Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,407 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary (36090 Views)

Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) / Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by ultimatebunmi1(f): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
ebamma: why am i not impressed?
good,
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
Sweet. Congrats to them.
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by agiboma(f): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
congrats to them
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by daliki: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
HWA dear Omotola! Everyone has a different story, the fact dat Omotola got married@ 18 and is still successfully in it doesn't mean everyone who does same will be successful too! 18 is an immature teenager......but some matured women of today can't even stay married for 24hours.... Kudos to OJE!
Great fan of urs kiss

2 Likes

Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by nbright: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
360command: is that the prayer you have for your mother and father .
30+ years and counting.... They've stuck together through thick and thin, ups and down.. That's the Unique work of GOD ALMIGHTY.... No be GOD?.
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by nitlad: 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
ItsModella:
OMG!! get out of my mind. grin grin grin

Happy married anniversary to them anyway.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by vanstanzy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2013
HAPPY 17TH YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY 2 OMOSEXY N HUBBY. MAY GOD ALMIGHTY CONTINUE TO BLESS UR MARRIAGE AND INCREASE UR COASTS, AMEN!grin grin grin
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by rush2mac(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2013
Mr..Cork:
the hussband must be desperate..how can you marrry a fat woman? angry
u sure need psychological re-evaluation.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by vanstanzy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
daliki: HWA dear Omotola! Everyone has a different story, the fact dat Omotola got married@ 18 and is still successfully in it doesn't mean everyone who does same will be successful too! 18 is an immature teenager......but some matured women of today can't even stay married for 24hours.... Kudos to OJE!
Great fan of urs kiss

True, some matured women cant stay married for 24hrs, cos thats the way of the world now. That's the way of Modern

Women Emancipation!
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
adaobi123: this is so cute. 17 years, God bless such a couple
when will i find my own captain ? sad

am here waiting for u....
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
Congrats omo sexy, ure a great symbol nd a good example to nollywood. . . .unlike oda of ha colleagues broken marriages. . .i hail d husband. . He tried.
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by InvertedHammer: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
ebamma: why am i not impressed?

Because she is an actress. She could be in character
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by slimyem: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
The Ekehindes' and Idibias' are going to be sharing wedding anniversaires from today..cool
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by fruityjojo(f): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:
Her husband's face is funny looking undecided
And his head look like one of those box that they normally use to keep okrika clothes.
. Gosh some peeps sha. Am sure ur own head looks lyk planet earth! angry
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by sweetgala(m): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
Abeg my people no talk say I ask ,how old be the husband?
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by scobaba: 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2013

Ryt here on NL.

U r always here so don't just play away, look inbetween, ur captain is here.

In catholic choir voice..'It may be me, it may b seun, it may be someone by d side...'
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
Wow both husband and wife have flat nose. I'd like to see their kids. I always wanted someone with sharp nose since mine is a bit flat. Thank God I got that. grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by nbright: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2013
rokiatu: Wow both husband and wife have flat nose. I'd like to see their kids. I always wanted someone with sharp nose since mine is a bit flat. Thank God I got that. grin grin grin grin
So girls like pointed nose?... Hmmm I get hope na..
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by An0nimus: 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
nbright: So girls like pointed nose?... Hmmm I get hope na..
you be Pinnochio?grin
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by Maximus85(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
Congrats to the Ekehinde's, make you shAa come buy gifts from me. We disguise gifts for all events.
Kindly follow the link for full information about us:
For your Gifts for all occasions, Gifts in Disguize is your
sure bet. Follow the link below for full info.

www.nairaland.com/1234011/gifts-disguize-add-fun-
gifts#14882874
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by emekaejike: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
omotola bless you. for God has been so nice to you, even when you are strong in the movies your husband still praise you for being a good actress.... he never wanted you to quit as it with most actors and actress all over the world.... i dream of a marriage like yours...
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by Donmichaelz(m): 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
yertyr: My grandparents are about to celebrate their 67th birthday. But if I post it here... Nobody raises an eyebrow.... Are there no nairalander who's a product of years of marriage? Why aren't we celebrating them? Just like the celebrity section... There shud be a section 4 nairalanders family or are we not celebs in our own little way?
Are u a learner? Ur grandparent are nt celebs,we talking people here u talking Nonsense.
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by mamagee3(f): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
Congratulations to them!!!
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by Donmichaelz(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
dulaman: So she married at the age of 18 and stil made it in life and people come and say to you dont rush marriage, Take your time, be independent. The koko is pray 2 get the right partner.. . .dats all
u see,my Oga in d top,dat all
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by kaneazie(f): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
congrats omo sexy n hubby
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by cletus250: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2013
Congratulation
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by cletus250: 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2013
Congratulation omotola
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by dasparrow: 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
dulaman: So she married at the age of 18 and stil made it in life and people come and say to you dont rush marriage, Take your time, be independent. The koko is pray 2 get the right partner.. . .dats all

Omotola married early because she lost her father at an early age and hence craved a man in her life or did you not read her tweets? That it worked out for Omotola does not mean that everyone who marries as a teenager will have a blissful marriage. As you mentioned, finding the right partner is key. Also, the maturity level of both husband and wife will go a long way in keeping the marriage intact.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by akunjohn(m): 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2013

All you need is patience and prayer,he will surely find you.
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
Cute couple
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by touchmeder: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
It shows the so called celebrity marriage also work. This is an exception. Congrats Omosexy and captain...
Re: Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by sherrif222: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
omosexy congrats.. you are just the best and my favourite naija actress and u rock anytime anyday
abeautifulchick: Cute couple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator / Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner / Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.