Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Make Money This Easter - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Make Money This Easter (665 Views)

Easter Bonus Blackberry Q10 For Sale 20k Last / Easter deal.Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 For Just 73k / Easter Deal New Blackberry Torch2 Both White And Grey Colour At An Affordable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money This Easter by thorsino(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2013
Good Morning To You peeps

Hope you enjoyed your night? And how was your weekend too? Am sure you enjoyed it.

I want to bring to your notice that since last week i gave a discount on my Valentine Cash-Puller Package, I have Received a lot of calls pleading to extend th offer till this week, blah... blah... blah...

So i took pity on them and still decided to throw my Amazing Discount Price Of N1,800 Open to the public.

My valentine cash puller package is a collection of various money-making

materials that will really do you a great advantage. By next month, it will clock a year which i made my first huge money online from information marketing. I turned 15,000 into over 84,000 within just 2 weeks. You may not believe it but its the truth.

This and many more is what i want to reveal to you.

Amazing Discount:- For TODAY ONLY, u will have to pay just N1,800 to get the Valentine Quick-Cash Package + Bonuses.

Pls Take your time to Read Below...

I want to quickly explain and make you see reasons why getting this cash-puller package is the ultimate solution and liberty from poverty.

Below are some the packages contained in D valentine cash-puller package.

** How To Make at least N7,500 Everyday Through 2go Mobile Chat Application:-

I have packaged the SIMPLE secrets about how the Ultimate 2go Nai.ra Kit works with necessary TOOLS and PICTURES for easy reading and easy implementing. With this Unique Method, you are Guaranteed of Making at least N7,500 Daily Directly into your Nigerian Bank Account.You only need you bank account and your mobile phone that supports 2go app, then you are good to go.

** How To Make N20,000 Daily From Nair-abet Virtual Football Betting Using My VFL Winning Formular. [In Mobile Video Format]:-

The Ultimate Virtual Football Winning Formula is a must GET. This Package has really turned around many lives. It is now in a mobile-friendly video format. Its the first of its kind in Nigeria. With this VFL Trick, You are Guaranteed of Making a Minimum of N20k Everyday on the website.

** How To Import Cheap UK Used Blackberry Phones, Android Phones, Tablet PCs With Complete Accessories For As Low As N4,500 Within Just 5 Days:-

You will agree with me that one of the fastest growing and profitable internet Business in Nigeria Today is Importation Business. Its a pity that many people think its not Real. Where as, there are people out there making thousands of naira monthly from Importing Cheap BB phones. You will learn the step by step guide on how to order, pay and successfully receive your order at you doorstep.

** Live Video Tutorials on How To Make Over N100,000 Monthly from www.fiverr.com:-

Fiverr.com is day by day becoming a real source of online income for Nigerians. I will give you is two different Live step by step Video Tutorials that reveals the inside secret on how you can make money from Fiverr.com every thing you ever needed are all contained in this Video Tutorials.

** How To Make Sure and Guaranteed N100,000 Monthly From Information Product Marketing:-

As for me, the most Interesting, Profitable, Easiest, Sweet, Lucrative and Surest Business Online Is Information Marketing. If you want to earn good money from the internet, then you need to venture into this line of business. It is what i personally do everyday of my life and its fun.In this guide, i will personally reveal to you, the reasons why people venture into it and don't make more than N20k monthly. i will reveal the top insider secrets of information marketing to you.

** A Step by Step Guide On How To Create/Design a Forum Site Like Nairaland.com, without Any Programming Language Knowledge in less than an hour:-

This is a step by step guide on how to easily create sales-page, sites like www., forums like www.nairaland.com, etc without stress. It requires no programming language. So far you can read and understand, then you are good to go.

** How Design/Create A Bulksms Website like www.dgr8calisms.net and make over N75k Monthly from it:-

Bulk sms is becoming something to reckon with in Nigeria now. Every organization, church, mosque, society, etc wants to get in touch with their members and customers via text messaging. With this you can make over N75,000 every single month owning a bulk sms site and also offering the service for people.

Now, here are the exciting Bonuses you will get if you Order for this Pa.ckage

** How To Get A brand New Laptop For As Low As N15,000 and It Will be Delivered To Your Door Step ** Discover How and Where To Get N50,000-N1,000,000 Loan Without Collateral Here in Nigeria ** How To Unlock Any Kind Of Modem Under 10 minutes Right From your Pc/Laptop ** How To Generate Visacards, Mastercards and Make Cool Money By Selling Them Both Locally and Internationally ** How To Browse For 100% FREE on Your Pc Using MTN BIS.(its been working for the past 9 months) ** How To Generate $215 at will Using Betonmarkets Special $20 Bonus Code, no Deposit Required ** Access to Download The Ultimate Free Bulk Email Sender Software ** Access to Download Free Bulk SMS Sender Software for FREE ** How To Make Huge Money Importing Goods From Dubai into Nigeria ** Full Access to Over 80 million Nigerian GSM Phone Numbers ** Access to Download Over 1 million Nigerian Email List & Phone Numbers ** Free Access To Manual on How To Produce Products like Soaps, Airfreshner, Candle, Yoghourt, Powder, School Chalk, Office Gum, Printer Ink, Lipstick, Perfume, Mosquito Killer etc and Make Money From Them

Am sure if you have all of these listed packages at your disposal, 2013 will surely be a Splendid one for you.

To get these Packages, Just Pay a Token Of N1,800 into any of the Bank Accounts Below:-

HOW TO ORDER

To order for the RED-HOT QUICK CASH PULLER Packages + BONUSES, pay a sum of N1,800 into any of the bank accounts below and follow the remaining instructions.

GTbank

Account name: Adekanola oluwatosin Account number:0126990804

After payment, send your payment details to 0819134963. The Package will be sent to you after payment.

1. Your Full Name 2. Your Email Address 3. Your Phone Number 4. Teller Number used to pay in the bank 5. The Bank you Paid Into.

The Subject line of the message must be "PAYMENT FOR VALENTINE CASH PULLER"

Once your payment has been received, you will get the ebook and the accompanying bonuses within 1 hour at most. NOTE: Let me say this once again; once you pay, make sure you send a text message to 08139134963 and once your payment is verified, I will send you the link to download your package and the hot bonus so that you can get started.

(1) (Reply)

(bold5) For Sale# 39,000 / Fairly Used Q5 For Sale / Xperiaz2 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.