Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Youwin! Women Applicants: Deadline For Submission Of Round 2 Has Been Extended! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin! Women Applicants: Deadline For Submission Of Round 2 Has Been Extended! (932 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / Why CBN Extended BVN Registration Deadline To Oct 31 / BVN Registration Extended To October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youwin! Women Applicants: Deadline For Submission Of Round 2 Has Been Extended! by neksummi(m): 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
Deadline for submission of round 2 application has been extended to 25th March, 2013! Good luck.

Source: https://www.youwin.org.ng/
Re: Youwin! Women Applicants: Deadline For Submission Of Round 2 Has Been Extended! by neksummi(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2013
I was about submitting for the lady I'm helping when I decided to visit the home page and discovered that there was an extention. I really wasn't satisfied with my cash-flow. Got three more days to perfect it.
Re: Youwin! Women Applicants: Deadline For Submission Of Round 2 Has Been Extended! by naijacutee(f): 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2013
I desperately needed that extension!!
Re: Youwin! Women Applicants: Deadline For Submission Of Round 2 Has Been Extended! by neksummi(m): 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
naijacutee: I desperately needed that extension!!

Thank God it came.
Re: Youwin! Women Applicants: Deadline For Submission Of Round 2 Has Been Extended! by naijacutee(f): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2013
I'm doing mine myself, and as I'm not too strong in accounting, I'm finding the cash flow forecast a bit challenging. I'm allright with Excel, but I've never had to create a 12 month forecast before. I think it's good that the spreadsheet comes with pre-worked out formulas but still, some instructions/guidance would have been helpful.
Re: Youwin! Women Applicants: Deadline For Submission Of Round 2 Has Been Extended! by neksummi(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2013
naijacutee: I'm doing mine myself, and as I'm not too strong in accounting, I'm finding the cash flow forecast a bit challenging. I'm allright with Excel, but I've never had to create a 12 month forecast before. I think it's good that the spreadsheet comes with pre-worked out formulas but still, some instructions/guidance would have been helpful.

Thank God for YouWin. Now you've been forced to create a 12 month farecast and you're better for it.
Re: Youwin! Women Applicants: Deadline For Submission Of Round 2 Has Been Extended! by neksummi(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
@naijacutee, I sent you a message. Please check and reply. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Customized Plastic Bottle / What Is Nairaland's Business Model? / Transportation Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.