Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

PICTURES: Day 2 Of 1st Nigeria Industry Night In UAE, Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PICTURES: Day 2 Of 1st Nigeria Industry Night In UAE, Dubai (707 Views)

Ghanian School Principal Videod As He Was Busy Fuc**king 2 Of His Female Studen / 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PICTURES: Day 2 Of 1st Nigeria Industry Night In UAE, Dubai by Bootylicious(f): 3:01am On Mar 23, 2013
Its been SMOKING H*A*W*T in Dubai for almost 4days,the industry night held for 2 consecutive nights, the event held in a popular club called Chi Lodge. Chi Lodge has hosted many Nigerian shows in Dubai over the years.2Face was hosted in the Lodge in year 2008, apparently a known face .

The event was graced by lots of Nigeria celebrities, Nigerians Based in Dubai and other Nationalities , Basket Mouth was the host for the night, Basket Mouth gave out about 5 brand new mobile phones to some ladies,i guess the phone is a new brand, not quite sure.

Dr Sid,Sound Sultan,Davido and some other artists performed.

I must also mention that,I had the opportunity of chatting with some of the celebrities and my favorite moment was with Kunle Afolyan.. He told me how he stumbled upon my site when i shared a post of him representing the real African Man at the Africa Magic viewers choice awards which held few weeks ago.

And yes,guess who's face is blocked in between Lamborghini boys,AKA 2Sec X_X I dint have time to click enough pictures for you to see, I was so busy dancing and got carried away lol...

FOR MORE PICTURES:http://abidemionline.com/entertainment/pictures-day-2-of-1st-nigeria-industry-night-in-uae-dubai/

(1) (Reply)

................ / Bob Manuel Udokwu Lands N20M Ambassadorial Deal / Dance Queen Kaffy's Revelation - " My Mum Encouraged Me To Go Into Prostitution"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.