Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

New Fraudster's Message Allert - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Fraudster's Message Allert (448 Views)

Coogar Exposed As Credit Card Fraudster / Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US / Nigerian Internet Fraudster Jailed In Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Fraudster's Message Allert by ptaller(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
Flag this message
ACCOUNT SUSPENSION NOTICE
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 8:52 AM
I got this email from a supposed first bank representative, even when I don't have an account with the Bank. Please be warned never to provide your personal banking information to any agent or body pretending to represent your bank or any other organization you uses without confirming from the main source.

"FirstAlert@firstbanknigeria.com" <FirstAlert@firstbanknigeria.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients
Dear valued customer,

you are required to update your internet banking now, this update is compulsory to avoid termination of your internet banking. We are pleased to inform you about the latest features in our internet banking which requires that you must update your internet banking profile immediately to avoid interruption of your internet banking services. The update is simple and easy to complete, the process requires the use of your token device, the token validation is improves the authentication of your transactions.
Click on https://www.1stbanknigeria-online.com/update to start the update now

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lotto Winner Blows Through $10.5M; Now She Rides The Bus To Work / Name Your Ancestors / I Like Nairaland Die!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.