Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter (17225 Views)

Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / ‘my Granddaughter Bled For Eight Days After Being Raped’ (Pictured) / 75-year-old Man Defiles His 11-year-old Granddaughter (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by freecocoa(f): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2013
If this story is indeed true then the mother of the girls is a disgrace to womanhood, like wtf is her problem?

I feel like giving her countless slaps for being unable to protect her daughters even when she knew what was going on, like what kind of a mother is she?

Chei do mothers like mine still exist? Mothers who would do just about anything to protect their children.

As for the beast of a man, the devil will deal with him accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by deathmen12: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2013
if wat they saying is truth, let d man should be killed, that is my judgment.
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by tman08: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2013
My oga @ d top won't b pleased hearing dis
MtsheeeeeeW....animal in human skin undecided
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by freecocoa(f): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2013
J-Mystique:
I blame it all on the stupid incompetent mother,how many times were her daughters to be molested before she left the animal.She even had to come back with her grandkid for round two,I bet after this the man cud still convince her come back with the kids and she'll oblige.If only this country had a working child support and foster care system,the two clowns will never see those kids again
I tell ya my brother, the woman is even worse than the man as far as I'm concerned, just what kind of a mother still brings back her kids to a man who molests them?

She's more than unfit and those kids should be taken from her. I'm so vexed.

1 Like

Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by gratiaeo(m): 11:18am On Mar 21, 2013
Nawaoo! Well its no longer news in S W

1 Like

Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by Hassan11: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2013
The man's wife should be scolded too. Hw could a mother keep quiet over dis kind of matter for so long? Na wa ooo!
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by sobastical: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2013
Why is this man still being interrogated? Make dem jail fast fast jare... Life in prison, make him go repent for dere
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by anitank(f): 11:23am On Mar 21, 2013
Are u sure it wasn't the man that got one of his daughters pregnant who in turn gave birth to the supposed granddaughter? *thinking out loud*

1 Like

Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 21, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by buklan4realyah(f): 11:37am On Mar 21, 2013
I tink d mother here is faulty too. for dis years dat dis vagabond had being molesting
ur children nd u kept quite without actin like a MOTHER! ND for dat shameless nd not worthy to b a father,
he shud just go straight to hell nd burn to arshes..............s****d man
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 21, 2013
Perverted psycho!

2 Likes

Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by Policewoman(f): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
I blame the wife Margeret for tolerating that beast for that long. If i were her, i will wait till he is asleep one night, chop of his useless manhood and toss it into the Blender. NONSENSE!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by Ejine(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
KINGwax: East-side!!!

Coconut-headed mongoloid wey no sabi say na SOUTH-WEST man commit the barbaric act. grin
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by oludayomi(f): 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
This man is am idiot, his 1yr old grand daughter 4 dat mata. The woman is stupid 4 going back 2 dat animal cus ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ђe had nt the issue will nt repeat itslf on ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ 7yr old daughter ɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ð 1yr old grand daughter.
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by udatso: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
If this act was done by a muslim, d news would be A MUSLIM CALLED SO SO SO was .....d reaction would av bn different. At that time you wd start hearing name calling and all sorts of abuses to islam and muslims. If a crime is committed by a non muslim, its strange d religion is neva mentioned and some nairalanders wd start giving excuses like he must b possesed, mayb he is on drugs and bla bla bla...let's b fair..any way, I doubt d authenticity of this news, hw that small gal take knw. The word "joystick"?
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by nwabumalyahoo: 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
THIS GUY HAS LOST HIS SENSES, HONESTLY AND HE DOESNT DESERVE TO LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING.
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by Raddie(m): 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
Policewoman: I blame the wife Margeret for tolerating that beast for that long. If i were her, i will wait till he is asleep one night, chop of his useless manhood and toss it into the Blender. NONSENSE!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided

#Crossed my mind
though I'll make sure he's wide awake!
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
Sign of end-time. May God save us all. If u are a womwn or you have daughter(s) or sister(s) watch over them very well, because men like this comes in different forms. They could be yÓur father, brother, uncle, cousin, neighbour, your mosque or church members. Pls be careful of them, they are everywhere. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by AGEZIE: 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
God wil nver 4give him, men they r useless, apart 4rm my dad n my husband 2b
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hmmmm, another sign of end-time. May God save us all. If u are a woman or you have daughter(s) or sister(s) watch over them very well, because men like this comes in different forms. They could be yÓur father, brother, uncle, cousin, neighbour, your mosque or church members. Pls be careful of them, they are everywhere. It is well.
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by lornaluv(f): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dis woman should be prosecuted along with the man, why did she wait this long to report the matter to the authorities? Endangering the lives of her children, why didnt she send dem to stay wit her parents knowing what her husband is capable of? O ga o
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
carr96: Perverted psycho!

Yeah, I think he is a good candidate for medical examination. Scanning and studying his brain waves might reveal clues of a rapist mind.
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by Hassy4zuby: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
d man is too wickend and heartless and he should be sent to life in prisonment with hard labour or dead by hanging pls cos he has nt only destroy his children lives bt also his grandaughter
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by Idazinim: 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
ITbomb: This story get as e be, from the man defense there is a little doubt about the woman's story cos this happened for many years with different daughters yet nothing was done or alarm raise until this disagreement that made the family team up against him.
I am not exonerating the man but people should read from both side not just the headlines before making opinions

May ur ink continue to flow. Looking is a gift, but seeing is Understanding and Wisdom. This story is complicated. The woman wishes to rubbish the man for irreconcilable differences. Or how else will such delays be condoned before this belated screaming. It is indeed So ooo Complicated. Just my thought o o o
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I weep 4 naija embarassed cry lipsrsealed
This is getting redundant and boring. Try something new or better still, weep for your damn country cos y'all are not any better.
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella:
This is getting redundant and boring. Try something new or better still, weep for your damn country cos y'all are not any better.
mind your business .I do what I want with my internet connection. You don't like it you jump and stay in the air. smiley undecided
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
mschew!! use your internet connection to weep for your country....nonsense.
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
undecided undecided make me
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
undecided undecided make me.
Like I said you jump. Can jump and stay in the air for all I care. I will post :"I weep 4 naija" whenever I feel like. * u can tell me nothing*
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by nenergy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
Tolexander: “He also threatens to use a knife to gouge my eyes out anytime I threaten to report to my mother.”
A 7 year-old said this? This media guys dey craze o. Anyways, the man is a pervert and needs serious psycho-analysis. The wife nor try too, she for don paralyse d man-confine him to a wheel chair for life.
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by Greatlydia(f): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
God will punish ur Joystick and it will not rise again. Fool
Re: Man Molest Daughters, 15-month-old Granddaughter by its22078: 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
as disgusting as this story is, bear in mind that sex abuse is very common - just that ppl don't talk about it. A woman or child is more likely to be raped by someone they know e.g. family members, husband, brother, father etc. We live in a sick world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sells Son For N150, 000 In Cross River (PHOTO) / Ilesami Abiodun Alexander Arrested For Recruiting Spy Officers At Police College / Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.