Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,318 members, 7,957,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Girl Bathes Her Boyfriend’s Joystick With Acid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Bathes Her Boyfriend’s Joystick With Acid (1692 Views)

Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) / 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her / Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Bathes Her Boyfriend’s Joystick With Acid by Truckpusher(m): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2013
What on earth would make a girl pour acid on her lover’s manhood? If you discover that your partner is cheating on you why not quit the relationship and move on with your life rather than committing atrocity.

The picture below shows woman’s inhumanity to man over sex matter. The lady in question carefully washed the private part of her boyfriend with acid for being ‘unfaithful’.

The man is currently receiving treatment in the hospital but as at the time of writing this report, it is unclear if the man will be able to ‘kerewa’ with his manhood again in his lifetime

Source:http://gistpage.com.ng

Re: Girl Bathes Her Boyfriend’s Joystick With Acid by Rexsul: 10:20am On Mar 24, 2013
Waaaaat! shocked
Re: Girl Bathes Her Boyfriend’s Joystick With Acid by Truckpusher(m): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2013
Given another choice, i'd prefer to be poisoned than to be treated this way.....but again guys should always avoid any girl/lady with a bad temperament it's an indicator that she can go ballistic on you if the music changes from good to bad.

1 Like

Re: Girl Bathes Her Boyfriend’s Joystick With Acid by immortalvoices(m): 10:43am On Mar 24, 2013
Hmmm...if dis is the physical reward 4 unfaithfulness, den my heart trembles at it's spiritual rewards nay implications.

1 Like

Re: Girl Bathes Her Boyfriend’s Joystick With Acid by azpekuliar: 10:51am On Mar 24, 2013
The man had better enrol in a monastry as soon as he leaves that hospital bed.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Bathes Her Boyfriend’s Joystick With Acid by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
chap is on eternal lockdown! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Girl Bathes Her Boyfriend’s Joystick With Acid by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
I bet she broke up with him. grin
Re: Girl Bathes Her Boyfriend’s Joystick With Acid by Truckpusher(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I bet she broke up with him. grin

what's funny abt this sniper?
Re: Girl Bathes Her Boyfriend’s Joystick With Acid by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
Truckpusher: what's funny abt this sniper?

Everything tongue
Re: Girl Bathes Her Boyfriend’s Joystick With Acid by Truckpusher(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Everything tongue
smh
Re: Girl Bathes Her Boyfriend’s Joystick With Acid by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
Truckpusher: smh

Thats an old pic anyway undecided
Re: Girl Bathes Her Boyfriend’s Joystick With Acid by azpekuliar: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Everything tongue

You sure it wasn't you?
Re: Girl Bathes Her Boyfriend’s Joystick With Acid by Truckpusher(m): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Thats an old pic anyway undecided

source pls
Re: Girl Bathes Her Boyfriend’s Joystick With Acid by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
Re: Girl Bathes Her Boyfriend’s Joystick With Acid by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2013
It serves the guy right however it is unfortunate that the girl did not finish .left to me after pouring it on the dck,the remaining should have been poured on his two eyes.a guy should not cheat on people like me because ladies like me dont take cheating lightly,there is nothing like walking away peacefully if he doesnt love you again in my distionary.if i cannot have the dck alone,no one else will and it will be rendered useless.the bottomline is that if you know you will cheat on me or you are not sure you will remain faithful,dont bother to woo me and if you must woo me and make me fall in love,the intense love can degenerate to vicious hatred when i catch you red handed
Re: Girl Bathes Her Boyfriend’s Joystick With Acid by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 28, 2013
shocked damn! Thats mean
Re: Girl Bathes Her Boyfriend’s Joystick With Acid by quality01(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
kulyie: It serves the guy right however it is unfortunate that the girl did not finish .left to me after pouring it on the dck,the remaining should have been poured on his two eyes.a guy should not cheat on people like me because ladies like me dont take cheating lightly,there is nothing like walking away peacefully if he doesnt love you again in my distionary.if i cannot have the dck alone,no one else will and it will be rendered useless.the bottomline is that if you know you will cheat on me or you are not sure you will remain faithful,dont bother to woo me and if you must woo me and make me fall in love,the intense love can degenerate to vicious hatred when i catch you red handed
this is too harsh.there should be a room in your heart to accommodate a level of it.at the point you can manage it,you gently quit instead of damaging what you claim you sincerely love.

(1) (Reply)

My Dad’s Friend Raped Me 5 Times- GIRL / Chief Olu Falaye Kidnapped?? / Two Nigerian Working In Abbatior In London Caught Stealing Meat! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.