Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,109 members, 7,845,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Getting The Best Out Of Your Mondays PT1 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Getting The Best Out Of Your Mondays PT1 (530 Views)

Shocking And Interesting Facts About Mondays / Getting The Best Out Of Your Mondays ( Part 1 ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting The Best Out Of Your Mondays PT1 by Nasri100(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
Mondays got a lot easier... ( Getting the best out of your mondays part 1 )

So we have all heard those weird fuckery sayings suggesting "Mondays" the worse (Monster) days of the entire week? Infact, pronouncing " Monday " sends chills down spine,mood swings, but basically have we actually addressed why we don't pray for mondays? Or why we have successfully deduced that "Monday" is the worst day of the week?

Well,Lost count of how many times I have seen troll pics,updates and articles,Ignorantly criticizing "monday" and if possible should be banned.

Over the years,I have come to realize that people don't actually hate mondays,they only follow a deluded illusion that Mondays are tough,stressful and always busy. Nothing else,Nothing alarming,Just that.

Now have you really asked yourself why you don't like Mondays? Pay attention to this conversation between Femi and Jessica

Jessica - " Femi,it is monday tomorrow

Femi - " Urgh I hate mondays

Jessica - " Why do you?

Femi " I DONT REALLY KNOW,I guess because people are always very serious,erm the day is longer and you get to do more work.

Clearly, From Femi's last reply,it is easier to judge that he doesn't really have any reasonable reasons on "Why he hates mondays ", Mondays are never longer,Everyday comprises of 24-hours,It is your irrational belief that makes you think Mondays are longer. The " Get to do more work on monday " is totally false,Recent research have shown that (Tuesdays) are the most productive days of the week.

I can understand when people complain about hectic traffic situations especially in populated cities like Lagos,New-york etc. But is that really a decent enough reason to justify and conclude your hatred towards Mondays? Ask yourself! It is not rhetorical.

Making your heart beat pound 100beats per minute during mondays is not healthy, Tabulate reasons why you don't want to face mondays,Deal with them,Your output should be awesome.

Back then In College, I was also guilty of the " I hate Mondays " Syndrome,but I had to Analyze reasons why I was suffering from the lunaedieso phobia, which were My inability to complete my assignments,I had to address them and ever since then my mondays got sweeter.

You can too, as I said, Tabulate your Modulus operandi during mondays and try to deal with them Bit by Bit and I promise: your output should be awesome too.

I would love to hear from you too (opinions),Also if you need counseling on getting the best out of your mondays,you can always chat with me on the BBM app (30c14668) Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

19 People Killed Over Death Of Two Cows / Married Woman Keeps Calling N Texting! / What Are You Asking God For The Month Of July?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.