Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti (39217 Views)

Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) / See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death / Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by rusher14: 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hycon Bc: He's even an Arsenal fan,gunner....where did he put his gun? !
He's not a gooner, the scarf is the most precious item stolen.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Afam4eva(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
~vicky~:
and to think he's an arsenal fan embarassed

Hycon Bc: He's even an Arsenal fan,gunner....where did he put his gun? !

I think he's a chelsea fan. he's just trying to implicate Arsenal. Aresenal fans don't steal, do they? But we know the club that's known worldwide for thuggery.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by oloriooko(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
good the guy was caught and i hope they also apprehend his "ready buyers" who am sure are the students undecided
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
Good For him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by beldcat(m): 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
sol2galay: he is even an arsenel fan
lol!....what're trying to imply?
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by beldcat(m): 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
sol2galay: he is even an arsenel fan
lol!....what're u trying to imply?
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by MahatmaGhandi: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
these is part of the many reasons the international community will never take Nigeria seriously, as much as i don’t condone stealing i do not think jungle justice is the way to go about dealing with it, everyday i see lady justitia run naked in the streets of Nigeria with neither clothing’s nor her famed blind fold hacking down who ever she feel is guilty whether with or without proof, it would still be intolerable even if the big thieves are brought to justice this way, but unfortunately only the small thieves like the one you see his picture gets such justice, our people honour big thieves and fry the small ones, after the case of the aluu four i thought all this nonsense will end but it is rather unfortunate that it still continues, lady justitia has no respect when she roams the streets butt naked with sword in hand looking for whom to hack down, justice belongs in the court in all civilised society, it is high time Nigeria became one.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by dammytex: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
Duke_Nija: Haaa our own Ijero?
Where I served my Fatherland is on the frontpage cheesy
That thief has done well cheesy

As in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is my home town....
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
Afam4eva:

I think he's a chelsea fan. he's just trying to implicate Arsenal. Aresenal fans don't steal, do they? But we know the club that's known worldwide for thuggery.

you saw him holding an arsenal tie so?
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by yuzedo: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
Chill, 23yrs?? You're sure? grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by surveyProf(m): 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
Afam4eva:

You mean Chelsea fans are known for stealing? The last time I checked, it was Arsenal!!!
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by bid4rich(m): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
kramer:

Wow.. you dry sha undecided

God send Seun to you this evening for hiding my post. you should have regretted saying such to me. Nonsense
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
THIS JUST AINT RIGHT. HAVING ILEKE-IDI'S BROTHER BUTT NEKKID IN PUBLIC LIKE THIS

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
I don't get why most people like to strip someone nakid at the slightest chance they get, is it that all the pee pee they see in mojo films aren't enough? Na wa o.

I know there are also thieves on NL commenting on this thread, this is a lesson for y'all, one day it might just be your face on here and believe me, we must discover una moniker when e happen.

Btw there's no way that guy is 23 undecided.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
Barbarians.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by sheymoni(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
This guy will be a good recruit for farouk lawan .....5 years experience no be joke
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mahatma Ghandi: these is part of the many reasons the international community will never take Nigeria seriously, as much as i don’t condone stealing i do not think jungle justice is the way to go about dealing with it, everyday i see lady justitia run naked in the streets of Nigeria with neither clothing’s nor her famed blind fold hacking down who ever she feel is guilty whether with or without proof, it would still be intolerable even if the big thieves are brought to justice this way, but unfortunately only the small thieves like the one you see his picture gets such justice, our people honour big thieves and fry the small ones, after the case of the aluu four i thought all this nonsense will end but it is rather unfortunate that it still continues, lady justitia has no respect when she roams the streets butt naked with sword in hand looking for whom to hack down, justice belongs in the court in all civilised society, it is high time Nigeria became one.

You are right that is in an ideal world. But the people have lost faith in the judiciary system, hence, the need to mint out justice themselves. Nothing happens in isolation!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by sheymoni(m): 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
surveyProf:

You mean Chelsea fans are known for stealing? The last time I checked, it was Arsenal!!!
Don't mind him, check arsenal logo & u'll see a robbery weapon ( pistol ) there

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by coogar: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
freecocoa: I don't get why most people like to strip someone nakid at the slightest chance they get, is it that all the pee pee they see in mojo films aren't enough? Na wa o.

I know there are also thieves on NL commenting on this thread, this is a lesson for y'all, one day it might just be your face on here and believe me, we must discover una moniker when e happen.

