Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti (39223 Views)

Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) / See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death / Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by JusticeEquity(m): 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2013

A Common say among the people of in south West Nigeria says " Every day is for a thief, one day is for the owner", This was the case yesterday (21/3/13) at Ijero-Ekiti in Ekiti State, when a young man, who claimed to be 23yrs old was caught performing what he said he has practiced for 5years, He also said he works in an quarry (name withheld). The young man was apprehended, after stealing phones , laptops, cloths, food items and money belonging to some students of COHEST Ijero Ekiti.
His timing was so right, but unfortunately for Him, a female student was in one of the rooms where the 23yr Old attempts to steal from. It was this female student who raised alarm lead to bring down the thief (or police will call it suspect).
He was immediately showered with massive beaten from the students, he was also striped naked, before he was handed over to the police. It was clear the he is not a students of the health institution.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by JusticeEquity(m): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
This news has been posted for people to discourage evil practice in our society

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Mynd44: 9:00am On Mar 24, 2013
Busted

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
THEY GOT MY NIGGA BUTT NEKKID. ASSED OUT

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by livethinme: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
see what is it with Nigerians and stripping people unclad?..

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by aminho(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
Remain maina and faruk lawan we will also beat dem strip them and put the pix on nairaland. One funny thing about Nigerians is that we only do dis to petty thieves why don't we try it on the ogas at the top it will be much better instead of us beating our brother oor partner in poverty Say no to inhuman treatment on our fellow poor nigerians but say yes to our senior useless ole barawo sariq senators members and fec I rest my case

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Afam4eva(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
Did they give him the Aluu treatment? Why do jungle people like jungle justice so much?

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by bid4rich(m): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
I guess this is not ALUU 4 rather this is EKITI 1.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by sammynaijaguy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
really no need for this Nigeria do you think strippin him unclad would make him turn a new leaf?
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by ejifranks(m): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
Why would one make stealing a career
??

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
What is with this idea of people stripping suspects unclad, even worse a guy stripping a guy?

That shiit is soo gay and barbaric! angry

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by ebamma(m): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
Afam4eva: Did they give him the Aluu treatment? Why do jungle people like jungle justice so much?
.when u don suffer, stay hungry, refuse to buy new clothes, load recharge card once a week, just so that u can save enough money to buy your dream phone or laptop, u will understand how it hurts when another man takes it or attempts to take it by force .

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Maxymilliano(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
The wage of greed and covetousness... Poor kid.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by kachy: 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
Where did nigerians learn to strip every suspected thief before handing them over to the police? Just saying. SMH
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by KingPradas(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
What is wrong with nigerians every thief must make him unclad ?.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by alaoeri: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
The guy na arsenal fan, i no wan talk make mukina no ban me.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
ANIMALS angry
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by kramer: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
bid4rich: I guess this is not ALUU 4 rather this is EKITI 1.

Wow.. you dry sha undecided
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Akshow: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
Afam4eva: Did they give him the Aluu treatment? Why do jungle people like jungle justice so much?
I'm sure you are not blind and must have read that they handed him to police. He was busted, beaten and handed over to the proper authority. This aint aluu's barbaric jungle justice. He was.nt burnt alive There is a huge difference.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by ziccoit: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
As much as I abhor what this young man did there is part of me telling me people that stripped him nak.e.d were equally erred and that was an act of man inhumanity to fellow man.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by chuckdee4(m): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
This baba cannot be 23 yrs old na lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by DukeNija(m): 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
Haaa our own Ijero?
Where I served my Fatherland is on the frontpage cheesy
That thief has done well cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by CrazyMan(m): 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
That guy's face doesn't look like a 23 year old.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
and to think he's an arsenal fan embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by dammytosh: 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
Stripping him is very unfair until we start stripping.

Akala, Alams, Bode George, Lagos State Speaker etc who stole more.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by HyconBc: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
He's even an Arsenal fan,gunner....where did he put his gun? !
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
23? LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWL

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Rocktation(f): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
CrazyMan: That guy's face doesn't look like a 23 year old.

This guy is the father of a twenty three year old. His correct sense, was beaten outta him.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by sol2galay: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
he is even an arsenel fan

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by slimfit1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
Wish the people torturing this man can do the same thing to the assembly and government officials stealing the big money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cultists On The Loose In Ikorodu, Wipe Out Family Of Three / NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport / Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.