Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

The Obasanjo..........lmfao - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Obasanjo..........lmfao (1013 Views)

LMFAO.... Check Out This Funny Guy And Girlfriend's Picture Posture / See Animal Racism! Lmfao! (picture) / Lmfao, Check This Screenshot Out, Sooo Damn Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Obasanjo..........lmfao by bingbagbo(m): 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
mr ogbuvugbuvu was the primary five teacher and was teaching spelling. he called pupils randomly and it was the turn of okon. he asked okon to spell "COW". Okon was silent for 4 minutes and asked "sah, how come u are asking me to spell this big animal? cant u give me a smaller animal?" the teacher replied " ok then, okon spell mosquitoes"
okon replied "sah, abeg mek i manage the COW like that"
but ogbuvu said " noway! spell mosquito!"

okon had a cardiac arrest immediately grin
Re: The Obasanjo..........lmfao by azeeza(f): 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Where is the joke?

Unto the next one....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thunder & ASUU Who STRIKE Pass? / Let's Play Riddles / Who Wore It Better: Gej Or Gen.buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.