Btw there's no way that guy is 23 undecided.

nigerians are mostly sex deviants!
they are not normal if they don't see the nüdity of either men or women. most times, it's the females that start tearing the clothes of the culprit - they are always so eager to see what lies beneath the clothes. the men are much worse too. i saw a video clip of how they sëxually harassed one pretty chic that was alleged to have stolen a blackberry phone - that was the day i gave up on africa.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Dee60: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
Oga at the top, here is another candidate for state pardon.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
CrazyMan: That guy's face doesn't look like a 23 year old.
na hunger make him face be like that.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

they are not normal if they don't see the nüdity of either men or women. most times, it's the females that start tearing the clothes of the culprit - they are always so eager to see what lies beneath the clothes. the men are much worse too. i saw a video clip of how they sëxually harassed one pretty chic that was alleged to have stolen a blackberry phone - that was the day i gave up on africa.
I GUESS NOW YOU GOING TO HAVE TO GIVE UP ON LONDON

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

ANOTHER WOMAN DISROBED BUTT NEKKID ON THE LEAFY STREETS OF MAMA CHARLIE COUNTRY
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
NDI EKITI KWENU! YAAA!

KWEZU ENU OO! YAAAAAAA!
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by coogar: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
obadiah777: I GUESS NOW YOU GOING TO HAVE TO GIVE UP ON LONDON

that other guy was stealing or obtaining a white boy.....
nigerians strip people näked at every given opportunity. where have you seen the mob in developed countries tearing clothes off a culprit? you have a daft way of presenting analogies. i don't blame you - you are mentally malnourished! grin

obadiah777: ANOTHER WOMAN DISROBED BUTT NEKKID ON THE LEAFY STREETS OF MAMA CHARLIE COUNTRY

liar, that woman took drugs and wandered out of her house buttnakëd!
show us the mob that brutalised her or show me one bruise on her body. you are a fool!
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

Its really scary the way most of the people in this country behave, may jah help us all.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by IbnTimothy: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
JusticeEquity:

A Common say among the people of in south West Nigeria says " Every day is for a thief, one day is for the owner", This was the case yesterday (21/3/13) at Ijero-Ekiti in Ekiti State, when a young man, who claimed to be 23yrs old was caught performing what he said he has practiced for 5years, He also said he works in an quarry (name withheld). The young man was apprehended, after stealing phones , laptops, cloths, food items and money belonging to some students of COHEST Ijero Ekiti.
His timing was so right, but unfortunately for Him, a female student was in one of the rooms where the 23yr Old attempts to steal from. It was this female student who raised alarm lead to bring down the thief (or police will call it suspect).
He was immediately showered with massive beaten from the students, he was also striped naked, before he was handed over to the police. It was clear the he is not a students of the health institution. Do you see this?
http://www.use.com/thief_789d1d5e0a9cede981e2

Posting the picture of our barbaric jungle justice on social media is just not appropriate. It is visible to the whole world

What do you or your viewers gain from this? This is not good for the image of the country. It is shameful. You have done more harm to Nigeria than the illiterates/sub-literates that carried out such jungle justice on this man

Grow up, this is 2013
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

that other guy was stealing or obtaining a white boy.....
nigerians strip people näked at every given opportunity. where have you seen the mob in developed countries tearing clothes off a culprit? you have a daft way of presenting analogies. i don't blame you - you are mentally malnourished! grin

liar, that woman took drugs and wandered out of her house buttnakëd!
show us the mob that brutalised her or show me one bruise on her body. you are a fool!
THE POINT IS YOU CAN BE STRIPPED BUTT NEKKID ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD wink YOU DIDNT HAVE TO GIVE UP ON AFRICA BECAUSE A PRETTY WOMAN GOT BUTT NEKKID ON THE STREETS
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by coogar: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
freecocoa: Its really scary the way most of the people in this country behave, may jah help us all.

you need to see the clip of the blackberry thief!
she was surrounded by at least 500 men that looked like rapïsts. she was pushed, shoved and fondled throughout! these men weren't young, majority of them are fathers who must have daughters at home. the hypocrisy heightens when you see these same men the following sunday dancing to "owam jesus" tune in church!

obadiah777: THE POINT IS YOU CAN BE STRIPPED BUTT NEKKID ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD wink YOU DIDNT HAVE TO GIVE UP ON AFRICA BECAUSE A PRETTY WOMAN GOT BUTT NEKKID ON THE STREETS

that's not the point!
you are mentally deranged to compare jungle justice on the streets of nigeria to an isolated case of a jamaican robbing his victim off his belongings. obadiah, at what stage in your life did you exchange your intelligence quotient for a plate of porridge?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by mikey2fin: 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
And when you guys sees the main Thief in Government, Y'all will be raising your hands up and lying on the floor for them.
Those are the ones to give ALUU treatment. Ndi-Ara!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport / Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour / We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.