Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Records In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Records In Heaven (1213 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Records In Heaven by sidespin: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2013
HEAVENLY RECORDING
Saints, be aware that every time you give money, every time you pay tithes, everything you do for the glory of God is recorded in heaven. I remember this so well because when the Lord showed me His mighty glories and powers, it made an impression that will never be erased from my mind.
During my trips, I noticed that many angels came to heaven with reports from all over the earth. They would go to a certain room with a recording angel in charge. The messenger angel would read the report, and the recording angel would ask, "Are you a witness? Did you see this take place?" When the report was confirmed, it was logged in a book. These books were eventually taken to the throne of God. But first, they had to go through a special process.
I vividly remember that the Spirit of the Lord moved continuously in heaven. It was greater than anything on earth.
Things on earth are patterned after things in heaven, but the earthly things can only be shadowy reflections of those in heaven. Unbelievable music, unhindered praises, and other glories that the earth can never imagine abound in heaven.
God wants people to praise Him. From the opening of Genesis to the close of Revelation, God expressed His desire
for a family to love Him.
As you read this book, remember that heaven is a place God has prepared for those who love Him. Someday I am going there. Someday you are going there if you are born again, if you have repented of your sins, and if you have Jesus Christ in your heart.
He can wash your sins away through His precious blood. (Mary K. Baxter)

2 Likes

Re: Records In Heaven by PastorOluT(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
Glorious!

1 Like

Re: Records In Heaven by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
HE CAN WASH YOUR SINS AWAY WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD ? WHERE IN THE BIBLE DID YOU GET THAT ?
Re: Records In Heaven by CarCam: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
obadiah777:

HE CAN WASH YOUR SINS AWAY WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD?

WHERE IN THE BIBLE DID YOU GET THAT ?

angry angry angry Revelation 1:5

American King James Version:
And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness,
and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth.
To him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

King James 2000 Bible (©2003):
Unto him that loves us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
and the first begotten of the dead,
and the prince of the kings of the earth.
Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood

3 Likes

Re: Records In Heaven by inspiredbyGOD(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
sidespin: Saints, be aware that every time you give money,
every time you pay tithes, everything you do for the
glory of God is recorded in heaven.
This must be the catch, carry on christianpreneur!
Re: Records In Heaven by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
CarCam:

angry angry angry Revelation 1:5

American King James Version:
To him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

King James 2000 Bible (©2003):
Unto him that loves us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
and the first begotten of the dead,
and the prince of the kings of the earth.
Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood
that statement was not referring to the whole world. that was the first fruits. the elect. the rest of the world has to work out their own salvation till death. and then they are saved. you hold on to the truth till you or die or till christ returns whichever happens first. then you are saved and your works carry through with you until the second coming. you stay in your lane.
Re: Records In Heaven by sidespin: 5:54am On Mar 22, 2013
obadiah777: that statement was not referring to the whole world. that was the first fruits. the elect. the rest of the world has to work out their own salvation till death. and then they are saved. you hold on to the truth till you or die or till christ returns whichever happens first. then you are saved and your works carry through with you until the second coming. you stay in your lane.

We are in a dispensation of grace, not works like the OLD Testament. The Apostle Paul said he doesn't want to be found with his own righteousness, but with the Righteousness of Jesus Christ. Your works or righteousness is like a filthy RAG. U n I need to trust in the righteousness of the Lord Jesus. The moment U receive the Lord Jesus as Saviour, His BLOOD cleanses U from all SINS. U know what? THE GREATEST REGRET AND TORMENT FOR THE INMATE OF HELL - IS THAT THE CROSS OF JESUS MADE IT SO SIMPLE FOR THEM TO COME TO BE WITH JESUS IN HEAVEN BUT THEY REJECTED THAT OFFER PREFERING TO BE WITH LUCIFER IN HELL
Re: Records In Heaven by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 22, 2013
sidespin:

We are in a dispensation of grace, not works like the OLD Testament. The Apostle Paul said he doesn't want to be found with his own righteousness, but with the Righteousness of Jesus Christ. Your works or righteousness is like a filthy RAG. U n I need to trust in the righteousness of the Lord Jesus. The moment U receive the Lord Jesus as Saviour, His BLOOD cleanses U from all SINS. U know what? THE GREATEST REGRET AND TORMENT FOR THE INMATE OF HELL - IS THAT THE CROSS OF JESUS MADE IT SO SIMPLE FOR THEM TO COME TO BE WITH JESUS IN HEAVEN BUT THEY REJECTED THAT OFFER PREFERING TO BE WITH LUCIFER IN HELL
grace only applies to the elect. the new testament is pauls letters to specific people not the whole world. you are not under grace unless you are part of the 144000.

