Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain (1872 Views)

Metal Gear V: Phantom Pain / Gta V Vs Metal Gear Solid v -phantom Pain / The Amazing MGS V Phantom Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain by trux(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2015
Who is playing MGSV I find this game very interesting,frustrating and time consuming at the same time I spend hours playing one episode share your experience
Re: Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain by Jeromejnr(m): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
Venom snake cool

Don't worry I would soon join you in sharing my experiences. But for now, I have to deal with my D.O.A 5.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain by Proffdada: 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
i've played ground zeroes and anticipating phantom pain with awesome graphics @60fps shocked
Re: Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain by hakinze00(m): 8:38am On Oct 13, 2015
I swear for the past 2hrs playing d mission 1 i havent passed it,it was only prologue dat was a bit easy
Re: Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain by Proffdada: 9:22am On Oct 13, 2015
The game is awesome
The graphics, kissably real
Running at 60fps with moderate settings
Fox engine is divine
Re: Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain by trux(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=hakinze00 post=38933744]I swear for the past 2hrs playing d mission 1 i havent passed it,it was only prologue dat was a bit easy[/quote
Lol you need a lot of patients it takes me morethan a month to complete that game
Re: Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain by sniperwolf(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
I'm on Mission 17. I remember one mission where I had to extract one truck, The Skull pops out from the truck that was really freaky
Re: Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain by naruto02(m): 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
There's this lady sniper trying to kill me. When ever I shot her she runs away very fast. In that game at 1st I'd wait till night to infiltrate, but later I realized infiltration during the day has its own advantage. There are some guys that use NVG at night they'll see u clearly
Re: Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain by trux(m): 5:39am On Oct 18, 2015
naruto02:
There's this lady sniper trying to kill me. When ever I shot her she runs away very fast. In that game at 1st I'd wait till night to infiltrate, but later I realized infiltration during the day has its own advantage. There are some guys that use NVG at night they'll see u clearly
infiltrating during night is better than day because they cant see you from far till they come closer i dont want to be spoiler but get Quite(lady sniper) is very easy the replay that same mission that is extremely hard.
try glowing your buddy d-dog he will help you mark enemy so you will be able know their exact location
Re: Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain by Beei: 6:32am On Oct 18, 2015
Am at 22%

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 Pros Needed Pls / Get Pes Patch 2017 / FIFA 19 PC Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.