Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Kim Kardashian Is Bumping In Leather PREGNANT With Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Is Bumping In Leather PREGNANT With Style (1616 Views)

Seyi Shay Looks Stunning In Leather Pants (photo) / Beyonce Shows Off Perfect Ass In Leather Pants [PHOTO] / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Is Bumping In Leather PREGNANT With Style by joyli: 1:38am On Mar 22, 2013
K.west + kim k = North West grin grin grin

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Bumping In Leather PREGNANT With Style by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2013
She's looking like the shadow of herself.where is the happy go,suave girl in her.anyway its the pregnancy.after she puts to bed,i believe she will get her groove back
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Bumping In Leather PREGNANT With Style by sayso: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2013
You can never beat nature.The baby will burst her open and she will never be that sheninig thing again.Welcome to motherhood.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Bumping In Leather PREGNANT With Style by zangiff(m): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2013
correct girl but sha, one day body go old and everything ends
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Bumping In Leather PREGNANT With Style by Akshow: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2013
kulyie: She's looking like the shadow of herself.where is the happy go,suave girl in her.anyway its the pregnancy.after she puts to bed,i believe she will get her groove back
oh puhleeeeeeeeeeze! u sound so sure when u are merely speculating. how can u detect someone's happiness in life from jus a pix taken by paparazzi?

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Bumping In Leather PREGNANT With Style by slimyem: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2013
How is she comfortable in that dress sef?

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Bumping In Leather PREGNANT With Style by nnowu(f): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2013
Kim,let go the heels and body hugging clothes,I have been through pregnancy 4times,loosen up!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Bumping In Leather PREGNANT With Style by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
Akshow: oh puhleeeeeeeeeeze! u sound so sure when u are merely speculating. how can u detect someone's happiness in life from jus a pix taken by paparazzi?
well i keep up with d kardashians by following their reality shows up,thats why i know shes always happy except this her pregnancy thats making her moody and withdrawn sha
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Bumping In Leather PREGNANT With Style by fELiscatus: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
Beautiful girl cool

I still like her regardless of what people say about her.

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Set To Wed Delta Soap Beauty Queen, Sandra Okagbue / Lindaikeji Apologizes To Kemi Omololu-olunloyo / Rapper Lynxxx's Baby Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.