Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Does Anyone Want To Import Shoes And Cloth From China Directly? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Does Anyone Want To Import Shoes And Cloth From China Directly? (1991 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / I Want To Import Laptops From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Want To Import Shoes And Cloth From China Directly? by fifayang: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
hi ,does anyone intersting in doing shoes and cloth importation from china here ?
if you are intersting please add my skype:fifa.yang
Re: Does Anyone Want To Import Shoes And Cloth From China Directly? by steve10(m): 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
Am interested but since I don't know you I will Advise you hook up with chrisvickmall so I can use him to reach you.
Re: Does Anyone Want To Import Shoes And Cloth From China Directly? by aminu150(m): 12:41am On Mar 25, 2013
i am interested
Re: Does Anyone Want To Import Shoes And Cloth From China Directly? by fifayang: 6:35am On Mar 27, 2013
steve10: Am interested but since I don't know you I will Advise you hook up with chrisvickmall so I can use him to reach you.
contact my email :fifa.yang@yahoo.com i will send you price list
Re: Does Anyone Want To Import Shoes And Cloth From China Directly? by fifayang: 6:37am On Mar 27, 2013
aminu150: i am interested
Re: Does Anyone Want To Import Shoes And Cloth From China Directly? by yinkawunmi(f): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
fifa.yang:

Am interested my email oluwayimikawunmi@yahoo.com
Re: Does Anyone Want To Import Shoes And Cloth From China Directly? by Doctoropera(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
I am interested, contact me at operaantap12@gmail.com
Re: Does Anyone Want To Import Shoes And Cloth From China Directly? by respectment(m): 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
Let's do business
Email : respectment@yahoo.com
Bbm pin:2393C3C3
Thanks.
Re: Does Anyone Want To Import Shoes And Cloth From China Directly? by aAK1(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2013
Adebayoadeolu5@gmail.com bbm pin27FBD470
Re: Does Anyone Want To Import Shoes And Cloth From China Directly? by gadogu: 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2013
Dis cloth business, is it that lucrative? Market availability is very necessary except for people that are already grounded in d business.
Re: Does Anyone Want To Import Shoes And Cloth From China Directly? by dav8id(m): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2013
gadogu: Dis cloth business, is it that lucrative? Market availability is very necessary except for people that are already grounded in d business.
that's right bro. But with huge capital one can stand the ground.though there is some business that one can start with little capital and also withstand the dig...
that's why is good to always learn from those who are already into a particular business before one can venture into.
Re: Does Anyone Want To Import Shoes And Cloth From China Directly? by yosmen: 11:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
contact me: yosmen2000@gmail.com
Re: Does Anyone Want To Import Shoes And Cloth From China Directly? by Berlinh(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2013
WWW.LUCNITE.COM ( ORIGINAL FACTORY WEBSITE )

(1) (Reply)

Hair Attachment And Weavon At Wholesale Price / Egg Tray, Fruit Or Egg Cartons Making Machine For Sale / BATMOBILE FOR Sale(for Kids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.