATELY BOOKIE MUST PAY. AS FOR NAIRA BET I GIVE KUDOS TO THEM FOR IMPROVE QUALITY OF SITE BUT WE STILL NEED MORE MARKETS ESPECIALLY UNDER/OVER 1.5. AND THANKS FOR REPLYING MY MAIL, I TRUELLY APPRCIATE YOUR HELP. I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH MY PROGRESS SOONEST.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 01, 2013
MY EARLY MORNING OFF PLAY BB PICKS
TIME : 6:15
JORDAN VS CHINESE TAIPEI
UNDER 155.5 @ 1.73
@ ya own risk
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Sarhyd(m): 5:00am On Aug 01, 2013
Rhemite: . SO SORRY OGA MI TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LOSS, DEFINATELY BOOKIE MUST PAY. AS FOR NAIRA BET I GIVE KUDOS TO THEM FOR IMPROVE QUALITY OF SITE BUT WE STILL NEED MORE MARKETS ESPECIALLY UNDER/OVER 1.5. AND THANKS FOR REPLYING MY MAIL, I TRUELLY APPRCIATE YOUR HELP. I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH MY PROGRESS SOONEST.
They alredi have dat
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Sarhyd(m): 5:04am On Aug 01, 2013
in 1st half)
Under 1.5 goals @ 1.40
WON
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Sarhyd(m): 5:06am On Aug 01, 2013
in 1st half) WON
Under 1.5 goals @ 1.40
BET NICELY CHOPPED
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by somadila: 5:08am On Aug 01, 2013
in play things
juventus vs everton
Tip over 8 corners @1.61 Very safe
Goodluck
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by somadila: 5:58am On Aug 01, 2013
somadila: in play things
juventus vs everton
Tip over 8 corners @1.61 Very safe
Goodluck
WON chopped like suya grin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Akabay(m): 6:31am On Aug 01, 2013
monsuru560: MY EARLY MORNING OFF PLAY BB PICKS
TIME : 6:15
JORDAN VS CHINESE TAIPEI
UNDER 155.5 @ 1.73
@ ya own risk
BOSS u're welcome bck, i trade mine during inplay, UNDER 161.5 @1.83, patiently wait 4 d end result.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by iykomo0(m): 7:04am On Aug 01, 2013
Akabay:
BOSS u're welcome bck, i trade mine during inplay, UNDER 161.5 @1.83, patiently wait 4 d end result.

na under/ova 160 i see o during inplay...and i choose unda 160 Am i safe?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by NeneBlaze: 7:10am On Aug 01, 2013
Pls and pls someone shuld help me with d mmm( money management) technique... As am finding it difficult to locate it from season one to dis present season.. Fanks
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Punterwhizzy: 7:11am On Aug 01, 2013
Punterwhizzy: Jst came online wit ma kid bro's phone nw.
BRAZIL SERIA A@2am
Corinthians - Gremio
Won like baba Ijebu... Starting August on a green note... Make this August b green month for everybody... Make bukky's pack go villa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (529)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.