Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Mods Please Hlp Me Ansa Dis Blogging Problems,abeg! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mods Please Hlp Me Ansa Dis Blogging Problems,abeg! (573 Views)

Thread For All Your Blogging Related Problems Here / 30 Best SMF (simple Machine Forum) Mods - The Best There Is / Hlp With Javascript Snippet To Validate A User's Cell Phone Number Input (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mods Please Hlp Me Ansa Dis Blogging Problems,abeg! by emandman: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
I jst opened a blog on .com av posted twice b4 but.i found out paragraph dnt show all my writng jst jampakd.and
1.)pls hw do i insert pics in my posts
2.)hw do i delete/edit an already publishd post.
3.)and paragraphs dnt work,my articles jst packed up witout spacing.
Thanks.
Re: Mods Please Hlp Me Ansa Dis Blogging Problems,abeg! by emandman: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
Abeg naa...pls
Re: Mods Please Hlp Me Ansa Dis Blogging Problems,abeg! by a1solution: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
Its long long I used bloger but just try to create a new post and look at ur right hand side before u publish and select the setting u want for the paragraph. To insert image; when creating a new post click exactly the position u want d image to be inserted then hover ur mouse on the top dialoge of box of the new post, u wud see a square box there, follow the on sreen instruction to insert the image from your computer. To edit post: after publishing click on POST then all ur previous post would appear and beneath each one you would see edit, delete, move and etc. Thanks
Re: Mods Please Hlp Me Ansa Dis Blogging Problems,abeg! by emandman: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2013
Thank u vry mch solutn
Re: Mods Please Hlp Me Ansa Dis Blogging Problems,abeg! by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 23, 2013
On Blogger.com there are two editing mode, html and text editor. When composing an article, its recommended to use text editor (which can be switched from the top left corner of the editing box) as it allows paragraphs without requiring coding, and INDENT paragraph is recommended for online articles for non cluttered and easy reading.

I hope this simple guide helps, and for deleting/editing old post. Login to your dashboard and select "Posts", that will bring up all posts made on your blog with title and date, you can also use the search box by the top right to locate old posts. Under each post are tabs, which includes "Delete" and "Edit".

And for adding pictures/video check top of the editor menu which will highlight the function as your run the cursor on it.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Mods Please Hlp Me Ansa Dis Blogging Problems,abeg! by emandman: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2013
thanks vry much

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed On Facebook / Liberty Reserve Seller In Enugu Needed Urgently!!!!! / Help Create A Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.