Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? (6485 Views)

5 Inexpensive Ways To Build Your Wardrobe / Learn How To Combine Colors In Your Wardrobe / What Do You Need In Your Wardrobe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by Yvete(f): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
My sister is a hoarder with stuffed bags of shoes under the bed and boxes of clothes piled up from years back. Though she has no use for those clothes, dare not touch! Smh.

I'm in the process of cleaning out my closet; replacing old clothes with new ones and donating some to charity.

How long do you usually keep your clothes for? Are you hesitant to get rid of stuff?
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by kolajoo(m): 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
Google is your friend

3 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by tjskii(f): 8:54am On Mar 21, 2013
I'm the total opposite of ur sister,I get tired of clothes, shoes,bags,weavons(basicaly evrythn) very easily,dts why I'm not a bigfan of dem brazilian, peruvian hair(after spendin so much on it,wil I now dump it just lik dt),d last one I bought,I gav it out after usin it 2ce cos I got bored wth it undecided,so basicaly I'm always finding somthn to give away at least once in 2wks,and its my cuzin who gets them

4 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:40am On Mar 21, 2013

3 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by chucky234(m): 10:40am On Mar 21, 2013
kolajoo: Google is your friend
google?
This is certainly the most dumb post ever posted on NL

10 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2013
When iGrow out of my clothes, that's where my village people come in grin
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by begwong: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2013
whenever i am paid my annual dressing allawee grin
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by chucky234(m): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2013
I get new clothes almost everyday as I easily get fed up with clothes and shoes,my younger ones go with the leftovers but I often times drop them on the floor for mopping and cleaning purposes.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by rose002(m): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2013
Dem dey use upgrade of wardrope collect visa go Uk undecided mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew no tym for dat

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by rose002(m): 10:50am On Mar 21, 2013
Fruittyswaqboii: When iGrow out of my clothes, that's where my village people come in grin
Funny guy grin
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by mysticgal(f): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2013
i too am a hooarder,i have boxes of clothes and though less shoes,but i burn it,am just lazy to give it out,God forgive me.waste of money.
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by Kelvin677(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2013
Jst doin dat nw cos i bury d most cash nd burn d rest walkin on d clouds spendin on d nets
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by anitank(f): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2013
I buy new cloths and shoes all the time. Bags occasionally, but I have a problem with giving out old ones embarassed.......but I trust my mum to always do that for me anything she's around grin
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by DJDOLA(m): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2013
AS A LADY U CATCH ONE BOBO MUGU...U WILL CHANGE YOUR WARDROBE EVERY WEEKS....BUT IF U ARE BUYIN IT OWN UR ACCOUNT ONCE IN A YEAR I THINK
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by Temismith(f): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2013
Dis one na jamb question oo.
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by dopeJemi: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2013
My House na Bank wey I go dey change cLothes anyhau undecided kay! Lemme ansa ur question

I change my cLothes/buy new ones when d ones I av r torn beyond repair den I just go 2 d market and buy a jean and a shirt strictLy 4 church

Na Okrika I dey wear stay house, Guys don't av time 4 cLothes changing or watever u wanna calL it undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by SORTER: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2013
NA EVERYDAY I DAY UPGRADE AM SINCE ITS FOOD I MUST CONSUME DAILY.....LOBISH!

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by timbros(m): 11:20am On Mar 21, 2013
I use a cloth at least 7 years before changing it grin .....So before I change my WARDROBE, it must not be less than 40 years grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 21, 2013
tjskii: I'm the total opposite of ur sister,I get tired of clothes, shoes,bags,weavons(basicaly evrythn) very easily,dts why I'm not a bigfan of dem brazilian, peruvian hair(after spendin so much on it,wil I now dump it just lik dt),d last one I bought,I gav it out after usin it 2ce cos I got bored wth it undecided,so basicaly I'm always finding somthn to give away at least once in 2wks,and its my cuzin who gets them
ur cousin or ur mugus? B frank my dear
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2013
mysticgal: i too am a hooarder,i have boxes of clothes and though less shoes,but i burn it,am just lazy to give it out,God forgive me.waste of money.
i don't want to annoy u wid the truth

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2013
i stop using my cloths when the white ones turn grey, d grey ones turn milk colour and d milk coloured ones turns 2 tissue den i go 2 toilet wid it... In other words i recyle it

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by GraceBestowed(f): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2013
The guilt I feel will not allow me post the truth about my wardrobe 'habits' on here!!

So I'll just leave it! (^_^)
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by mariblizzy(f): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2013
when ever i have good money, but @ the end of each year i make sure i give out some things....but some time when going out if i see any tin i like i buy ooohhh..
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by safarigirl(f): 11:28am On Mar 21, 2013
Upgrade kini? No be when person get money e go upgrade?

Well, I'm still living off parents, I buy a couple of new clothes (anything I can get with 5k) twice a year- or less.

I have just a pair of sandals, a pair of platforms and of course rubber slippers...nothing else.

There is no reason for extra since I don't even use the ones I have anyways...moderation is the key, else poverty will be one's end

8 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by timbros(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2013
safarigirl: Upgrade kini? No be when person get money e go upgrade?

Well, I'm still living off parents, I buy a couple of new clothes (anything I can get with 5k) twice a year- or less.

I have just a pair of sandals, a pair of platforms and of course rubber slippers...nothing else.

There is no reason for extra since I don't even use the ones I have anyways...moderation is the key, else poverty will be one's end

(Quote) (Report) 999 Likes (Like)
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2013
everiday tins, u knw say money no be problem
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by MsNas(f): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2013
Upgrade? Can I call mine that? What I do is....I keep buying clothes in ones and twos. It'll get to a point when I notice my closet is full, then I get rid of the oldest stuff and the ones I don't wear anymore. Its more like recycling. grin
But shoes....I definetely hoard those! Lord have mercy on me cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by slimming: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2013
No specific time
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by slimyem: 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ms Nas: Upgrade? Can I call mine that? What I do is....I keep buying clothes in ones and twos. It'll will get to a point when I notice my closet is full, then I get rid of the oldest stuff and the ones I don't wear anymore. cheesy
^this!grin
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by haysal(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
You can ask IFA or beta still google!!!! Mtcheew

Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by deols(f): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
I don't buy things that need constant replacement. I buy them nice and pretty good. so, they last long.

I set out to shop once in a year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike’s Wardrobe / Where To Buy Traditional Nigerian Clothes In The Uk And Us? / Download Video: How To Tie Aso-oke Gele & How To Close The Back To Hide Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.