Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Short Film: What Is Your Selling Point? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Short Film: What Is Your Selling Point? (2473 Views)

'Action Film'- A Short Film Script By Sholay2011 / Nigerian Horror Story- A Short Film Script / Mothering Heights - A Short Film Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Film: What Is Your Selling Point? by ijebabe: 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
This is a funny 3 minute video on a girl trying to market herself to her friend's boyfriend codedly grin

Know when to sell your market!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G2_hAOvLo0
Re: Short Film: What Is Your Selling Point? by VillageBoi(m): 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
Teheee, awesome, totally loved it. The girl talk true nah!
Re: Short Film: What Is Your Selling Point? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
*chokes on garri* grin grin
Re: Short Film: What Is Your Selling Point? by VillageBoi(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
speedyboi: *chokes on garri* grin grin

My broda, that's why you need one that can cook... and cook well tongue
Re: Short Film: What Is Your Selling Point? by Mynd44: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
Lol
Re: Short Film: What Is Your Selling Point? by greedie1(f): 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
see d long mouth sef all i need is a man... grin grin grin
Re: Short Film: What Is Your Selling Point? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
VillageBoi:

My broda, that's why you need one that can cook... and cook well tongue

You have anyone for me ni? wink
Re: Short Film: What Is Your Selling Point? by VillageBoi(m): 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
speedyboi:
You have anyone for me ni? wink

For you my broda? Of course! Plenti dey... but you have to come over!
Re: Short Film: What Is Your Selling Point? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
VillageBoi:

For you my broda? Of course! Plenti dey... but you have to come over!

hehehehe....so i should come because of babe? Egbami oooo....
Better send all of them by courier grin tongue
Re: Short Film: What Is Your Selling Point? by semid4lyfe(m): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
Would have made more sense if we had seen the guy and his reactions

Meanwhile, na true the babe talk. . . . .
Re: Short Film: What Is Your Selling Point? by ijebabe: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
Just watched it again and couldn't stop laughing!
"You'll just starve to death!!" grin

1 Like

Re: Short Film: What Is Your Selling Point? by sholay2011(m): 12:51am On Mar 30, 2013
semid4lyfe: Would have made more sense if we had seen the guy and his reactions

Meanwhile, na true the babe talk. . . . .
You are very right. Still hilarious though...
Re: Short Film: What Is Your Selling Point? by Mynd44: 6:11am On Mar 30, 2013
I don't get the joke
Re: Short Film: What Is Your Selling Point? by VillageBoi(m): 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
Mynd_44: I don't get the joke

The babe wasn't joking... she was seriously selling her market lol.
Re: Short Film: What Is Your Selling Point? by sholay2011(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
Mynd_44: I don't get the joke
The joke is that she was very serious in the way she was presenting her case, labelling her friend as 'wrong' and fitting herself by force into the 'right girl' position...
That's the joke.
Re: Short Film: What Is Your Selling Point? by sholay2011(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
VillageBoi:

The babe wasn't joking... she was seriously selling her market lol.
Village boi, hw far?
I just wrote a script for a short film. Would like to send it to you for review and I don't mind you making use of it if it's gud enof. Are you interested?
Re: Short Film: What Is Your Selling Point? by VillageBoi(m): 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
sholay2011:
Village boi, hw far?
I just wrote a script for a short film. Would like to send it to you for review and I don't mind you making use of it if it's gud enof. Are you interested?

Oh boy I just see this. I nevea reach here for a couple of days or so... saw your script thread; read it and replied there first before even seeing this here.
Re: Short Film: What Is Your Selling Point? by prof800(m): 1:43am On Apr 01, 2013
*favourite quote*
yemisi: "i thank God i have a good job...all i need is a man"
nice one.
Re: Short Film: What Is Your Selling Point? by blahcknproud: 2:24am On Apr 01, 2013
Mehn, this is desperation at its greatest height. Test ur babe's 'cook-ability' else "YOU WILL JUST STARVE TO DEATH" cry

(1) (Reply)

Movie Trailer: Love Is In The Hair (ft Bishop Imeh) Must See! / 10 Real-life Inspirations For Comic Book Characters / Genevieve Nnaji's 'lion Heart' Movie Becomes The First Ever Nollywood Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.