Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Nigeria Vs Kenya - Twitter Fight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Kenya - Twitter Fight (2576 Views)

Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya / Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 / SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Kenya - Twitter Fight by MrUzo: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
Fellow Nairalanders lets make sure we beat this guys on twitter ooo. They are yabbing us hard. Telling us we cant stand them on twitter- See talk, Over 160 milion and above. they wan die ny.. The fight is still on on hash tag

#SomeoneTellKenyan VS #SomeoneTellNigerian

Infact Aljazeera reported the twitter fight yesterday..... Its trending Hard all over the world ... I seriously pray we win the match tomorrow so they can receive the yabbing of their live.
SEE YABBING From Kenya Guys

Goal.com’s photographs of the Kenyans running on the dusty grounds of the school were retweeted all over the country as the east Africans got angry at the situation of their countrymen.

Swiftly, the topic #SomeonetellNigerians began to trend on the social networking site with many Kenyans weighing in with their thoughts.

We reproduce some of the top tweets below:

@Sewe450: #SomeoneTellNigeria we can throw stones from Kenya and break that African Cup of Nation Trophy

@saints_vj: #SomeoneTellNigeria their plane will land at Liboi then they walk to Nairobi

@okweroh : They will Train in Mandera before taking a pickup truck to Nairobi. Just wait

#SomeOneTellNigeria
@Obkerry: #SomeoneTellNigeria That Kenya is a respected country...And we have training grounds not those "Nigerian Acting Villages" Respect us

@jacksobaff: #SomeoneTellNigeria. They will land in Tharaka Nithi and play against our strongholds and board Miraa pickups to Nairobi

@Kisenyajesse: #someonetellnigeria we are disappointed by the way they're treating Harambee. Next time they come here, come with your own airport to land

@dinobilal: #SomeoneTellNigeria we shall suspend the viewing of their movies if they fail to attend to our players appropriately

@Davynition: #SomeonetellNigeria we thought they were OGAnised. Harambee Stars Deserve better

@_gweth: #SomeoneTellNigeria We need an immediate apology, we are not a banana republic you will just intimidate.

@Superjohna07: #SOMEONETELLNIGERIA Our players don't drive themselves to clubs to beg for transfers on deadline day

@Elvice33: #someonetellnigeria Kenya isn’t the type of country u would like 2 pick a fight with especially on social media!

Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - Twitter Fight by Afam4eva(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
NIgerians get bad mouth sha. If i wad from another country, i dare not engage Nigerians in exchange of words.
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - Twitter Fight by Slapme(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
Afam4eva: NIgerians get bad mouth sha. If i wad from another country, i dare not engage Nigerians in exchange of words.
true talk.
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - Twitter Fight by MrRosh: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
After all the noise kenyans made on twitter they couldn't swallow the suprise package Ahmed Musa in Nigerian colors gifted them!

I still believe it's Nigerians turn to give them a few strokes of the cane to wash the victory in!
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - Twitter Fight by Ganys: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
Got this from a comedian on twitter grin grin grin grin

Source:
https://twitter.com/FunnyPikin

Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - Twitter Fight by MorrisaMkenya(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2014
hehe but kenya won this day right?
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - Twitter Fight by meforyou1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
MorrisaMkenya: hehe but kenya won this day right?
nooo, we finished kenya

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - Twitter Fight by MorrisaMkenya(m): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2014
meforyou1: nooo, we finished kenya
kenyans murdered you ruthlessly....hehe btw kenyans tweet more than nigerians
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - Twitter Fight by meforyou1(m): 11:18am On Aug 06, 2014
MorrisaMkenya:
kenyans murdered you ruthlessly....hehe btw kenyans tweet more than nigerians
Kenyans posted more because they started it. But we finished them when we came in. Serious
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - Twitter Fight by MorrisaMkenya(m): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2014
meforyou1: Kenyans posted more because they started it. But we finished them when we came in. Serious
we will get along someday and we wil see hehe...it was fun

(1) (Reply)

CAF Champions League: Sundowns Vs Enyimba Wed.29 June. 7pm / Please Help. Msport Stole My Money. / Alexis Sanchez In London For Arsenal Medical Test [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.