Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Photo ? Wizkid Back In The Day And Wizkid Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo ? Wizkid Back In The Day And Wizkid Now (8774 Views)

Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] / CUTE PHOTO: Wizkid Strikes A Pose With Patoranking’s Son. / Wizkid Back with EME Crew-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo ? Wizkid Back In The Day And Wizkid Now by samguy009: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2013
Wizkid @wizkidayo posted his high school photo (above) 2 hours ago to his twitter page and shared it with his long-time friend (who is also in the photo) Ayo Oluwadamilare @Dammy_Ginjah.
Well, levels have changed; back in the day, Ayo Oluwadamilare had his hand around Wizkid’s neck, but now…
But what do you think, did Wizkid change much or not?
See More>>http://www.wapjoint.com/2013/03/photo-wizkid-back-in-day-and-wizkid-now.html

Re: Photo ? Wizkid Back In The Day And Wizkid Now by MrCork17: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2013
Wisssskid loook like one of those baby arm robber. (no oofeinsese) angry

4 Likes

Re: Photo ? Wizkid Back In The Day And Wizkid Now by Chanchit: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2013
Is he trying to say he's now taller..?
Re: Photo ? Wizkid Back In The Day And Wizkid Now by pheyikemi: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
Chanchit: Is he trying to say he's now taller..?
Can't u figure it out dt he stood on smfn
Re: Photo ? Wizkid Back In The Day And Wizkid Now by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
grin grin mehhhnn wizkid will forever remain a kid
Re: Photo ? Wizkid Back In The Day And Wizkid Now by Booty4me: 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
chei Good old days smiley
Re: Photo ? Wizkid Back In The Day And Wizkid Now by Cikoloko(m): 9:04am On Mar 24, 2013
Mr..Cork:
Wisssskid loook like one of those baby arm robber. (no oofeinsese) angry
i hav neva seen a good comment posted by uuuuu.......u always use insultive words
Re: Photo ? Wizkid Back In The Day And Wizkid Now by MrCork17: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
Cikoloko: i hav neva seen a good comment posted by uuuuu.......u always use insultive words

Brother...Be honest. Why waz the last time u saw a goood lookin homebased Nigerian yuth??..They usualy skiiny lookin or hungry lookin ..we dont look like that hear in London (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Photo ? Wizkid Back In The Day And Wizkid Now by ZACHIE: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Brother...Be honest. Why waz the last time u saw a goood lookin homebased Nigerian yuth??..They usualy skiiny lookin or hungry lookin ..we dont look like that hear in London (no oofeinse) angry

Mum walks in furious.
`Chidi, what time is it?`
Chidi ...`it is 2pm, ma`
Mum.....`why have you not given your brother Mr. Cork his medicine`, why?`

before Chidi could mutter any cogent reason, kpa, one knock to the head.

2 Likes

Re: Photo ? Wizkid Back In The Day And Wizkid Now by MrCork17: 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
ZACHIE:

Mum walks in furious.
`Chidi, what time is it?`
Chidi ...`it is 2pm, ma`
Mum.....`why have you not given your brother Mr. Cork his medicine`, why?`

before Chidi could mutter any cogent reason, kpa, one knock to the head.

ok Zara..i take it u never been to London! angry
Re: Photo ? Wizkid Back In The Day And Wizkid Now by ZACHIE: 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mr. C
Mr..Cork:

ok Zara..i take it u never been to London! angry

Mr. Cork
I take it that you did not finish your time at Aro
Re: Photo ? Wizkid Back In The Day And Wizkid Now by fairygeh(f): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
Chai.this wizkid short die cheesy
Re: Photo ? Wizkid Back In The Day And Wizkid Now by 190: 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
ZACHIE: Mr. C

Mr. Cork

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo ? Wizkid Back In The Day And Wizkid Now by MrCork17: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2013

Mr. Cork

angry
Re: Photo ? Wizkid Back In The Day And Wizkid Now by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2013

Mr. Cork
Nice 1 hahaha
Re: Photo ? Wizkid Back In The Day And Wizkid Now by tontodike1: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2014

(1) (Reply)

John Mikel Obi`s Brother & Look Alike / Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer? / Below Is How Nigerian Churches Will Become In 2030: (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.