Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

R4i SDHC Card Overview - Which R4i SDHC Card Is Best? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / R4i SDHC Card Overview - Which R4i SDHC Card Is Best? (1858 Views)

Lcd Or Led? Which Is Best For Ps3 / R4i Sdhc Cards Overview / Guys, Please Which Soccer Game Is Best On Ps1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

R4i SDHC Card Overview - Which R4i SDHC Card Is Best? by tonyxu: 8:52am On Mar 23, 2013
R4i SDHC flashcard is hot from 2009 to 2012. it’s r4i card for dsi console is very popular in Nintendo fans. Thousands of people use r4i-sdhc card to play free DS games on Nintendo DSi and DS console. However, there are many kinds of r4i-sdhc cards in the market. Most users may be mixed. They don’t know what kinds of r4 card in hand, and which software should be installed. So we list all r4i-sdhc cards in the market currently, not only help you to choose a good flashcard, but also find the correct kernel for installation.

R4i-SDHC card from r4i-sdhc.com
It is the most popular flashcard in the market currently. For most people, this is the genuine and original r4i sdhc card. Actually, r4i-sdhc.com released several flashcards, below is the product list:
* R4i SDHC DSi card: Support DSi/DSiLL/DSiXL, DS and DS lite.
* R4i SDHC 3DS card: Support 3DS/3DSLL/3DSXL, DSi/DSiLL/DSiXL, DS and DS lite
* R4i SDHC RTS card: Has all function of upper flashcard
These R4i SDHC series flashcards has very good compatibility. They can work on latest Nintendo 3DS V4.5.0 and DSi V1.4.5 E/U/J system. The latest kernel for them is the R4i V1.66b. Each of the kernel can be download from the official website or r4town.com download page.

R4isdhc RTS card from r4isdhc.com
It is also called r4i silver card as the package is in silver color. R4isdhc.com also made many kinds of flashcard, such as the r4i dual core card. Just like the name, the R4isdhc RTS card support RTS (real time saved) function, it is a powerful r4 card in the market currently. The latest software for this r4isdhc silver card is: V2.04 Beta. By loading the latest kernel, the r4isdhc rts card can support latest 3DS V4.5.0 and DSi V1.4.5.

R4i-SDHC card from r4i-sdhc.hk
Many people consider it to be a cheap version of r4i-sdhc card. It’s package are very similar as r4i-sdhc.com but much lower in price. The only difference on the package is the official website printed on the label. This R4i-sdhc card HK version is main popular in Africa and south of America. Actually, as lack of firmware update, it can only work on 3ds v4.2.0 and dsi v1.4.4. For the upper 3DS and DSi version, it is not available. The kernel latest kernel is 3DS V4.2.09A, which was released on Feb 20th, 2012.

R4i SDHC V3DSU card from r4sdhc.com
It is a flashcard with long history, but not many people know it. The before version is the r4i-sdhc V2.10T and R4i-SDHC V2.20T, both of them sell not well, so r4sdhc.com released new R4i V3DSU card. This new r4 card successfully break Nintendo 3DS V4.5.0 and DSi V1.4.5 E/U/J console. If this is the flashcard in your hand, you need to download and install the R4i 3DSUKernel. The latest version is V1.51, which is released on Dec 13th, 2012.[url]R4i SDHC flashcard is hot from 2009 to 2012. it’s r4i card for dsi console is very popular in Nintendo fans. Thousands of people use r4i-sdhc card to play free DS games on Nintendo DSi and DS console. However, there are many kinds of r4i-sdhc cards in the market. Most users may be mixed. They don’t know what kinds of r4 card in hand, and which software should be installed. So we list all r4i-sdhc cards in the market currently, not only help you to choose a good flashcard, but also find the correct kernel for installation.

R4i-SDHC card from r4i-sdhc.com
It is the most popular flashcard in the market currently. For most people, this is the genuine and original r4i sdhc card. Actually, r4i-sdhc.com released several flashcards, below is the product list:
* R4i SDHC DSi card: Support DSi/DSiLL/DSiXL, DS and DS lite.
* R4i SDHC 3DS card: Support 3DS/3DSLL/3DSXL, DSi/DSiLL/DSiXL, DS and DS lite
* R4i SDHC RTS card: Has all function of upper flashcard
These R4i SDHC series flashcards has very good compatibility. They can work on latest Nintendo 3DS V4.5.0 and DSi V1.4.5 E/U/J system. The latest kernel for them is the R4i V1.66b. Each of the kernel can be download from the official website or r4town.com download page.

R4isdhc RTS card from r4isdhc.com
It is also called r4i silver card as the package is in silver color. R4isdhc.com also made many kinds of flashcard, such as the r4i dual core card. Just like the name, the R4isdhc RTS card support RTS (real time saved) function, it is a powerful r4 card in the market currently. The latest software for this r4isdhc silver card is: V2.04 Beta. By loading the latest kernel, the r4isdhc rts card can support latest 3DS V4.5.0 and DSi V1.4.5.

R4i-SDHC card from r4i-sdhc.hk
Many people consider it to be a cheap version of r4i-sdhc card. It’s package are very similar as r4i-sdhc.com but much lower in price. The only difference on the package is the official website printed on the label. This R4i-sdhc card HK version is main popular in Africa and south of America. Actually, as lack of firmware update, it can only work on 3ds v4.2.0 and dsi v1.4.4. For the upper 3DS and DSi version, it is not available. The kernel latest kernel is 3DS V4.2.09A, which was released on Feb 20th, 2012.

R4i SDHC V3DSU card from r4sdhc.com
It is a flashcard with long history, but not many people know it. The before version is the r4i-sdhc V2.10T and R4i-SDHC V2.20T, both of them sell not well, so r4sdhc.com released new R4i V3DSU card. This new r4 card successfully break Nintendo 3DS V4.5.0 and DSi V1.4.5 E/U/J console. If this is the flashcard in your hand, you need to download and install the R4i 3DSUKernel. The latest version is V1.51, which is released on Dec 13th, 2012.[/url]R4i SDHC flashcard is hot from 2009 to 2012. it’s r4i card for dsi console is very popular in Nintendo fans. Thousands of people use r4i-sdhc card to play free DS games on Nintendo DSi and DS console. However, there are many kinds of r4i-sdhc cards in the market. Most users may be mixed. They don’t know what kinds of r4 card in hand, and which software should be installed. So we list all r4i-sdhc cards in the market currently, not only help you to choose a good flashcard, but also find the correct kernel for installation.

(1) (Reply)

5 Places To Play Free Online Chess Games / Need A Laptop With The Following Spec Urgent / In Need Of Fifa 15 Settings For My Hp Elitebook 8460p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.