Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

For Laughs: Hilarious Tweets As Nigerians And Kenya Go To War - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / For Laughs: Hilarious Tweets As Nigerians And Kenya Go To War (7103 Views)

They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] / Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) / Hilarious Tweets By Nigerian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Laughs: Hilarious Tweets As Nigerians And Kenya Go To War by mitchyy(f): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
GISTville

There’s one thing Nigerians are extremely good at. Standing together whenever their country is being maligned by a lesser populated country such as Kenya and Ghana. It appears the Kenyans are our latest victim on twitter as they apparently stepped on our toes by starting a #SomeoneTellNigeria trend to diss us due to their ill-treatment on arrival in Nigeria for the match.

Here are some very hilarious and brilliantly composed tweets that got me rolling in laughter!

Its just for laughs though. No harm intended. One love Kenya! Lol

@Adagzy_LAKE: I can’t even see the people we’re dissing.. They activated there GHOST MODE””

@AbangMercy: So you all won’t say that #Nigerians started it. #Kenyans started the #SomeoneTellNigeria harshtag to insult Nigeria for hosting Harambeboys

@TheOris_: Kenya. One of the countries where Blackberry is still a mere fruit.

@engadget: Apple is testing animal-thought-to-tweets technology in Kenya today.

@cunleypumpin: #someoneTellKenya the K E N Y A buttons on my keypad are looking malnourished already.

@MolteteMiyachi: So this is how the 15 or so Kenyans UNICEF sponsored to enter Europe for education are using the internet??

@ladyhoncho: #SomeoneTellKenya they should go complete their evolution to homo sapiens instead of disturbing their elders

@omojuwa: There are plans by Dangote to buy Kenya. He needs a new cement depot #someoneTellKenya

@tosinadeda #SomeOneTellKenya that the football pitch they will play on in calabar is not to be eaten, it is for fooball

@Mhagayr: Kenyan Runners are son fast cuz they imagine Hunger chasing them

@deolaaa: UNICEF be recruiting Kenyans for their adverts. Kenyans be like “I’m a video vixen

@TheGreyGenesis: You know what the most positive thing in Kenya is? HIV.

@ReelMichelle: The only thing Kenyans are good for is Kiwi Polish

@Delia_Maraj: They look like yesterday’s left over amala

@Snikoggs: How do you kill 300 Kenyans? Throw a cornflake off a cliff.

@manmustwack: Dstv don’t need dish in Kenya,the ear of every Kenyan is a potential antenna,just plug to a tv

@AGEmillz: Kenya ppl be ridding elephants to school. They av a parking lot for their elephants

@gboukzi: Wait, wasn’t it Kenyans that donated cows to Obama when he won the last US presidential election?

@Omojuwa: #someoneTellKenya Kenyan players lodged at the Presidential Hotel insist on sleeping on the floor. Identifying with their President

@slimdandyMUFC: So Kenyans decided to take a dig at Nigeria..LMAO..seems they were in blackout when Ghana was brought to it’s knees by us..HIV people *sigh*

@SIRPYREXX: A handfan is d equivalent of a samsung window unit in kenya..

@LeHaunter_ Lmaoooo Instead of these Kenya people to beg us for food nicely!

@ksly4president: The most popular sport in Kenya is the Hunger games #someonetellKenya”

@isomto: #someonetellkenya dat Obasanjo’s ota farm is bigger dan their country

@Lazy Writa: How can you say Kenyans joined Twitter just so they can kill Twitter BIRD

@Fonkymiss: U guys watch movie? Wow!”@CalebKibiwott: #SomeoneTellNigeria Its only in their movies that after 35 years later, the dog is still the same

@Ope__: Now Kenyans y’all don’t wanna finish your MB. It’d take years before the Americans send more y’know.

@LORD_FOLA: BREAKING NEWS; Twitter To Sue Kenyans For Eating Twitter EGG.

@Super_Spotter: Kenyans don't have 6 Packs .. They have 6 Ribs instead.

@chibby_kay: But why are Kenyans suddenly following Me, I'm not a ZOOLOGIST please

@DammieOredola: #SomebodyTellKenyans RT @ThickPlate: A pack of toothpick-------»KENYANS

@Noordin2: #someonetellkenya Kenyans steal everything!Their capital'Nairobi' was gotten from the words 'Naira' & 'Obi'

@OluwaSwizzhits: I heard Kenyans roar, they don't moan.

@dat_sexydiva: Aww Nigerians should please stop dissing Kenyans! I don't support animal cruelty!

