Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Kanye West Want To Name His Child North West. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Want To Name His Child North West. (613 Views)

'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks / Where Is Daddy? Singer Flavour Abandons His Child Church Dedication {photos} / Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Kanye West Want To Name His Child North West. by Mayor46(m): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2013
Eccentric Kanye West wants to call hisbaby by Kim Kardashian, North. The rapper, 35, came up with a list of potential names for the baby due in July, but North is at the top because he thinks it sounds good with his surname.
He sounded out pals about the moniker last month while working inParis during fashion week. But the title is unlikely to go down well with girlfriend Kim, 32, whose family have a tradition of starting their first names with a K.
Kim might also have a problem with her boyfriend’s next album title – I Am God.
The Sun

http://www.informationng.com/2013/03/kanye-west-wants-to-name-his-child-north-west.html
Re: Kanye West Want To Name His Child North West. by pheyikemi: 10:28am On Mar 21, 2013
Y northwest? Does he want d child to b dangerous and violent? Y not kuku name d child Eastwest/ Westwest/ southwest and preferably, Taribowest undecided
Re: Kanye West Want To Name His Child North West. by MissyB3(f): 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2013

(1)

........... / Why All These Big Artistes Most Save OJB JEZREEL With Their Money. / Dephine Is Not My Lover–pastor Chris Okotie Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.