Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Napoli Striker Pandev: I Voted For Mourinho - And It Was Changed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Napoli Striker Pandev: I Voted For Mourinho - And It Was Changed (634 Views)

Pete Edochie's Advice For Mourinho. Hilarious Photo / Free Football Betting Tips 07/05/2015 | Napoli Vs Dnepr Dnepropetrovsk / Higuain Complete Mobes To Napoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Napoli Striker Pandev: I Voted For Mourinho - And It Was Changed by Captain2012(m): 9:12am On Mar 22, 2013
Napoli striker Goran Pandev has backed Jose Mourinho's claims that votes for him in the Ballon d'Or were changed.

The Real Madrid coach accused FIFA of fraud in an interview over the weekend.

Pandev revealed to La Sexta: “I voted for Mourinho as best Coach of the year and I am convinced that strange things happened when the votes were counted.

“According to the FIFA list I voted for Vicente Del Bosque, but I voted for Mourinho. I even called him and said I’d vote for him. Unfortunately, odd things happen at FIFA.”

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/napoli-striker-pandev-i-voted-mourinho-and-it-was-changed-3881601
Re: Napoli Striker Pandev: I Voted For Mourinho - And It Was Changed by andyolo(m): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
Corruption everywhere? Even FIFA Sef!!!
Re: Napoli Striker Pandev: I Voted For Mourinho - And It Was Changed by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
LmL They always hating on my Boy Mourinho

The Special One....

Can't wait till he leaves Madrid so i can start rooting for him Again

I love Jose Man.

(1) (Reply)

Λ Picture For My Fellow Barcelona Fans / Obafemi Martins Makes Foray Into Music / Can Nigeria Win The World Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.