Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Discover Reliable Web Hosting And Dynamic Website Design - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Discover Reliable Web Hosting And Dynamic Website Design (1789 Views)

Cheap And Reliable Web Hosting Re-seller Account For Web Business. / Get An Interactive And Dynamic Website @ N15,000 / Building Interactive And Dynamic Sites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover Reliable Web Hosting And Dynamic Website Design by anichi: 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2008
For your Corporate website!
Hosting price & free Domain name Registration

1000 MB - 15,000
500 MB 10,000
350 MB 6,500
150 MB 3,500

Contact : Signonafrica Communication Ltd. 156, Awolowo way, Ikeja Lagos
Tel : 01-4723065 or 08052416423,08037243818 or Visit our website
www.signonafrica.net, support@signonafrica.com
Re: Discover Reliable Web Hosting And Dynamic Website Design by smartsoft(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2008
have told you times without number, don't come here and advertise ridiculous price for us here, why will i buy a host of 1GB for 15,000 when i can actually buy a reseller hosting 10GB for N15,000, if you need it let me know reliable hosting ooo 100GB bandwith
Re: Discover Reliable Web Hosting And Dynamic Website Design by kreem7(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2008
hi smartsoft,
i will like to have the hosting site.my mail is kreemdave1@yahoo.com.or text me on 08076999969.
hope to hear from u soon.
Re: Discover Reliable Web Hosting And Dynamic Website Design by fransois2(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2008
@ web4africa, we offer you great price with more space than you can imagine. With our free registration for a hosting package of one year and more, we give you the best service that is obtainable anywhere in the world.
Please visit our website by following the link below to see our great offer.
Thanks.
Re: Discover Reliable Web Hosting And Dynamic Website Design by anichi: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2008
have told you times without number, don't come here and advertise ridiculous price for us here, why will i buy a host of 1GB for 15,000 when i can actually buy a reseller hosting 10GB for N15,000, if you need it let me know reliable hosting ooo 100GB bandwith

smartsoft
You dont have to be rude.You have every right to advertise your products.Every product have their price so you dont have to warn me.
Please learn to be polite and Professional.
Re: Discover Reliable Web Hosting And Dynamic Website Design by knzguru(m): 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2008
Hello webmasters, i am a young entreprenuer and i need a website as a value added service to my clients. the website is to be a business directory where my clients can control their profiles.

Pls send me an email of your biz details, past clients (with a list of sites u hav developed for them) and a cost estimate for 1)hosting, 2)design and 3)programming. Pls understand dat my budget is not much and i will only respond to proposals within my reach.

I look forward to working with you. thank you

knzguru@yahoo.com
Re: Discover Reliable Web Hosting And Dynamic Website Design by Afam4eva(m): 7:44am On Nov 24, 2008
Who would pay that much for a website, i definitely not to signonafrica.com because because thei server is slow, i'll advice people to host their websites at http://www.ultrawebsitehosting.com/1419.html

(1) (Reply)

Get Your High Cpc Admob Auto Impression And Earning App Free Of Charge / We Build All Website Including, ICO, E Commerce, E Currency And Lot More / National Web Design/ict Training In Ph, Owerri, Enugu, Abuja, Kano & Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.