@PresidentJona: Dear Kenyans, I know you feel neglected, bad and rejected! But twit-fighting us WON'T put you on the africa map!! YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY!!!

@Super_Spotter: Even Mosquitoes complain bitterly about Kenyans .. No Blood !

@Am_hey_why: Kenyans need bleaching cream to look like Ghanians

For more posts like this visit: http://gistville.com/2013/03/for-laughs-hilarious-tweets-by-nigerians-on-the-someonetellkenya-beef/
Re: For Laughs: Hilarious Tweets As Nigerians And Kenya Go To War by JMystique(m): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
Damn!!!I never thought I'd say this but I'm proud to be a nigerian!!We frigging cray!!'I'm a video vixen?!'For f**ck sake men who says that,muhahahaha
Re: For Laughs: Hilarious Tweets As Nigerians And Kenya Go To War by buchito1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dahz y I rep naija I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ gud nd bad times!!!
Re: For Laughs: Hilarious Tweets As Nigerians And Kenya Go To War by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
whats ghana flag doing there,i thought this is between kenya and nigeria..

Op you are one of the reasons countries like kenya laugh at Nigeria.

Does it mean you do not know what kenya flag look like?
Re: For Laughs: Hilarious Tweets As Nigerians And Kenya Go To War by mitchyy(f): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
gbosaa: whats ghana flag doing there,i thought this is between kenya and nigeria..

Op you are one of the reasons countries like kenya laugh at Nigeria.

Does it mean you do not know what kenya flag look like?
It was an error jare cheesy
Re: For Laughs: Hilarious Tweets As Nigerians And Kenya Go To War by megareal: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: For Laughs: Hilarious Tweets As Nigerians And Kenya Go To War by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
It is Nigerians,Not Kenyans who are being slaughtered on Twitter.
#KOT is known to be vicious.Ask CNN and Korean Air.
#KOT is unleashing 100 tweets a minute.
Re: For Laughs: Hilarious Tweets As Nigerians And Kenya Go To War by mitchyy(f): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
GERALD710: It is Nigerians,Not Kenyans who are being slaughtered on Twitter.
#KOT is known to be vicious.Ask CNN and Korean Air.
#KOT is unleashing 100 tweets a minute.
Grab a seat abeg!
Re: For Laughs: Hilarious Tweets As Nigerians And Kenya Go To War by kehinde1588(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
mitchyy:
It was an error jare cheesy
which error? Dats d kenya flag johr. 2 of una b tontolo
Re: For Laughs: Hilarious Tweets As Nigerians And Kenya Go To War by mitchyy(f): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
kehinde1588: which error? Dats d kenya flag johr. 2 of una b tontolo
I guess uve forgotten nairaland has the modify button. I've corrected the error long before now jare
Re: For Laughs: Hilarious Tweets As Nigerians And Kenya Go To War by kehinde1588(m): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
mitchyy:
I guess uve forgotten nairaland has the modify button. I've corrected the error long before now jare
ok i didnt knw. Sori 4 using dat word 4 2 of una
Re: For Laughs: Hilarious Tweets As Nigerians And Kenya Go To War by mikuz(m): 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
Nice thread!
Re: For Laughs: Hilarious Tweets As Nigerians And Kenya Go To War by stupor(m): 12:27am On Mar 22, 2013
finding the côuntry like Kenya again in Africa !

Ahan ! The gOds must be crazy !

Kenyans get swag pass Naija ! Ahan ! The gôds must be crazy !

Kenya beat Nigeria ! Ahan ! The gôds must be crazy !

Abeg am just having fun I say make I add mine befóre the thread gó viral !

Nice thread !
Re: For Laughs: Hilarious Tweets As Nigerians And Kenya Go To War by ITbomb(m): 2:19am On Mar 22, 2013
Pity I don't use twitter
Re: For Laughs: Hilarious Tweets As Nigerians And Kenya Go To War by eddy1977(m): 2:34am On Mar 22, 2013
Seriously?
Nigerians bashing Kenyans?

I guess it's called patriotism.
Re: For Laughs: Hilarious Tweets As Nigerians And Kenya Go To War by 5alive(m): 4:23am On Mar 22, 2013
ko ni da fun iya kenya.... Na we dey rule dem all.......if kenyatta say its one thing, obama will say its anoda thing...
Datzall
Re: For Laughs: Hilarious Tweets As Nigerians And Kenya Go To War by mitchyy(f): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
eddy1977: Seriously?
Nigerians bashing Kenyans?

I guess it's called patriotism.
You're even worse cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) / The Gari You Drink When Dangote Is Your Father (photo) / Funny Names Of Some Churches In NAIJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.