Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai (36304 Views)

Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by tspun(m): 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
jimmoo continue abeg, life no pass like dat.
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by mariblizzy(f): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
him no go do go marry too so make oda people go catch fun for him own marriage tooo.....
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by Positiveminds(m): 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
Bad belle peeps. Some of u neva even cross d boundaries of d state where una live, una dey insult person wey dey enjoy im life. Ndi obi ojoo!
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by udehraphael: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
Haters abeg make una know say na jimmy connection or cash nai carry am reach dubai,,so abeg make una plan una own and pray for too,,instead of hating another man success and fun,,,maybe he no even know say people dey around dey take d pics,,abi nigerian no dey dubai?so make una leave d alone...
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by bongila(f): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
BUSH MAN: ask them o! and not only do they think its a BIG deal they guy took photos of him riding on a quad bike in a dubai dessert and that supposed to be massive
The word is 'Desert' not 'dessert'. Thank me later.
Jim do your thang and let them haterz hate! It's all they can accomplish in life.
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by tpia5: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
BUSH MAN: its not the having fun that is the problem its letting us on camera know that he is having fun, i ve been to duabai 4 time this year and california 2 times without camera crew to show people

quite difficult to believe, especially since you seem not to know dubai has the type of tourist attractions featured on the thread.

do you mean you want to go to dubai 4 times and california 2 times, perhaps?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by denzel2009: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
tpia@:

quite difficult to believe, especially since you seem not to know dubai has the type of tourist attractions featured on the thread.

do you mean you want to go to dubai 4 times and california 2 times, perhaps?

Tpi@ baby girl... missed you seriously, can I call you on skype?
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
tjskii: Is dis wat they sent him to do dia angry

is having fun a crime ?
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by tpia5: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
denzel2009:

Tpi@ baby girl... missed you seriously, can I call you on skype?

i think we're on each other's nl ignore list, lets not ruin that.

i dont know you, its your own business if you know me, and no, i'd appreciate it if you do not try to contact me in any way.
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by denzel2009: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
tpia@:

i think we're on each other's nl ignore list, lets not ruin that.

i dont know you, its your own business if you know me, and no, i'd appreciate it if you do not try to contact me in any way.

Oh my Tpi@, I know when girls play hard to get like this they are more interested.

I'm a very fine specimen of a man; though I don't have 6-pack or abs but I can assure you will fancy my amusement pack. Let me ping you then wink
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by ameh43: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
kokoA: I no blame am.. Na tuface wey buy ticket for am to go dubai I blame.
, what is your stress man? His having nice time just let the youngman be
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by ameh43: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
goldfish80: He's feeling like he now owns Dubai. World bachelor
, do u want to marry him? he needs to be careful in selecting a life partner
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by ameh43: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
mariblizzy :
him no go do go marry too so make oda people go catch fun for him own marriage tooo.....
hey man, one by one dont rush the man. He is just having nice time and its worth it
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by kabaka1: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
Akshow: Always seeking attention

...And he always getting it cheesy. What about u nko? Probably, nobody cares if u scream from night till daybreak grin
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by blackbeau1(f): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
Some people just love complaining for the sake of it.For those of you beefing him, I don't understand what was he supposed to do once he got to dubai-start crying or stay locked up in the hotel? For christsakes,he has the money to enjoy himself. Besides,most of us,our first reaction when we travel to a new place,is to go out to see the sights the place has to offer.so why should his case be any different?
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by Michyeddy(f): 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
BUSH MAN: its not the having fun that is the problem its letting us on camera know that he is having fun, i ve been to duabai 4 time this year and california 2 times without camera crew to show people
the dubai sef you can't spell....lock up joor...next time hire branny videos so they can do a whole movie production for you#mtchew#...
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by Liftme(f): 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
undecidedI dislike this guy with passion undecided La mumu
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by tpia5: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
^since you saw his name in the title, you should have just moved on to another thread.

or maybe you wanted him/someone to check your profile?

new way of snagging the guys, i agree.
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by Rossikk(m): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
Bandit C.:

G.oddamn haters and antagonists everywhere suffocating others with their miserable lives. Why do your types detest others who are enjoying their only available lives?
No one gives 2 phucks if you have been to California two times in a year and back because you are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things and nobody knows you.

The same reason why you see different pictures of Kim Kardashian whenever she goes to the nail shop and back or pictures of Kanye West whenever he pulls up in his Lamborghini Bruce Wayne is the same reason why you see Jim Iyke's picture when he balls in Dubai...There are people who desire to see their pictures and they have fans.

So what is your problem? or is your irrelevance killing you?

D.amn pests.

You sound like you could be Jim Iyke himself.
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
Photoshop
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by Liftme(f): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
tpia@:
^since you saw his name in the title, you should have just moved on to another thread.

Just like u are trying to get attention. Well,am better off cos I'm not the one giving out pins to guys on NL tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by tpia5: 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
indeed you are not!

jobless tout.

trying to pass off your desperation as my own?

sorry for your failure.
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by tpia5: 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
denzel2009:

Oh my Tpi@, I know when girls play hard to get like this they are more interested.

I'm a very fine specimen of a man; though I don't have 6-pack or abs but I can assure you will fancy my amusement pack. Let me ping you then wink

joblessness, hope you get well soon.

so now you pathological liars are claiming you have my bb pin?

i pity your lives sha, must suck to be you. undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by Liftme(f): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
tpia@:

Just like u are trying to get attention. Well,am better off cos I'm not the one giving out BB pin to guys on NL tongue lipsrsealed. You can as well just tell me u admire me after viewing my profile pix rather than being jealous.
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by tpia5: 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
Liftme:
Just like u are trying to get attention. Well,am better off cos I'm not the one giving out BB pin to guys on NL tongue lipsrsealed. You can as well just tell me u admire me after viewing my profile pix rather than being jealous.

you seem to know my handle quite well, since you obviously have an arsenal of rubbish which you've stored for a while.

care to share your other ids here, mz desperate?

lets not go into the fact that the profile picture you hope will get you guys undecided is not your own.

lmao.
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by Liftme(f): 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
tpia@:

you seem to know my handle quite well, since you obviously have an arsenal of rubbish which you've stored for a while.

care to share your other ids here, mz desperate?

lets not go into the fact that the profile picture you hope will get you guys undecided is not your own.

lmao.
Save your breath...You'll need it to blow up your date. Hope you get one soon
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by tpia5: 12:26am On Mar 25, 2013
you all should be sure to keep pinging me, abi fear dey catch you?

you never halla yet.

hold on to that pin.
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 25, 2013
Not Everyone in nigeria is poor. . . . U can happen to go to overseas, without the attention of other people. . . . .itz no big deal. . . .JST CHECK IT OUT. . Hw many airlines do we hve in diz country and hw many nigeria citizens fly out everyday. . . There's money in NIGERIA. . . Jst dat the money is not circulating. . . . . . .diz world is too short 4 gossips tyms nd hatred. . . . .once in a while, if u hv money jst try treat urself good. . .

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by POLICECAP: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2013
Who is dis cheap attention seeking, thread de-railing tilapia fish

So many pple av commented on this thread so why did u take her own personal... Ok nw I get it.. U want her to notice u! Hmmm dat ws so cheap! Sorry. undecided undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by stellz(f): 7:53am On Mar 25, 2013
angry
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by BabyLi: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2013
kul
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by stellz(f): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2013
yep! Nd u've prolly been to miami 2ce this year!point is ur not a celeb so no one cares.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout Waje In Her Church Outfit / Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) / Nkiru Sylvanus' Fans Question Fiancé's Identity In Her Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.