Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Another Nigeria molestation Video Emerges (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Nigeria molestation Video Emerges (Photo) (1968 Views)

Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation / Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia / Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Nigeria molestation Video Emerges (Photo) by Bonaguy(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-WXp6Yr08hS4/UUwIH7XoxXI/AAAAAAAAICI/NmgstfqPjpk/s1600/Suspect_1.png[/img]

No video to prove this yet but according to YNaija, they Received yet another disturbing video from a concerned reader, which apparently shows a young lady being violated by a man in the presence of at least two others who ignored her plea for mercy and continued to trample on her dignity without remorse.

YNaija writes on their site:

The suspect in the video clip spoke in Yoruba, is light skinned and approximately 5feet 8inches tall.
We cannot immediately confirm the authenticity of this video, the identity of the individuals involved, the location, or its origin, but it is crystal clear that a young woman is being raped and this cannot be condoned or accepted as the norm in any society.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-09RWHWDvE5E/UUwIJLNhcpI/AAAAAAAAICQ/_F92n0uXt88/s400/Suspect_2.png[/img]

Transcription:

The video open with an obvious rape going on. The victim is writhing in pain and resisting her assailant (the suspect in the video) who over powers her and forces his way into her. After the unconscionable assault, the following conversations happen.

Victim: Ejoo (Please)

Suspect: [Talking to his accomplices] – Ma a ya mi mo (Don’t take my pictures anymore)

Victim: Aye mi ti baje (My future is finished)… crying and screaming…

Accomplice 1: Saying something incoherent… (I am not taking the pictures)…

Victim: Continues screaming…

Accomplice 1: ‘Paddy’ mi catwalk (My friend is cat-walking)

Victim: Crying… Ejo eye ya mi (Please, stop taking my pictures)

Accomplice 1: Se mo ya e ni? (Am I taking your pictures?)

Victim: Crying and screaming… (My life is finished).

Accomplice 2: Kai kai (Stop, stop).
Suspect: Why you dey…?

Accomplice 2: [Interrupts]…Did I say he should not record it?

Suspect 1: I am not recording it now (Swears).

Incoherent arguments…

Victim continues to cry wearing her clothes…

http://gistmetro..com/2013/03/another-nigeria-rape-video-emerges.html
Re: Another Nigeria molestation Video Emerges (Photo) by a1solution: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2013
Where is the video? or you just pasted picture from somewhere with fictitious story.
Re: Another Nigeria molestation Video Emerges (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2013
What is all this nonsense na.i am beginning to feel that the safest part of nigeria for anything female is her parents house.when will all this abuse of women stop now.this is so repulsive.jeez
Re: Another Nigeria molestation Video Emerges (Photo) by slimyem: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2013
How did she get involved with people like that?
Was she kidnapped?
A lot of women are not cautious at all in their dealings with men and sometimes,they are responsible for the calamities that befall them.
Eni' wa iwakuwa lo'n ri irikuriundecided

Its unfortunate the perpetrators of this act might never be caught even with their face clearly revealed and evidence that implicates them.Our system isn't programmed to work.undecided

1 Like

Re: Another Nigeria molestation Video Emerges (Photo) by GraceBestowed(f): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2013
Heartbreaking, to say the least! SMH!!
Re: Another Nigeria molestation Video Emerges (Photo) by pomporiking: 10:02am On Mar 22, 2013
No be molestation jhor!!!d geh just dey fear sey pple go find out about the owu straf tape.I think the guy sef na gateman for area see d room
Re: Another Nigeria molestation Video Emerges (Photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
pompori king: No be molestation jhor!!!d geh just dey fear sey pple go find out about the owu straf tape.I think the guy sef na gateman for area see d room
but both hands are chained so its obvious she is been raped or attempted to be raped.look at the man sef very irritating.see the singlet he is wearing sef.tufiiiaaaa very distasteful piece of * if its my enemy,my enemy will rather take a knife around there and stab herself or a gun than to stand the horror of those less than human beings *spits in disgust* abeg am out
Re: Another Nigeria molestation Video Emerges (Photo) by psky: 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
The crime section is definitely not a place for a good time. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ. Please Dont Open If You Cant Stand It / Armed Youths Filmed While Attacking Man During The Crisis In Kaduna. Photos / My Neigbour Purposely Set Her Self Unclad To Swear She Didn't A Crime She Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.