Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,736 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Paul Play And Mtn - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Play And Mtn (625 Views)

Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny / Singer Paul Play And Styl Plus Spotted At Lagos Airport Nigeria (pictured) / Music Star, Paul Play Dairo Down With Cancer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Play And Mtn by Ifetex(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
Paul Play Dairo has reportedly sued mobile telecommunications giant, MTN and Ultima Limited for the unlawful use of his smash song ‘Angel of my life’ in the popular TV show, MTN Project Fame West Africa without his consent.

The music star was faraway in the United States of America last year when the song was used without proper licensing.

Speaking on the matter, Paul Play confirmed that his management was hiring the legal services of Festus Keyamo chambers to serve both organisations the suit.

“Yes, it is very true that I am suing MTN and Ultima Limited for the unlawful use of my song. I have contacted my lawyers and they are on it” he said.

He however declined to comment further on how much he is claiming for the copyright infringement. http://www.informationng.com/2013/02/paul-play-sues-mtn-ultima-for-unlawful-use-of-song.html

He said, “Please I can’t comment further, I have instructed my lawyers and they are taking actions very soon

Re: Paul Play And Mtn by Ezyoung(m): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
Go nd sleep jhooor!

1st to comment anyway[b]Go nd sleep jhooor!

1st to comment anyway[/b]Go nd sleep jhooor!

1st to comment anyway
Re: Paul Play And Mtn by Ifetex(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
He z On point

(1) (Reply)

. / When Bloggers Become Junk Journalists: Message To Stella Dimoko & Linda Ikeji? / Beyonce And Jay Z Will Be Worth Over A Billion Dollars This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.