Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Most Shocking, Annoying Or Funny Text Msg U Ever Received... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Most Shocking, Annoying Or Funny Text Msg U Ever Received... (1555 Views)

Pls I Got These Text Msg Today, Did Anybody Here Know Anything About Them / Anybody Recieve This Text Msg Today / Who Got Interview Text Msg 4m AIICO PLC- Pls Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Shocking, Annoying Or Funny Text Msg U Ever Received... by masagoody(m): 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
As a Job hunter, my phone is my best friend, cos i do everything with it.. When you apply to a company, u go dey follow d nairaland job thread for that company like twitter... Then when they begin to send text messages, o'boy!, another episode begins. You expect your phone to beep with that all important message tune. Then u finally receive a message, you approach the phone like say u no send, (na lie!), only to see a msg from mtn saying ''download FREE MADNESS by Terry G.......'' Terry whaaaattt?!!!.... At that point, u no know whether to vex or to annoyed...
Have u had such awkward moments when the text message just comes to pluck the wrong chord in your mind?...
One of such for me was my birthday last year during my NYSC service when i got a message from Union Bank. It was very shocking because we were expecting allawee badly, and i never expected them to send a msg order than an a payment alert... But nothing spoil, they said WE ARE WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
About 30mins later, i received another mesage from Union Bank... I say omo, na to run go bank o, allawee don land, this birthday go tough, only to open the msg come see WE ARE WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!..... SHUU! Y NA! so annoying...

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Answer The Interview Question: Tell Me About Yourself. / Vacancy For Personal Assistant To A High-profile CEO / Latest Vacancies - Nairaland Experienced Professionals Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.