micah 7 vs 18 Who is a God like You, who pardons iniquity And passes over the rebellious act of the remnant of His possession? He does not retain His anger forever, Because He delights in unchanging love

his possession is israel. the remnant of his possession is the first fruit 144000
Re: Records In Heaven by Ishilove: 7:59am On Mar 22, 2013
obadiah777: grace only applies to the elect. the new testament is pauls letters to specific people not the whole world. you are not under grace unless you are part of the 144000.

micah 7 vs 18 Who is a God like You, who pardons iniquity And passes over the rebellious act of the remnant of His possession? He does not retain His anger forever, Because He delights in unchanging love

his possession is israel. the remnant of his possession is the first fruit 144000
Small fonts? shocked

This is a whole lot berra. Now I am actually encouraged to read what you are writing, unlike before when I see the fonts and my brain instantly sidesteps your post. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Records In Heaven by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2013
Ishilove:
Small fonts? shocked

This is a whole lot berra. Now I am actually encouraged to read what you are writing, unlike before when I see the fonts and my brain instantly sidesteps your post. cheesy
ahh see you dont have that versatile spirit. see i dont care what font someone is using, if the topic is interesting i will read it. i dont see fonts, i see contents. people who focus on fonts are people who in real life are not versatile. xteristics of these people will be they will be bossy and very strict and always focusing on attention to detail and are not malleable and ductile. why would the font of someones post be an issue ? i never quite understand that but ehh to each their own i guess undecided <<< PSYCHOANALYSIS grin
Re: Records In Heaven by Ishilove: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2013
obadiah777: ahh see you dont have that versatile spirit. see i dont care what font someone is using, if the topic is interesting i will read it. i dont see fonts, i see contents. people who focus on fonts are people who in real life are not versatile. xteristics of these people will be they will be bossy and very strict and always focusing on attention to detail and are not malleable and ductile. why would the font of someones post be an issue ? i never quite understand that but ehh to each their own i guess undecided <<< PSYCHOANALYSIS grin
Guy forget all this big English you are blowing. Fonts are part of the details we are talking about, geddit? I don't see the point in struggling to read something while at the same time my brain is cringing and my eyes are wincing. grin
Re: Records In Heaven by Ishilove: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2013
obadiah777: grace only applies to the elect. the new testament is pauls letters to specific people not the whole world. you are not under grace unless you are part of the 144000.

Re: Records In Heaven by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2013
Ishilove:
Guy forget all this big English you are blowing. Fonts are part of the details we are talking about, geddit? I don't see the point in struggling to read something while at the same time my brain is cringing and my eyes are wincing. grin
are you browsing with a phone ? i am trying to understand the dynamics of your thinking. do capital fonts not appear good on mobile phones ? i am asking cuz i have not browsed the net on a mobile phone before. is this where the problem is ? cuz if you are using a computer and fonts are a problem for you then that psychoanalysis i did their fits perfectly. will be back to answer the other question. i got an appointment
Re: Records In Heaven by Ishilove: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2013
obadiah777: are you browsing with a phone ? i am trying to understand the dynamics of your thinking. do capital fonts not appear good on mobile phones ? i am asking cuz i have not browsed the net on a mobile phone before. is this where the problem is ? cuz if you are using a computer and fonts are a problem for you then that psychoanalysis i did their fits perfectly. will be back to answer the other question. i got an appointment
Actually, I am. When you use a mobile phone to read all caps, the fonts simple SCREAM!!! Its like a visual version of a shriek. Painful. sad

1 Like

Re: Records In Heaven by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ishilove:
Actually, I am. When you use a mobile phone to read all caps, the fonts simple SCREAM!!! Its like a visual version of a shriek. Painful. sad
ahhhh ok i see where you all are coming from then. so caps dont appear good on mobile phones. lol. well i am willing to adjust seeing as most nigerians in nigeria browse with mobiles. however let me warn you all, i am lazy when it comes to typing. the first thing that got me hooked on typing in caps is because i was trying to avoid typing in all small letters and then putting in the effort to switch to caps to start the names of people and places. that is hardwork for me. so to avoid going between small and caps font i just stuck to all caps. this way no one feels offended if i dont start there names in capital letters cuz i know naijas are very sensitive about stuff like that. they may see it as a form of disrespect. you know naijas. they love their illusions of grandeur. so i am hereby declaring that the only effort i will put into changing the first letter of a name to capital is when i say 'God'. so yall just gone have to excuse me when i use all small fonts for yalls names embarassed lol
Re: Records In Heaven by CarCam: 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ishilove:

I am curious to know the make and model of this mobile phone not rendering CAPS properly or rendering screaming fonts
Re: Records In Heaven by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2013
CarCam:

I am curious to know the make and model of this mobile phone not rendering CAPS properly or rendering screaming fonts
she must have one of those bootleg mobile phones as cheap as she is. i am sure the name of her phone is shamsung lol
Re: Records In Heaven by Ishilove: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
obadiah777: she must have one of those bootleg mobile phones as cheap as she is
Excuse me??
Re: Records In Heaven by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ishilove:
Excuse me??
i said the name of ya phone is 'shamsong' the bootleg version of samsung. chu gone do ? angry
Re: Records In Heaven by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2013
CarCam:

You get me wrong. I'm talking about the effect it has to the senses.
Re: Records In Heaven by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ishilove:
lol stop playing. what senses ? just admit you are a cantankerous curmudgeon undecided on a side note i made moimoi today. it didnt come out right grin it was too hard. i did not put enough water. i am learning though. iwill getthere eventually. this woman on youtube teaches how to make all nigerian food
Re: Records In Heaven by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
obadiah777: i said the name of ya phone is 'shamsong' the bootleg version of samsung. chu gone do ? angry
You...said...I...am...cheap...angry angry
Re: Records In Heaven by CarCam: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ishilove:

It's never affected senses on my phones, which is why I was wondering what your phone's make and model is so I can check out myself the effects CAPS has, if any, on it. Want to see with my eyes smiley
Re: Records In Heaven by Ishilove: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
obadiah777: lol stop playing. what senses ? just admit you are a cantankerous curmudgeon undecided on a side note i made moimoi today. it didnt come out right grin it was too hard. i did not put enough water. i am learning though. iwill getthere eventually. this woman on youtube teaches how to make all nigerian food
I hope it purges you angry

You should have added enough water. You have to find the right balance otherwise it will come out either too watery or hard. The quantitiy of water you added was for akara grin
Re: Records In Heaven by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ishilove:
You...said...I...am...cheap...angry angry
obviously it was a joke wink
Re: Records In Heaven by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ishilove:
I hope it purges you angry

You should have added enough water. You have to find the right balance otherwise it will come out either too watery or hard. The quantitiy of water you added was for akara grin
you dayum right. i added akara water quantity because right now i feel like i swallowed a brick after eating it cry if you punch my stomach right now you are liable to have fractured knuckles. thats how hard the moimoi has cemented my stomach embarassed lmao
Re: Records In Heaven by Ishilove: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
CarCam:

It's never affected senses on my phones, which is why I was wondering what your phone's make and model is so I can check out myself the effects CAPS has, if any, on it. Want to see with my eyes smiley
It's a blackberry bold 3.
Re: Records In Heaven by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
obadiah777: you dayum right. i added akara water quantity because right now i feel like i swallowed a brick after eating it cry if you punch my stomach right now you are liable to have fractured knuckles. thats how hard the moimoi has cemented my stomach embarassed lmao
Yer poo is gonna be

*singing*

Solid...

Solid as a rock!! cheesy
Re: Records In Heaven by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ishilove:
Yer poo is gonna be

*singing*

Solid...

Solid as a rock!! cheesy
prophets dont poo. thats for all you gentiles. pooing is a curse bestowed on the gentile nations sad
Re: Records In Heaven by Ishilove: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
obadiah777: prophets dont poo. thats for all you gentiles. pooing is a curse bestowed on the gentile nations sad
Lmao!! You are a clown!!! cheesy
Re: Records In Heaven by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ishilove:
Lmao!! You are a clown!!! cheesy
grin
Re: Records In Heaven by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
obadiah777: grin
U didn't reply my mail angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam / Should Churches Pay Appearance Fee To Guest Speakers? / **MY Reply:Is It Right to Name Your Child Jesus Christ?**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.